[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I totally adore this pic. Just look at Ken staring at Ann with that loving eye. :heart: Just like how Toon stare at Lan. :wub: Isn't Noi standing beside Ken somewhere? Haha. Same comment I made at Ann's forum lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Why Ann's bf rarely go to event with her??
Are they still together..
Even her bf is not good looking (sorry to say this) but he look kind,nice and polite..
And look like a shy guy..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ann's Bf is a business man so he rarely goes to events with her, gotta make some money. :coverlaf: It's okay because we have Ken to go with her.

Ken and Ann look amazing standing together. The picture with Noi in the pack looks funny, like she was photoshopped in or something. That picture above is cute its like hes going to kiss her on the cheek for the media.lol!

Yay! we jumped 3 pages! almost there to 100!!! I think we'll get there by tomorrow if things are going the way it is now! :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It is weird how they have Anne stand next to the real Ken and Noi next to the wax.

I don't like Noi's hair cut :thumbdown: but otherwise, I think she is a beautiful person and super generous. I can see why Ken choose her.
Even though he matches better with Anne :shutup:

Oh well. Who ever wrote that they wished there were Ken and Kane, I agree.

So the correct way to spell Ken is Kane? I never knew that. LoL.

Anywho, DJA is that good? I watched a few episode but never got to finish. I like Nadech but I didn't really like Yaya. Is she popular?
I like Yaya..i think she's cute but i never watch her lakorn..
I think Kimberly is more popular than her..
Look at here and compare her vote and Kim..
http://www.my3space.com/activity/bigfan/

But if we compare voted all the actress,Ann still got the most voted. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Perhaps, Ann doesn't want her boyfriend to tag along. If you watch some of the clips when they do attend events together, Ann seems to always try to lead her man lol. She might be a control freak in real life like her character Lan lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I do remember Ken saying that she really is like Alin in real life so she should be having a easy time acting as Alin. I think Ann is a really independent woman so she relys more on herself.

I found out that Ken spelt his name Kane but I got used to Ken so I didn't want to switch it.

I actually like Yaya more than Kim, Kim is a little manly to me. :unsure:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^ lol! I do remember Ken saying that she really is like Alin in real life so she should be having a easy time acting as Alin. I think Ann is a really independent woman so she relys more on herself.

I found out that Ken spelt his name Kane but I got used to Ken so I didn't want to switch it.

I actually like Yaya more than Kim, Kim is a little manly to me. :unsure:
Yes,you read my mind Jin..Kim is manly to me...Yaya is cute..
I got used to Ken more too..KANE remind me of a wrestler in WWF... :coverlaf:

But what about ANN and ANNE..i remember i watched some of ANN & NAT UNLIMITED and the spell is ANNE..
I like ANNE more than ANN..but i usedto write her name ANN... :p

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I totally adore this pic. Just look at Ken staring at Ann with that loving eye. :heart: Just like how Toon stare at Lan. :wub: Isn't Noi standing beside Ken somewhere? Haha. Same comment I made at Ann's forum lol.

I was about to say the same thing, Anonymous_blue, I sense something special in this picture :blush: . Maybe it is just my immagination and wishful thinking. Well, they are good friends, aren't they? :sweat:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
oh and im with you guys
I dont like kim, but love yaya.
Its weird that we have similar taste most of the time..
its weird but in a very good way!!!haha :whistle:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ken does look super happy next to Ann. She's probably joking with him like always.

I think having similar tastes is a good thing, It makes us as fans closer. But really, Kim is not that pretty, and the new girl Mint her acting is awful, I watched a little of their lakorn not so good.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Did I tell you guys that I LOVE YOU! ? Lol
Because I DO! :dance1:
Always spammin' :dance3: lol Love it! <33 ahah
Wow. Those wax models are intense. I CALL DIBS ON KEN! :lmao3:
Although he looks kind of weird. Lol
they're so cute! I Love the way Ken looks at Ann. When these 2 are together, they're always smilin'! ;D lol
Yeah, I wish there were 2 of Ken! Ken & Kane! Of course, Ken with Ann & Kane, his twin, with Noi! ahah
Darn. Why didn't his mama get twins instead! lol jk :loool:
Ken or Kane, Either is goo but i rather prefer KEN!
Less spelling to do. ahhaha &That goes for Ann too! :lmao3:
Thanks Tracey for the pictures. :)
Ken & Ann are a total good looking couple ;D :bhehe: :kiss3:
jin, Gahhh! You got the BIG calender one?! :teary: :teary:
Why don't they sell those on Ethaicd! I would totally Love to have one! :teary: Boohoo! Lol
You ladies are so funny. :lmao3:
Staying up all night and getting less sleep!? Dang. :woot2: Ya'll good! aahha
Gosh. I can't wait to see tmr's episode! I'm so excited! :yahoo: :woot2:
Man. You guys wrote so much, i can't even remember them all. :bhehe: :weee:
Kim or Yaya, i think both are good for newbies :coverlaf:
I'm so sad. I don't want 365 Days of Love to end yet! :teary:
I'm gonna miss Ken & Ann so much! If i don't get to see them together next year, i'm going to do this to somebody. :yuck: :numchuck: :gungirl: ROFL

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Kim is the one who played with Aum right?

Yaya is cute but I don't like her in the DJA. I don't know why. Her character just annoyed me. I like her in that other lakorn though with Rome and Ploy (I can't remember the name).

I like Will Smith's wax. It looks so real compare to the rest of them.

I wonder what Ken and Anne are looking at in the third picture posted by tracey. They look so happy =)

OMG ONE MORE DAY UNTIL EPISODE 12 air!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
The three of them, KEn, Anne, and Noi, rarely ever take pictures together right? I never seen the three of them together in the same picture before.
Noi does kind of look out of place in these pictures. I wonder why it was set it up this way.

I read some comments that some of you wouldn't mind if Ken and Anne cheated on their wife and bf...... but I woudln't want that to ever happen. The whole reason I like Ken and Anne is because they are honest and sincere. Love how they never have bad gossips or news that can damage their names :thumbsup:

Hahah, Ken can should set the standard for all men. Good looking, faithful, and nice. Just got to love him. :console:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Rose..:whaha: I LOVE YOU TOO... :heart: :ghehe:

Ken does look super happy next to Ann. She's probably joking with him like always.

I think having similar tastes is a good thing, It makes us as fans closer. But really, Kim is not that pretty, and the new girl Mint her acting is awful, I watched a little of their lakorn not so good.
I just rewatch Top Awards 2009..I noticed that Ken look so bored when he seat with BTLS crew but after he changed his seat with SSH crew and next to ANN,he always smile and talked to ANN.. :rolleyes1:

roselovesice

BTLS = Bangkok Traffic Love Story :D
I haven't seen it but maybe I will when i get the time.
Probably in the summer. lol

roselovesice

Ahaa! I always go back and watch those Awards.
I love seeing the one back in 2008 for Sawan Biang! xD
Love KAteam!
He did seem quiet and all with the crew, BTLS!
Ann will always make him smile! Lol
&&Dila, I <3 you too! :dance1: