[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Honda...Jin was not here until next week to give us the summary..
And i don't understand Thai but i think i can guess what happen in today episode..
ok here is summary from me but its not as good as Jin.. :D

Episode 7..
PART 1
Both Lan and Toon miss each other.They want to call each other but decided not to call..
Toon's sister and father shocked when see that young b*t*h make a breakfast for Toon..But seems like Toons's sister like her because i heard she said 'narak'.. :p
Toon's father slow talk to Toon,i don't know what he said but Toon remind of his wedding day...I like the father.

PART 2
Toon really not paid attention to that young b***h,that girl is SHAMELESS..she should know Toon not interested to her..they go to the office together and Racha saw them..
i don't understand that b***h and Toon conversation but all i know is Toon said 'P ruk kau,kau ruk p' which mean 'i love her and she love me'..Good job Toon you said you love your wife but that b***h is ssoooo damn stupid to understand it..How i wish Lan was there to hear what her husband said..
Racha meet that b***c and they argue.I guess that b***h told Racha that she sleep at Toon's house..Lan cried cried in her office especially after Tye said something to her.Racha meet Toon's sister at her house..For me Racha also so damn stupid..She's beauty and rich,why don't go to other rich man and leave Toon with his wife..Hell yeah,this is only a lakorn..If Racha role not in here,there's no catfight. :coverlaf:

PART 3
Wit go to shopping with Lan to make Lan happy.ah.women always like that..Shopping is a problem killer..Right girls??? :lol:
Lan was happy,but everything she does,she always mention Toon's name..She miss her husband a lot..
OMG! like i said before,i love Wit.he so gentlemen..He take Lan to go lunch and he played a song that he sang in their school.Lan was happy but she always remember Toon.I guess she asked about Wit gf and Wit said his gf was beautiful bla bla bla which is his mean it was LAN and she said that she hope Toon to be sweet like Wit..Forgive me if it was wrong. :hide:
OMG! This scene..this scene totally break my heart..Ann acting was supoerb when talked about Toon..I'm crying with her.Wit take Lan out of that restaurant.

PART 4
That 2 b***h make a lunch for Toon..I want to slap them,oh this 2 girls is so psyco..Cat fight scene.and OMG Toon&Lan's wedding picture drop..Toon back and shocked when he saw that pic.He mad to that 2 b***h..Wit take Lan to her house to make up with Toon..
Oh,Toon&lan was so happy meet to each other bad sadly it was not long..Lan slap Toon when she see that 2 b***h.Everyone was shocked what Lan did...She asked Wit to take her away from there..I feel Ann pain..I like Toon's sister this time..She protech her brother..
Lan regret that she slap Toon..

PART 5
Toon feel so sad..His father talk something to him..I don't know what they talked about but seems like his father mad at him..
Toon's sister make me cry with her..Lan go back to her mom house and cry cry cry again..Like i said before,there's no sweet scene for today's episode but glad there's flashback for their sweet moment together,and its from different angle..I like the flashback for willing scene. :wub:

The next morning,win come and try to make up with his wife.Is Lan's sister name Rada?? I forgot her name.. :) Rada go with that new guy..I like Lan and her mom smile this time.They happy Rada not give in to win.lol,ANN just crack me up everytime when she fight with Win..

PART 7
Nawat is such a nice guy..He buy a flower and asked Toon to give it to Lan..At first,Toon refuse,maybe he never did something romantic like this to Lan.Toon go to Lan's office and want to make up with his wife but he see Lan with Wit..You deserve it TOON.Now you know how your wife feeling...But for me,he such a stupid and loser,just be brave and gentlemen,go on make up with your wife..Lawyer can be stupid sometimes.. :lol2:
Racha meet Toon's sister and she said something..i don't know..maybe she treat his sister.

PART 8

Wit was more closed to Lan and Tye suspeck that wit kiss Lan..lol..Tye was so funny..
racha,Toon's sister wait for Toon..Toon become angry when he see racha.he said he love his wife and he talked about the diary..Racha not believe that Toon's sister wrote the diary not Toon.Lan,you should be there to hear what your husband said.

Can't wait for next week..hope you'll understand my summary honda..
but i'm still waiting for Jin's summary..i like jin's summary.. :D

Oh forgot about this..They not sleep together for 3 nights as i remember,hope next week 'something' gonna be happen.. :w-scene-pop-corn: :pervie: :pervie:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
im loving everything...but what dont like is that girl nid and racha...gosh they really need to get the point that toon and lan are marry...and as for toon he need to open hes eyes and see that those girls are trying to make his marraige worst and as or lan she need to understand that toon really love her!!!any ways i cant wait next week epi.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
when is the lakorn suppose to end?

Poor Ann and Ken. I don't know who to feel bad for.

I think it is mostly Toon's fault for never siding with Lan... but then again... he just didnt want trouble <_<
It was so sad when he said that Lan hasn't smiled ever since their wedding day... and he finally get to see her happy again.. but its because of someone else. :cry: all he wants her is to be happy.

SAD! I love this lakorn now. Epi.7 was just really good. Toon and Lan are finally thinking about each other's feelings versus their own.

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying the lakorn is doing bad (at least I hear other Thai people say they read it in the news that it is doing bad). I think the lakorn has a really good story line. Just my opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't care who ever it is saying that this lakorn is doing bad all i know that i actually reckon this is quite
enjoyable, it may not be the best like other that are currently airing with the new rising star but 365 wan hang ruk
isn't that bad its a interesting drama. The story meaning of a married couple while your living as a family's
u have to learn how to understand each other.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
well from my point of veiw this lakorn is really good :thumbsup: ...it shows you how to live your life and show you how to live as a couple with"married couple"...so far every plot and setting was really good...i dont know about people whos out there but as for me i love it...but i know that people have own point in this lakorn...as for me i will always support ken and ann...!!!

and the other thing i like about this lakorn is toon dad...he give him a really good lecture about being married and you alway have to listen to your wife first....what toon did was wrong too!!!i mean who wouldnt be made if your husband being in another girl to your house...meaning sleep and cook for you...so i think toon dad has a point...

as for toon sis im happy that she finally realize that what she is doing is not right...

as for nid and racha they just need to understand that toon is a married man...BACK OFF ALREADY!!!!

anyways this is just my opinion...

cant until next epi.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think both of them are at fault. Ann needs to be more calm about things and not just jump into conclusion because I'm starting to get irritated with her character. I know that it's normal to get jealous but her character's jealousy is overboard. It is getting annoying. Ken on the other hand needs to be more open in their relationship and not keep things from his wife. I don't really like both of their character in here. Ann is too overly posessive while Ken is too laid back in their relationship. He needs to step it up.

silky

sarNie Egg
Episode 7 is sooo sad! Ken's acting is superb at portraying his character, and his crying scenes made me cry with him! :cry1:

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i think ann's acting outshine ken in here but i like they both equally. i'm loving this lakorn more and more.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think ann's acting outshine ken in here but i like they both equally. i'm loving this lakorn more and more.
For me,ann always outshine her pra ek except Sawan Bieng and Oum Ruk..For Sawan Bieng,i think that lakorn is especially make for ken and oum ruk,its equal..

Even ann annoying in 365,but i like it..And i like her more in ep 6 and 7..i want her to play hard to get,before this,its only Lan that make up with Toon because she love her husband so much..
This lakorn make me more addicted and i think i'll like 365 more than SB.. :thumbsup:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
For me,ann always outshine her pra ek except Sawan Bieng and Oum Ruk..For Sawan Bieng,i think that lakorn is especially make for ken and oum ruk,its equal..

Even ann annoying in 365,but i like it..And i like her more in ep 6 and 7..i want her to play hard to get,before this,its only Lan that make up with Toon because she love her husband so much..
This lakorn make me more addicted and i think i'll like 365 more than SB.. :thumbsup:
SB... LOVE that lakorn.

I never thought it was possible to ever like any other lakorn more than SB but I actually like 365 wan haeng ruk and SB equally. :thumbsup: Epi. 6 and 7 was GREAT!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this lakorn. Ann's character is too jealousy on the hushband. In real life a man or woman, meet a person like Ann's character your life will be very miserable and very distressful. Yike..........

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I just finished watching this lakorn. Ann's character is too jealousy on the hushband. In real life a man or woman, meet a person like Ann's character your life will be very miserable and very distressful. Yike..........
True..... their lives would become miserable and distressed but after watching part 6 & 7.... she's barely doing anything and those girls are the ones who's causing most of the problems.... she has all those rights to become jealous... you can't fully blame it on Ann on being too jealous... 1. Her husband isnt being too honest to begin with, 2. Those Nang Itcha's are threating her by saying "I'mma steal him from you" or "You dont deserve him so give it up", and 3. Inviting themselves to house even when their not invited?!?!?!

Shoo if that was me, i'll smack the daylight out of them.... They got nerves i swear....

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't think ann would walk out on ken in episode 6. she should stay and make the other girl leave. episode 6 and 7 was great.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't think ann would walk out on ken in episode 6. she should stay and make the other girl leave. episode 6 and 7 was great.

I didn't think so either but I guess she was fed up. He never takes her side :thumbdown:

How come we haven't seen the closing party for this lakorn? Is it usually before or after the lakorn end?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like when Ann walked out..Don't forget that Ken said she's crazy-something like that..So that why she's out of that house..And Ken believed other women more than his wife..
I just mad at ken that time,why don't he follow his wife and leave that young b***h alone!!
Btw,i'm starting to like Toon's sister..she doesn't like lan but she asked her brother to make up with Lan..
her line 'i thought i only have stupid sister-in law,but my brother is also useless'..LOL..

p/s :Jin,have you comeback from Changmai?? We miss your summary.. :thumbsup: