[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, I feel like the person doing this is the same kind of people with really bad intention. I don't believe it to be Mark. no sh*t.

I do really want to hear it from Mark's mouth if he had anything to do with the awful "line."

SonYukView4ever

janajelly1 said:
Its quite easy to be someone tbh, anyone could make an account and claim they're this "celebrity". I can make an account right now and pretend I'm Mark if I wanted to. I don't believe it until I see solid evidence and its coming out of their mouths. 

yep. an honest and sincere person never jumps to conclusion. an honest fan also never jumps to conclusion. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
ahahah LOL Anne chasing Mark lol impossible hahaahha although her recent ig picture with Mark is cute LOL im not sure, i dont think she'll chase him the whole lakron lol i think Peter is all their boss or something but im not sure how anne and peter will come into play 

i dont want anne chasing mark either lol bc kim should be chasing for mark and vise sersa lol so far, nothing has been really revealed. lol i still dont know whats going on lol
I know right, the storyline isn't really detailed and the bts clips don't really help either, which is good I like surprise. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Let's hope its not... we have to hear from Mark's side also... 
Yeah, it'll be bad on Mark if it's true. I would be disappointed too, tbh. But as of now Mark hasn't said anything, so I'm just going to ignore it. Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Omg, just saw that AP clip. What goofballs. I have no idea what they were doing, but Peter has such a quirky laugh. Well... :scratchchin: can't top Ken T's though. HAHAHA. 

Ken's laugh is the cutest laugh from 30++ yrs old guy i've ever heard on earth!!!lol
And Anne's laugh is just like evil....lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eeeiiieiiiieiiiii  :drools:  :woot:  :wink:  :heart:  :thumbup:  :spin:
http://instagram.com/p/pEdMGQgGcM/
I knew it wouldn't be AP, but I still had high hopes. Now I'm sad. I want more AP! Haha.

Omg Ken's laugh makes you want to laugh at him. I'm sorry, it's just so funny. XD. Anne does have an evil laugh. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I knew it wouldn't be AP, but I still had high hopes. Now I'm sad. I want more AP! Haha.

Omg Ken's laugh makes you want to laugh at him. I'm sorry, it's just so funny. XD. Anne does have an evil laugh. Haha
ohhhhh  :bhehe: sorrryy for the disappointment  next time if you see my name you can know in advance it's related to MK hhhhhh 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
ohhhhh  :bhehe: sorrryy for the disappointment  next time if you see my name you can know in advance it's related to MK hhhhhh 
Haha. Thanks for the warning. XD.

SonYukView4ever

Today, my boo and Anne had a scene in the rain. Seriously, it looked so romantic! lol Mark had to carry Anne too. 555 Must be their lakorn drama now. lolz 

I saw lots of bts pictures, but y'all only crave for Anne and Peter lol so I won't bother to post. 555 Will see it in the lakorn instead. :)

I'm still waiting for MK's romantic scenes, if any intimacy scenes at all. 5555+

*spoiler* lol  :drools:

Mark and Kim from yesterday's filming. :) It looks like Kim got dolled up a bit to impress Mark from all the stressful rumors so far. Lol. jkjk

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Im quite excited for this lakorn. Mark and Kim looks super cute. I think Mark is very handsome. I know there's been tough rumors going around but I know it will pass. I'm sure Mark will do well in here to bring good ratings. Looking forward to MK!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Couldn't agree more Mahalo!
I'm dying to see APintimate pic...
but i don't mind to see a pic of Anne with MArk.
As long as thats the pic of my Anne...
Then i'm ok.... :)