[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i agree...i like the jealous pra'ek more..cuz they're alwaise so touchy touchy..holdie holdie...but the jealous nang'eks just gets jealous <_<
UNLESS we get a whole new wave of nang'ek and she starts tose touchy tingies muahahah :lol:
Kashie hopefully she will not just be jealous and as you said start to have those touchy tingles!!

will there be a scene where Ann "R" Ken? that'll make for good watching :lol:
That would be the first that i've seen!! I wounder if they did how the audience will react. It'll be awesome!!

omg...ken is going to be a good boy....what a suprise....it is the opposite of sawan bieng...how weird is that..im so use to them being mad and hating each other.....lol...but anyway i cant wait to see this lakorn...
Will they did say Ann wanted to get back at Ken! The role here will be similar to her's in Oum Ruk.

ah so Anne isnt the nang'ek anymore? O_O
No, Ann is still nang'ek, were just talking about the possibilities of the out come.

You know gals all SB sisters should get back together soon!! Miss you gals!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for next year already.. There seems to be a lot of good lakorn coming up next year... I will definitely watch this one for Ken and Ann.. Love them so much.

onahc

sarNie Elites
nok jariya confirmed ann and ken for this lakon and jamleuy garmathep with krit and shirley kemupsorn. she said jamleuy garmathep is like jamleuy ruk part II with lots of romantic scenes.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nok jariya confirmed ann and ken for this lakon and jamleuy garmathep with krit and shirley kemupsorn. she said jamleuy garmathep is like jamleuy ruk part II with lots of romantic scenes.
Ooooh thanks for the news. I'm excited for Krit/cherry's lakorn too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, its offically confirm! dang, if only we get to see chakrit/anne in jamluey gamatep especially since its like a JLR part 2. but cherry will do hehe. we'll finally see him back to the role that he does best

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yep, its offically confirm! dang, if only we get to see chakrit/anne in jamluey gamatep especially since its like a JLR part 2. but cherry will do hehe. we'll finally see him back to the role that he does best
Gosh... krit/ann would so rock in JLG. :lol: But i'm not complaining! Krit gets to work with both Cherry & Ann. Man so many lakorns coming out next year! I can't wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm looking forward to this la korn too, love Ken & Anne together.the people who read the novel said it's a very cute story,nang'ek is a very jealous, distrustful person and after she's married to pra'ek, she show ownership over him. she's so suspicious over him that she has to go to a fortune teller to ask if her marriage life will go smoothly and will there be a third hand that ruin her marriage, the fortune teller gave nang'ek this note book that help take her to the future to see her marriage life,so she's so afraid that her marriage life will be chaotic like the future,so when she came back to the present she tried ways to change it,but the more she tried to change it, the more worse it gets,but overall it's a cute, and very impressive story, guys don't understand girls and girls don't understand guys. both can't change their personality. and what will they both do to make their life together happy.it's romantic comedy but there'll be a little bit drama toward the end. sounds interesting. hope it's funny/cute like Oum Ruk,if it's the same director as Oum Ruk would be good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
AH!!! The Butterfly Effect!!! Change something and it will be a great impact in the future. I love the moral to Butterfly Effect with Ashton. =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm looking forward to this la korn too, love Ken & Anne together.the people who read the novel said it's a very cute story,nang'ek is a very jealous, distrustful person and after she's married to pra'ek, she show ownership over him. she's so suspicious over him that she has to go to a fortune teller to ask if her marriage life will go smoothly and will there be a third hand that ruin her marriage, the fortune teller gave nang'ek this note book that help take her to the future to see her marriage life,so she's so afraid that her marriage life will be chaotic like the future,so when she came back to the present she tried ways to change it,but the more she tried to change it, the more worse it gets,but overall it's a cute, and very impressive story, guys don't understand girls and girls don't understand guys. both can't change their personality. and what will they both do to make their life together happy.it's romantic comedy but there'll be a little bit drama toward the end. sounds interesting. hope it's funny/cute like Oum Ruk,if it's the same director as Oum Ruk would be good.
very interesting storyline and meaninful too. its not the usual that we see often. i wanna see how this will turn out. yeh, i do wish it was lakorn thai production instead but its anne/ken so im not gonna complain

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh... krit/ann would so rock in JLG. :lol: But i'm not complaining! Krit gets to work with both Cherry & Ann. Man so many lakorns coming out next year! I can't wait.
either way is fine by me. chakrit as a sadistic will be HOT. i dont think cherry has ever been in a kiss/slap lakorn so this should be interesting

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee sounds good. :D The majority of the girls are like that anyways :lol: very territorial & jealous. It'll be like Samee tee tra all over.

either way is fine by me. chakrit as a sadistic will be HOT. i dont think cherry has ever been in a kiss/slap lakorn so this should be interesting
Oh yeah Chakrit's deep voice is hot... just hearing him talk makes me melt. lol.

Gosh, when you think about it cherry hasn't really been a kiss/slap lakorn... well there's her lakorn with Mart that's coming up.. it seems like it.