[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I think Tik's acting is stiff cuz he have been in the Jungle for awhile that he forgot how to act well, but i really like the way Tik and Ann teasing each other off-screen and how he put his arm on her shoulder when they're doing interview. (Just make an excuse for Tik haha though i really hate Khemchad)
P/s: Did Ann coach Ploy and ...(the other n'ek in Samee tetra - i forgot her name)? Because Ploy always play as nang rai and now Ann make her become good n'ek. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Ploy looks evil as a nang rai. But i really appreciate that she put good respect on Ann.
So now, waiting for Ab ruk onl and moe infor about Ann-Ken-Tik short film, hope it'll be good and make a BIG HIT in the industry. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
PHATMAN AND ANY OTHER KA FANS, they are both rumoured to do a short film!! And tik is also rumoured to be in to too! OMG PARTAYE! Haha
Really??!! Hm...but it's a short film though I'm not too keen on Thai films.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I'm gonna watch it cuz it has Ann and her two good p'ek. Hope the Script for them is good, i heard it's going to be about the King or something like that. I'm not much keen on this type.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

No I can't :( try to tag Anne Global Family or Kane International fans, they'll translate Ken-Anne stuff for you.

Honestly i don't want Tik in this, his acting is super stiff, and YLC proved it.
I don't want Tik either. Haha. Not because of his acting, but if we get a KA or AnnTik reunion I'd rather both pairs do it separately. Since we haven't had KA in a while I choose KA over AnnTik for a reunion. Hehe.

Tik's acting isn't that bad. Haha. YLC was just a bad lakorn overall. It's not a good lakorn to base his acting off. Plus, I call it underacting. Haha. I like his subtle movements and facial expressions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Even if his role sucked, Tik's acting hasn't been good lately, I love his old lakorns and i find him good in them, but man his blank expression in YLC just made me want to rip my pillow, I have no doubt in Ken because even if his roles aren't good, he's good at showing the different emotions and mental conflicts in characters, something Tik doesn't possess.
That I can't deny, Haha, but I still love him!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
adsd18/2 you joined after me but you beat me with more votes lol, we're the top three people who comment here the most, congrats ladies. XD 

:cheer:   :woot:  hhhhhhh happy me well believe me this thread and MLM and any thread kim is in they became part of my life i can't pass a day without posting even just a 1 post am like addicted  :scarytv:

and phatman that's a big number   :shock2:  that's counts a lot of pages you'r queen of this thread now :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Lol phatman congrats on getting over 1000+ posts on here XDà
à
à
adsd18/2 you joined after me but you beat me with more posts lol, we're the top three people who comment here the most, congrats ladies. XDà
à
See what I do everyday?? Haha.
My posts makes up 35% of the posts in here! Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Holy Camolly girls haha! Phatman, adsd and Jana!! Hahah
Thanks Jana for tagging them in the pic haha hopefully we get translation sooon
Well @phatman films can be more raunchy than lakorns maybe we will see some real kisses ;) ;)
But again if tik is in it I want KA to do a lakorn after the film! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Holy Camolly girls haha! Phatman, adsd and Jana!! Hahah
Thanks Jana for tagging them in the pic haha hopefully we get translation sooon
Well @phatman films can be more raunchy than lakorns maybe we will see some real kisses ;) ;)
But again if tik is in it I want KA to do a lakorn after the film! :)
True. Maybe we'll even get a love scene!! Haha. Jk. I don't think my heart can handle Anne doing such scene. How about a pg-13 love scene. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
From what meena told me...
It's a story about the King.
And Tik&Anne and Ken will be part of the cast.
There's many story in 1 movies.
The will movie will release ion theater on November and on tv on Dec.
I just hope all 3 of them in 1 story...
I like Annik and i love AK.
I don't mind AK&Annik in 1 movie as long as Anne is the only nang ek in there..
See,i'm greedy right...hahahaha..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks lady dila hopefully we get some more
News:) HAHA yes as long as she's the only nangek and for me ken is the one that ends up with her!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Haha kinda hope for it as long as it's not to raunchy like ploys and Mario's lol!!

Yes, that will be too much for me. Haha.

Lady Dila said:

Where have you been hiding!! Haha. Welcome back. So there's a possibility that they won't even be filming together?? Awe...I really hope they get paired!! KA, KA, KA!!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Haha metoo, "as long as Ann is the only n'ek". I just miss her so much, i'll follow all her steps nad watch everything related to Ann.