[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just be optimist ladies and enjoy the journey until the air date don't do a prejudge :dance3: we live in the present not in the future :p
awwwwwwwww i looooooooove how he looks at her :faint: :blush: :D

cr ig yayeeumarin 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but fulllll of love :ghehe:  :heart: :heart:   we can  be tired but still have that love look in our eyes when we looks to our beloved :spin: :crush:  :wub:  

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I know right...that's the feeling in getting right now.
yeah, but i think P'Ann and P'Aew will make it different from P'Da and P'Jeaw (if i get the name right haha). Too little Peter-Ann scenes show off =[[[

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
yeah, but i think P'Ann and P'Aew will make it different from P'Da and P'Jeaw (if i get the name right haha). Too little Peter-Ann scenes show off =[[[

The better! Haha. They better be different.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I bet Kim and Peter will show up together...and make Mark and Anne jealous. 
ohhhhhhh how i wish this can be true :woot:  but i don't think so in the pic it's clear that kim appear alone  :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
ohhhhhhh how i wish this can be true :woot:  but i don't think so in the pic it's clear that kim appear alone  :scratchhead2:

I hope not. Haha. I hate it when the pra'nangs try to make eachother jealous by pretending to date others...and succeed! Like seriously! Haha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I hope not. Haha. I hate it when the pra'nangs try to make eachother jealous by pretending to date others...and succeed! Like seriously! Haha. 
:lmao3: i like it i found it fun to watch hhhhh :ghehe:

janajelly1 said:
Maybe she appeared with Peter but then he couldn't take seeing Mark and Anne together so he left.
ohhoooo then he's not strong enough to fight for his love 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
:lmao3: i like it i found it fun to watch hhhhh :ghehe:

ohhoooo then he's not strong enough to fight for his love 
Hash. I find it irritating.

I know Peter, who cares! Just steal Anne!! Drag her away like Korean pra'eks do to their nang'eks! Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Or maybe he's a gentlemen who wants the woman he loves to be happy, you know, this is a lakorn, gotta make the pra'ek self sacrificing. XD

phatman said:
Hash. I find it irritating.

I know Peter, who cares! Just steal Anne!! Drag her away like Korean pra'eks do to their nang'eks! Haha.

these are two different opinion completely opposite :scratchhead2:  mmm i will go to the one of phatman  :lolyup:  i can't resist this kind of scene hhhhh 

MarKim  sure suffered in this scene like a looooot  :phew:   :nailbiter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttkMOpN3KbE