[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for it to happen so we could get the :w-scene-pop-corn: ! But it didn't happen!

Watching Ratree Samonsorn right now.

Not is so cute playing the small guitar! Ken and Ann are so close. I didn't know that Nong Lizzy was half British. She's so cute, she choose Ken when asked about who she likes better Not or Ken. She thinks Ken is handsome!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait until epi. 7. Poor Ken and Ann. I hate that other girl (not Racha).

Where are you watching ratree samosorn? I tried to find it on youtube, but i can't find it =(

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I just love how realistic this lakorn is (the relationship aspect). This lakorn should be a lesson for anyone who is in a relationship. Keep an open communication line. This means talk/listen about everything and anything that may be bother one another. If you want to make a relationship work nothing is to smaall or long ago to talk about. When it comes to love sometimes its the heart that is needed to work things out rather than reasons. Yes actions speaks louder than words, but sometimes we would like to hear it as well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks to Anony :D
WootWoot! I can't wait to see this! :D
They're both so funny and cute xD <3333333

Currently watching Episode 6 ;)

First part of them invading the house. lol
thanks to AnneThongdotcom :)

Seems like Da is gonna take back her husband at the end.....Hope he changes for the better! &&He besta! :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh dang. I Saw his KAWEE FACE! && I LOVED IT! ahahhaha :thumbsup:
It was the part when they were arguing and he left to his dad's house. lol
So sad for Lan! I wonder what She wanted him to do when they were in the bathroom... :scratchhead2:
It was so sad when he was crying! :cry1:
Goodness. I totally HATE Nid! She's so freakin' annoying.
The only cutest scene in todays episode was the :kiss: && I :heart: You ! :spin:
I'm surprise Racha was not really in today's episode!...Which was good but i rather prefer her than the young chick. lol :nono1:
Btw, thanks iluvjin for the summary for today's episode :D
I can't wait for Tmr's episode :D
It sure is gonna be sad and all... TT^TT but let's hope not. I pray that they make up SOON! No joke. :p

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
today's episode was great. i like the way thun took care of lan when she was drunk, too cute. the passionate kiss he gave her was heart melting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
finally found time to watch todays episodeee.
all i can say is that it made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyy!
now i cant stopppp! :(
arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
Racha and Nid needa stop running after a married man!!

the preview just added to the stress that rose up watching this episode
now i really cant wait!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally enjoyed ep.6..I don't understand Thai but wathing Ann crying,make me cry with her.. :cry1:

Oh God,i swear i feel like i want to throw an acid to that young girl..Now,i wish Racha will be more aggressive so that young b**ch will stop thinking that Toon will fall for her..

And i feel pity for Win too,but i think i'm happy if lan's sister end up with that new guy.. :D

Can't wait for tonight,Toon get jealous,want to make up with his wife but he see his wife happy with Wit..i like it..He feel what Lan's feeling now.. :lol2:

I like Nawat too..he's so nice..I want he end up with Tye..they both funny..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
How is this lakorn so far? Is it any good?
For me,its getting better...I'm so hooked..

Today episode really break my heart..I'm crying..
Wit is so sweet and gentlement,eventhough he love Lan but he not take an advantage on her when she sad...Lan really really love Toon,whatever she does,she always mention Toon's name..
I like the part when Lan regret that she slap Toon..

From the preview,seems like they will make up next episode..I can't wait....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I know Lan's a bit over-reactive but of course the other two girls are always saying bad things to her yet act so innocent in front of Toon. Man, I was satisfied that she left Toon and that girl, I would've done the same thing too, that girl is such a BI...I mean, although they didn't make up, she told him to choose but he didn't choose her, he could've told the BI to go home and then talked with Lan but he didn't, he kept defending her. well, he never saw the BI being a BI so his actions are understandable but still, I'm sooo angry at him for not going after Lan...but then again, Lan is crazy sometimes

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes,i hate Toon..i think he's stupid..i just want to say 'go Toon,give your wife that flower'!! Damn..now he jealous because his wife with other guy..
Why dont he think about Lan's feeling when she see him with that b***h..

Today,no sweet scene.. sad.gif
I like Toon's sister now,she protect her brother from that b***h..I don't understand what Racha said.is she treat Toon's sister??
Can't wait for next episode.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!!!
She just said "please let me Toon, I ll make him happy, please, give me Toon" to Lan OMG ! :eyetwitch: How could she say that ?!?! Is she human ? oh my god... ask a wife to give her her husband...
For one second I feel so bad for her, she is just a little girl no one cares about her, her father doesnt care about her, she just want someone to love her... But then she said that ! OMG ! :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thong Pakramai character is so irritated haven't seen her this evil roles. I like the girl that pair with Louis
they both so cute bickering each other but don't know what's her name. Would anyone let me know what is her name?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thong Pakramai character is so irritated haven't seen her this evil roles. I like the girl that pair with Louis
they both so cute bickering each other but don't know what's her name. Would anyone let me know what is her name?
Her name is Nid in there but her real name is Oil Mira!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes,i hate Toon..i think he's stupid..i just want to say 'go Toon,give your wife that flower'!! Damn..now he jealous because his wife with other guy..
Why dont he think about Lan's feeling when she see him with that b***h..

Today,no sweet scene.. sad.gif
I like Toon's sister now,she protect her brother from that b***h..I don't understand what Racha said.is she treat Toon's sister??
Can't wait for next episode.

Would you care to share a summary of today's episode? Please :)