[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Jin, you'll definitely be joining. It wouldn't be a KA forum without you haha. I'll let everyone know once the forum is done setting and ready to go.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone complaint about tik's acting in wanida..
I hope Ann will make him better in MGD..
I felt like I was the only one complaining about Tik in Wanida. I haven't even finished that lakorn because of Tik. I still have 4 more episodes to watch but somehow I can't seem to continue.

i'm shocked that you are in Thai but you never watch other actor's lakorn.
It's not shocking to me. Well at first it did... that was about a few years ago. I forgot someone mentioned that not many Thai people watch much lakorns especially city-goer. I forgot someone mentioned that they have a friend who lives in Thailand, doesn't even know who was the Thai-French R&B singer Chin or was it from YouTube. I can't remember where I got these information.

I joined Rteam, Ateam, Ann, 2NE1, Family Outing, Jieb Chompoo and just register at Yadech forum today. I think I'm registered at other forums that I didn't name lol. I feel so bad, I am active in the beginning, and then I suddenly don't log in any more. But I will definitely join KA and try to keep active. I am basically on the boarder forum like here and Soompi. Actually I haven't been to Soompi for awhile now.

I have seen all of KA lakorns together and I would say I have watched a fair amount of Ken and Ann individual lakorns of each.

Um... I'm trying to remember what I read in the last two page. I didn't want to quote all of them ahahaha... um... oh... Aom actually did make Ken popular. It was Song Rao Nirandon. I liked it a lot, it was a bittersweet ending and it has some depth. It was either the lakorn that won best lakorn of the year or he got the award for best actor.. I cannot quite remember. But it was Oum Ruk that his popularity sky rocket.

Thanks nongalicia, I have one more final tomorrow in the afternoon.I studied for 3 hours straight. And for those that have completed all their finals, congratulation! I wish I was done too so I can celebrate.

OMG I am so off topic lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, Good Luck on your finals!

I do remember Ken got best actor form his lakorn with Aom but I felt like OR was what made him who is to day. lol, give the credit to Ann! :rofl:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for KA FOREVER!
Anon the Great!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jin,agreed..give credit to ANNE! :bravo:

I think if i'm not mistaken,Rome got to be in list and be #1 best actor for TV POOL POLL for the first time because of CS! :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome was first a few times on TV pool.

a2k, I'm wondering if you watch sitcom more than lakorns. I know that not much oversea watches sitcom.

My favorite is True Love Next Door. I haven't finished the first season but definitely will get to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILx7-UoEUA

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really Fun..Never know that.. :coverlaf:

Btw,can't wait to see ken with hair..He'll 'done with his ordained' on 25th right??
I heard after that,Captain will ordained.

Don't forget vote 4 ken...fight!! fight!!

a2k

sarNie Egg
Rome was first a few times on TV pool.

a2k, I'm wondering if you watch sitcom more than lakorns. I know that not much oversea watches sitcom.

My favorite is True Love Next Door. I haven't finished the first season but definitely will get to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILx7-UoEUA
Hi, fun4fun
I like this sitcom too, it's funny. but often I forget to watch.
Now this sitcom is a big topic in www.Pantip.com, cause of it have not in plan in ch5 next year.

Hi, iluvjin
I have just to know, you live in Thailand.
Where do you live in place?????

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hi, a2k, I'm studying abroad in Thailand for 10 months. As of right now I'm in Salaya.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think Ann likes to wear her own clothes :coverlaf: , I remember her saying that Ken would give her a look when he thought her outfit was not good enough. lol!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!OMG!!!
I'm totally shocked and speechless now... :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
I'm @Lyn's lakorn blog and guess what i see???!!
ITS MARSHA!! GOSH!! She's :crazy: eyetwitch: :facepalm: :pervie: :vomit: :eek: :phew:

a2k

sarNie Egg
So most of us agree to "KAFOREVER". Will have KA English forum up before Christmas (I hope) and chat KA away. :pervie:
I'm very exiting.
You should be promote on Anne facebook, annethong.com, like a gift to her on x'mas.
I would like Anne to know all of you love her very much.