[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

may1363

sarNie Adult
I hope ann will accept more than one lakorn per year. If she accept one lakorn per year and everytime she pair up with Ken, people will complaint. For me I never get tired of them. But if she accept more lakorn and pair up with other ator including Ken maybe people will not complaint. Because she act with others too.

ticktak

sarNie Egg
I like Ann and Ken, they are so magical when they are together but they do not want to work any more together, I shall see Ann definitely with Pong Nawat and I think he shall be able to represent a new Kawee. yes or not?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
How about "KA World" or "KA Land"? I am just throwing out ideas. I also like "KA Forever" too. :thumbsup:
Ooh, I like KA World and KA Land also. :lol:

OK, so...

KAFOREVER- 3 VOTES
KAWORLD- 1
KALAND- 1

I'll wait for another 3 to 4 votes then I'll pick the name that has the most votes and go for that one.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I'm follow your job sine Oumruk.
I agree with you about Eng. forum for K-A. (KAforever)
and....I would like to know...Are you Thai people?
(I ever seen you post the message at ch3 about Anne's new lakorn, right????)
Wow, that is a long time ago although I don't remember much if I upload any Oum Ruk's clips or not lol. No, I'm not Thai, but fortunately I was able to understand it well. I often post at Ann's my3space blog regarding her new lakorn. Desperately want to know if she'll be accepting any new lakorn soon lol.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind Ann pairing with Pong Nawat either. Matter of fact, I always wanted to see the two in a lakorn together. I think they'll look good together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really Pong. Well I guess it's just me. I'm bias. But Pong will not be the next Kawee. There's something about Pong's acting, that I just don't buy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol I like Pong but I think it's going to be hard to see Pong & Ann together. Lol
I don't think Pong can ever be the next Kawee. Lol Bias much? Aaha
I like Bee & Pong together and Ken & Ann together. Nuff said. :lolyup:

I have never thought about it! ahha I wouldn't really know how to run one anyways. lol Good thing you pointed that out. I'm for sure that there are going to be a lot of people joining! Seriously. Who doesn't love KenAnn? lol :dance1:
Oooh! K(en)A(nn)forever! :heart:
Can we have the whole name written out?! Lol jk :coverlaf:
It's all good! :thumbsup:

Okay. I'll ignore the who article thingy. lol
I know Ken & Ann will make a Good comeback! :dance3: :rockon:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Really Pong. Well I guess it's just me. I'm bias. But Pong will not be the next Kawee. There's something about Pong's acting, that I just don't buy.
I second you on this! :thumbsup:

I have watched one episode of a lakorn starring Pong and Bee (don't know how to say the name though :scratchhead2: )
I heard people said that it was so good, so I watched it, but.....I couldn't get thru the first episode to watch the second one....sorry....the lakorn (plus Pong's acting) just didn't do it for me :hide:

I guess I am really biased and picky when it comes to Ken or Ann's partner onscreen :p .

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I think like that....
A-K pair 3 years later (SB,SSG,365DOL), may be A-K want to pair with other actor.
(but we don't like that..sure.....5555)
I respect the making a decision of AK.
Thanks, A2K, for the verification, I appreciate it :thanks:

But....it is really sad to hear that they will not act together for while :no: :cry:

But as a fan, I guess I have to respect their decisions :unsure:

ticktak

sarNie Egg
It's just a proposal of my part because they always think in tik but I do not think that pong can make a twinning with ann because he works for competition

fun

Expired Sarnie
I second you on this! :thumbsup:

I have watched one episode of a lakorn starring Pong and Bee (don't know how to say the name though :scratchhead2: )
I heard people said that it was so good, so I watched it, but.....I couldn't get thru the first episode to watch the second one....sorry....the lakorn (plus Pong's acting) just didn't do it for me :hide:

I guess I am really biased and picky when it comes to Ken or Ann's partner onscreen :p .
The only lakorns that I watched thoroughly was Leh Pummareh (plot was interesting and Pim Zaza) and Leh Ratree (he was not pra ek though; amen to that lol) Amlogos, it also has to do with production, Exact. Ch3 is like in between Ch5 and Ch7, a very nice balance. Ch5 tends to over do things and Ch7 tends to drag over things with a lot of their lakorns. With Ch3, they do have some lakorns that drag and are overly dramatic but Ch3 just seem to make better lakorns.

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
I like KAFOREVER, just because I will forever love them together :thumbsup:. As for them won’t be working together :thumbdown: :tearybye: , two more years’ maybe, hopefully :nailbiter:. Also, Ann look really cute at the event.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
The only lakorns that I watched thoroughly was Leh Pummareh (plot was interesting and Pim Zaza) and Leh Ratree (he was not pra ek though; amen to that lol) Amlogos, it also has to do with production, Exact. Ch3 is like in between Ch5 and Ch7, a very nice balance. Ch5 tends to over do things and Ch7 tends to drag over things with a lot of their lakorns. With Ch3, they do have some lakorns that drag and are overly dramatic but Ch3 just seem to make better lakorns.
Yeah :thumbsup: , you said it for me, I couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. It is true that Pong's acting tends to be too exaggerating (over do things to a point where I found it annoying..... :thumbdown: ) Sorry to those of you who like Pong :sweat: .

But with Ken and Ann, their actings are quite natural and real that make you really want to dig deep into the minds of their characters. Hope you guys will understand what I am trying to get at :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah :thumbsup: , you said it for me, I couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. It is true that Pong's acting tends to be too exaggerating (over do things to a point where I found it annoying..... :thumbdown: ) Sorry to those of you who like Pong :sweat: .

But with Ken and Ann, their actings are quite natural and real that make you really want to dig deep into the minds of their characters. Hope you guys will understand what I am trying to get at :p
Kawee was dramatic too but there's emotion/feelings, like there's a connection between you and the character. But Pong, when he does a dramatic scene, it just yells dramatic/loud. My word choice is a bit weird.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just a proposal of my part because they always think in tik but I do not think that pong can make a twinning with ann because he works for competition
Its not only you..I want to see Ann and Pong too but tp represent a new kawee..i don't think so..
Ken as Kawee is unbeatable..I HATE KAWEE BUT I LOVE HIM..How Ken make i feel like that.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anywy,I think Pong and Aom is cute more than Pong and Bee..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooh, I like KA World and KA Land also. :lol:

OK, so...

KAFOREVER- 3 VOTES
KAWORLD- 1
KALAND- 1

I'll wait for another 3 to 4 votes then I'll pick the name that has the most votes and go for that one.
KA Wonderland?? :coverlaf:
I like KA WORLD..
But anything is okay with me ,whatever the names,ITS ALL ABOUT KA... :highfive: :grouphug:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, that picture of Ann and the little kid is cute.

Pong and Ann? I don't know. I don't really like him :shrug:
I don't think he can act really well.
Then again, I bet you Ann will make him a better actor... Like how she made all her past co-stars better actors.

Other then Ken, I so loved it when she was paired up with Smart and Chakirt. I think it made them a better actor.
Also, loved Om in SPGPT.

Anywho, I like KAforever