[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mahalo said:
I wish Anne had not fixed her teeth. Since she's getting older, it's obvious that she had them perfected. They look too perfect and fakish. I prefer her little fang from back in the day. Maybe I'm just weird. Haha. 
I thought i was the only one. I like her teeth like in OR

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I am going to stay away from this thread LOL if I continue to lurk, I will just get mad and it might effect my anticipation of this lakorn. There's hardly to no updates with Ann/Peter, maybe Peter is too infatuated with his baby. Damn Ann, why didn't you recruit him before he got his lover prego. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks Mahalo for always updating us!! Sigh....and still no sign of AP.
Every time there's a new set of pics, I look forward to AP only. Wth, Anne?? Hehe.

Fun, I'm with you. Haha.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is killing me here. I better get a "get your freak on scene" with Ann/Peter for the lack of ann/Peter bts update.

Mark, I'm coming after you. When you sleep, keep one eye open. You have been warn lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :eyetwitch: The ONE update of AP we FINALLY get.......and MARK is in between them........................ :facepalm:?! This is by far the worst torture ever...worst than YLC's torture. No kidding! 

This is me right now:       Mark, Mark... :nono1: ....  :smack: .
Don't make me go :numchuck:  or :whip: HAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
So funny how anne look at peter and mark....lmao....the look of "uhhh wth going on between these two?"....
Seriously, I think this is a Mark-Pete lakorn. Hahahahaha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OMG THERES AN AP PIC ON ANNE'S IG!! They look pretty good together. Sorry I can't put the photo up I don't know how to do it on mobile :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe!!!! What a cute family!!!! Peter and Ploy are 9 yrs apart, but I can't see it at all.

Of course the baby should be in that AP shot....yeah.....totally.... the baby's so cute that we wouldn't mind, right? :facepalm: Baby, it's not your fault. You are not to be blamed at all. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is Baby going to make a cameo appearance as Ann/Peter child? If so, I approve!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww baby cute ! I LOve babies! Ann is one of my favorite actress from the 90's!  I never saw her in a geeky role before this going be interesting .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, if Panther is to make a cameo I approve too! Hahaha.

And Mark is carrying Anne? I wonder what that scene is?

fun

Expired Sarnie
More pictures is surfacing but still not of Ann/Peter together. Waeyo!!! Yes I am throwing in my limited Korean when I get angry LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
More pictures is surfacing but still not of Ann/Peter together. Waeyo!!! Yes I am throwing in my limited Korean when I get angry LOL
Haha. I think AP are doing that on purpose so we will really, really want to watch it when it airs. Haha.