[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if there's a kiss scene in this lakorn with MK well this what you will feel even more(ps: am in dazzling mood in world of pink love love loooooooove)  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

cr as tagged

if you don't want to faint (for MK fans) don't open this spoiler am still out of conscience  
MK FOR IMAGE MAG

cr as tagged 
what a huge chemestry they can  give when they are together  they are and will be for me the ultimate couple of love

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I have a feeling that Angie is Peter's sister or close friend? Idk. She gives off that kind of nurturing vibe that doesn't make her seem like Anne's competitor. But she did pose with Peter during the fitting so maybe she's crushing on Peter also.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I like how Anne just took off her shoes and sat on the floor lol. 

That pic with Angie holding Peter's hand, this is what went through my mind:

Angie: Listen up, you're mine and Anne isn't yours forget her.

Peter: *cringes* I love Anne, wake up woman and let go of my hand.
Watch when it airs Angie' s going to turn out to be a distant relative or something. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
CR: OneNightOnlyYou IG/ Annethong/ 14phung_anne/ as tagged
Class A Classy Diva alert. 

As for Mark... 

No that's a gay pose lol he seems more diva than Anne.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
In that picture where Anne's hair is down and it seems like someone's fixing it (in the spoiler), she looks soo beautiful. They should've just left her hair curled and down like that with a little bit of volume.  :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Oh yeah, I am.  :yes: I was introduced to Ken, Aum and Chakrit through Anne. And Tik, I discovered him by...accident? Haha.
I found out about Ken through Anne, Aum through Aff, and Chakrit through...I forgot. HAHA. Tik, I found him out through Aom. For most of them, I found out about them first through their koo kwans/koo jins. :lol: Can Aum/Aff and Tik/Aom be considered koo kwans? I feel like they're more of koo jins. A koo kwan is widely known and loved by the whole nation for their amazing chemistry and incredible acting. Aum/Aff and Tik/Aom are popular, but not up to KA's level. I'm so off topic. :rofl:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I found out about Ken through Anne, Aum through Aff, and Chakrit through...I forgot. HAHA. Tik, I found him out through Aom. For most of them, I found out about them first through their koo kwans/koo jins. :lol: Can Aum/Aff and Tik/Aom be considered koo kwans? I feel like they're more of koo jins. A koo kwan is widely known and loved by the whole nation for their amazing chemistry and incredible acting. Aum/Aff and Tik/Aom are popular, but not up to KA's level. I'm so off topic. :rofl:
Haha. You found out about them through the girls. They're popular, but not to the extent of KA for sure.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me,i know most of the Thai celebs through Anne..although some of them never act with Anne like Nadech,Dome,Chompoo,Om,Jui,Por N...Probably because some cooment/petition on YT. hahahaha..
The only thai celeb that i know not through Anne is Ananda..Because thai movie kinda famous here ...

On-topic : what happen on the pic of Anne and the cake..
Erm this is on my mind..
Kim push Anne,she fell on top of the cake.Peter save her..
Go home with her..try to comfort her..
And than taadaaa ...
there's bath tub scene..the one Peter washing Anne's hair.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
As for me,i know most of the Thai celebs through Anne..although some of them never act with Anne like Nadech,Dome,Chompoo,Om,Jui,Por N...Probably because some cooment/petition on YT. hahahaha..
The only thai celeb that i know not through Anne is Ananda..Because thai movie kinda famous here ...

Just like Dila, I know most of Thai actors through Anne. Beside watching Anne's lakorns, I search more news abt Thai celebs and know some of them. Mostly is from CH3. I know Pong, Charebell, Pinky, Bee, Vill because their lakorns is airing in my country. However, Hormones and Tom Rak Rim Rua were the ones that brought me into lakorn. So now I'm in love with KA and adore MK and also Rome :)
I finish most of Anne and Kim's lakorn and now lost interested because new lakorns don't get my attention. Now I'm crazily waiting to watch this lakorn and Kim-Anada's lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne's too popular. HAHA. 

Lady Dila said:

On-topic : what happen on the pic of Anne and the cake..
Erm this is on my mind..
Kim push Anne,she fell on top of the cake.Peter save her..
Go home with her..try to comfort her..
And than taadaaa ...
there's bath tub scene..the one Peter washing Anne's hair.

I second your on-topic post! HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I love this scenario Dila, you should be the screenwriter. :D

phatman: NIce siggie! I love it!

Better not Jane..If i'm a scriptwriter,then i don't need a supporting cast..
All scene in a lakorn is about Anne and her pra ek and full of willing and R scene..hahaha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PHATMAN, I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: (That was me spazzing. :lol2:) Now Anne needs to look like that for the rest of Abb Ruk Online and Raeng Ruk too!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Since at the beginning of this lakorn, Anne is chasing Mark...maybe once she realizes Peter's love for her and becomes interested in him, there will be a scene where she tries to seduce him. :coverlaf: That will give her an excuse to change her wardrobe!!! :rofl:  :rofl:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks guys for the love. :ghehe:
Dila, I will tune into all your works if you're the scriptwriter for Anne. Haha.
Anne seducing Peter will totally make my day. Haha. I can imagine Anne and her funny antics trying to seduce Peter.

sophiec

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:

Meoconie said:
Just like Dila, I know most of Thai actors through Anne. Beside watching Anne's lakorns, I search more news abt Thai celebs and know some of them. Mostly is from CH3.

me three LOL everything i knew abt lakorn is because Anne, and looks like it'll continues XD

my beautiful Anne, i dont like her hairstyle in those party pics but my biasness say she still pretty,, hopefully it will get better hfffttt

and gosh, Mr. Corp was sooo handsome and sexy in those pics.. there have to be a kisses scenes please between AP in ARO bec thats the perk to have Anne in a dramas.. please dramagod please give us kiss, alot of them between AP and MK