[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
ladiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss  :scooter:  get readyyyyy sweet AP is here finally for you 

cr as tagged
Aaaawwww , so adorable. I was about to post this when i saw it on IG, haha, but you're faster than me. 
Finally, we've got some AP sweet sweet scene , i jumped for joy and smiled for happiness immediately, but still not enough , i want more and so many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I just can't get enough of AP.
The pic was like Ann sitting on Peter's thigh haha, so sweet. And i love Ann's hairband , too - it's cute, floral and fashionable. Love the color filter. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I want to vote too!! Hehe.
You can vote by filling in your email address (use Google translate for easier). Just that. haha, so easy. I used my 10 different email addresses to vote for AnnKen haha. 
Ahhh, you can use 1 email address to vote so many times (just find out this so i edited my comment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, you're welcome. I'm happy to be friend with you and all of Ann's fans. 
Yeah, Ann looks more stunning these days. She've just recovered from illness. The time when she was sick, she looked pale and tired. i was so worry. I'm glad that she's ok now. 
Perhaps her bf took well care of her and we gonna see beautiful bride-Ann soon.  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that AP?? I'm not seeing things correct? Omg it's really them! I'm shedding tears of joy now. Really. They need to keep it coming! I hope it's near the end already.

June Pearl said:
You can vote by filling in your email address (use Google translate for easier). Just that. haha, so easy. I used my 10 different email addresses to vote for AnnKen haha. 
Ahhh, you can use 1 email address to vote so many times (just find out this so i edited my comment)
I voted already! Hehe. Since you said that I'm gonna go vote again! Even though it may not really help since Bie and Noona are already so far ahead. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeh, @phatman, i know it may not help haha, but we can let them be at the bottom,rite? Just blame it on the fact that AK haven't have any lakorn recently so their heat may be down. 
Btw, if ARO really ends filming, i am not satisfied at all coz it's lack of AP's scene, especially Peter's scene. Perhaps they save the best for last or they don't wanna show out the best of AP until it's air to make fans suprise.  :kiss2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, it's cool if KA are at the bottom. Hehe. I just want to vote for the heck of voting for KA. I won't say anything until this airs. Haha. I'm afraid I'll be wrong.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Angie Hastings posted on her IG that they "pid klong laew!" :((((((((((((((((((((((((((( they had wrapped up and finished filming today. whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? What's going to happen? ARO is not predictable at all.

But,

my guess is maybe MK will make up and go fall in love in Germany and that's how they will end up happily every after.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was about to say, who's that gal in the middle?! Haha. Looks like Hastings, but wasn't sure. Forgot that she's also in this one. Gosh ARO really has soooo little updates on the other characters. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's official this lakorn end filming i found this in ig and the person who wrote translate it from thongentertainment  one of kim's fan 

Say bYe Bye to Pribprow...still have one more scene for Pranon left!! Looking forward to watching your lakorn "Abrakonline" in Nov

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
it does look like last scene. owner says last scene of the crew. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
im sure it's airing sometime in November

yesss it's and it seems pretty sure it will air in november ohhhh am soo happpyy sooo exited  :dance2:  :dance3:  :weee:  :yahoo:  :dance1:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
it looks like a very boring closing lmao :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  wtf?
they need to have a formal closing ceremony, which im sure they will.
judging from these pictures, the actors nor crew were excited. lol