[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

cikna

sarNie Adult
another romantic comedy for ann and ken?? yey!!! actually, i was not really feeling them in sawan bieng. i'm counting the days!!! B)

photos

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, nice to join Sarnworld and know all of you.
I'm a big fan of Ken and Ann.

I've got news from Ken and Ann and hope you will support them.

Please vote for Ken and Ann. :yahoo:

1) Vote by postcards that are attached with "Praew Sudsabda Magazine". Please write 'Ken-Theeradej' and 'Ann thongprasom' on the postcards and send it off. No need to attach a stamp. This method gets 50% of total scores.

2) Vote by SMS through mobile phone in Thailand:
text SDG6 and send to 4890011 (for Ken)
text SDH15 and send to 4890011 (for Ann)
This method gets 30% of total scores.

3) Vote through Internet: please go to http://www.sudsapda.com/SudSapDa2007/youngsmart/ysvote.aspx

You need to click all pages of those.
***IMPORTANT*** in PAGE 7, please click at SDG6 (for Ken). In PAGE 8, please click SDH15 (for Ann).
Then put your name, email, contact number, and a code that is shown down, and click vote. This method gets only 20%.

End of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am.

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE NOW!! :arrg:
Thank you very much. :yahoo:

choo

sarNie Adult
another one together!? Yayyy!! <3 I think they have the most awesomest- chem together..
XD yes, i'm completely BIAS too.ahah i love ken and Ann!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy they will have a new la korn together again. yay! :clap: but should have been for la korn thai company again. :unsure: but anyways so happy will wait to see this la korn. :D

photos

sarNie Egg
^^oh, thats an award they give out from sudsapda magazine. didnt they already had one this year
Hi tinah

nice to know you. :tease:

Sudsabda has not given awarded yet. Voting will end 31 October, 12 am. Hope everyone will support Ann and Ken again.
:tease:

photos

sarNie Egg
so happy they will have a new la korn together again. yay! :clap: but should have been for la korn thai company again. :unsure: but anyways so happy will wait to see this la korn. :D
Hi teedee :blush:

My name's photos. I'm so glad that Ken and Ann will be a couple in 365 wan. Have you heard the news that Ken said 'he will have a lakorn will Ann'. But he didn't say the name of lakorn then....waiting someone confirm officially. :clap:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Photo For the Site. And Welcome to sarNworld! :]
anyways there was so hard to choose! hahaha i likeded almost everybody that was on the same section. lol
anyways i do hope that Ken && Ann is Confirm to be in this lakorn!! :]]]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol. rose i agree with u lol.. im just like ahhhhhhh.. too hard to choose.. kekeke.. lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Still no confirmation??? Awww!!! But then again it has to be Ken and Ann, it's the only lakorn with Ken that we don't know the nang ek (wait I need to go back and check).

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This lakorn is Romantic/comedy.

N'ek is hot-tempered, self-centered and very jealous girl.
P'ek is very very nice.

N'ek and P'ek just got married and their marriage started having problem because of N'ek's jealousy. (Because her father had many mistresses, so her mom taught her to not trust any man easily.)
One day, she met the fortuneteller and got a diary that could make her go to the future to see her marriage life in the next 365 days.
i like the story line, but i wish n'ek isn't mean to nice p'ek cuz then it is like Oum Ruk, and that was something
i found hard to deal with T_T Ken was such a sweeeetheart in OR, while Ann play diva. i hope it's different kind of relationship even if she has to be mean...haha, but i love the sound of jealousy! XD
and of course i loooooooooooooove *drumroll* KEN + ANN!!!
really hope they are confirmed for this one or any other one, as long as they act together again! X]

midday

sarNie Egg
i have this lakorn's novel! bought it before knowing it becomes lakorn
sooooooo nice p'ek .. really fall in love with him! :wub:
ken always get the best role of all kinds

ann doesn't suit the role much
coz n'ek of the novel is quite a lot younger than p'ek
(i mean -- the way she acts with him, not the real age) and quite an annoying girl
i wish janie play for n'ek instead .. she looks more sassy(but still cute) in my opinion

anyway, i'll watch this lakorn for sure though it's comfirmed to be ann
ken-ann is a nice couple ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have this lakorn's novel! bought it before knowing it becomes lakorn
sooooooo nice p'ek .. really fall in love with him! :wub:
ken always get the best role of all kinds

ann doesn't suit the role much
coz n'ek of the novel is quite a lot younger than p'ek
(i mean -- the way she acts with him, not the real age) and quite an annoying girl
i wish janie play for n'ek instead .. she looks more sassy(but still cute) in my opinion

anyway, i'll watch this lakorn for sure though it's comfirmed to be ann
ken-ann is a nice couple ^_^
You could say that Ann doesn't suit this role because she doesn't do much comedy. But I think she can pass being free-spirited and bubbly if that is the description of her character. Lucky you that you got to read the novel, sad for me that I can't even speak Thai only a few phrases.