[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, sexy mak mak! Kim and her eyes, loved her eyes! MK are always cute lol :p and Ann always pretty and Peter always good looking hahaha!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Peter's probably telling Kimmy to back off from Anne, but Kimmy won't take it. Hehe.

Mark and Kimmy are too cute. Kimmy is always looking beautiful and Mark is always looking handsome.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
There was an award show today?... what did Ann win for? She won two awards :)
i think it's called "siam dara stars awards" i don't even know what that's mean or what is about  :scratchhead2:  it's a magazine or tv or what  :shrug: 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow if Ann won for YLC, I don't know what to say lol she's a great actress, but I look for acting skills and character that they portrayed. Wadee is someone no one should look up to lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Annik won best actor/actress for YLC...
Anne won most hit lakorn for STT as well...
As Anne's fan i'm biased here..
I don't care how bad Wadee is as long as my Anne win,then i'm super duper happy!
And with STT for thong entertainment...
So proud of her..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lady Dila said:
Annik won best actor/actress for YLC...
Anne won most hit lakorn for STT as well...
As Anne's fan i'm biased here..
I don't care how bad Wadee is as long as my Anne win,then i'm super duper happy!
And with STT for thong entertainment...
So proud of her..
where where! i wanna see pics. woo hoo, so YLC is still popular afterall. tik haven't won an award for his lakorn in awhile. im so happy him and anne won together! now lets see a reunion :woot2: and congrats to Anne for having a successful lakorn as a director for STT. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, so I guess YLC was well received in Thailand. Not so much overseas though, eh. I'm not far enough in the lakorn to critique their acting in YLC, but for sure I did not like Wadee/Su.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Phatman if you haven't finished YLC by now, that means something LOL 

I am bias but not blinded lol but I give you props Dila. It's good to know that some people acknowledge their bias-ness =D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
YLC was well reveived in Thailand..thats what i know..
Its kinda weird..Just like 365WHR..
.Most of International fans love it but its not well received in Thai..
Here for u tinah..
cr :bung_lakornch3.

Ok done!!Now back to our main lead here..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
365 was really good though! Different storyline and no lack of love scenes !
i think YLC was so typical for a thai lakorn, thats why it was very well received. Also because there are lots of Tik and Ann fans

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Phatman if you haven't finished YLC by now, that means something LOL 

I am bias but not blinded lol but I give you props Dila. It's good to know that some people acknowledge their bias-ness =D
I know! Haha. I really need to finish it.

Are the awards based on Viewers or professionals??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
365 was really good though! Different storyline and no lack of love scenes !
i think YLC was so typical for a thai lakorn, thats why it was very well received. Also because there are lots of Tik and Ann fans
Seriously. 365WHR was just my cup of tea. Although it contained redundant scenes, it was still good. I guess Thai fans enjoy storylines like YLC...? They just love raeng lakorns. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay finally a AP photo. 

I think it is base more on votes. But I am still happy for Ann. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! So proud of ann! I thought samee teetra would win for each category! Esp pope & ploy for leading! Anne's hair is a side fringe :D I surely miss her with that hair she looks smoking hot plus it's an AP photo ;)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AnnTfan said:
Is Samee Tee Tra that good? I have to watch it.
Very good! I watched it to see how Anne's production skills were and I ended up falling in love with the storyline and characters.