[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Don't u guys think that Noi is everywhere with ken,and is that because of 365???
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Umm.....goood questions!!! I think she goes everywhere with him, not only because of 365. She went to everyone of his filming sets, I noticed, including the sets of SSH and WWW. If I were in her shoes, I would probably do the same since Ken is so darn good looking!!!! Noi is claiming her right as a wife to be around her cute husband, I guess. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh....I am sorry to hear that fun4fun. The same thing happened to me before. What class are you in right now? I am sure you will do better next time.
im taking anthro2 (physical/biological anthropology) it's has nothing to do with my major but i need a science class to transfer. the vocabularies just irratates me lol like who in the hell uses homo afra... you know what i cant even remember how to spell it lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Umm.....goood questions!!! I think she goes everywhere with him, not only because of 365. She went to everyone of his filming sets, I noticed, including the sets of SSH and WWW. If I were in her shoes, I would probably do the same since Ken is so darn good looking!!!! Noi is claiming her right as a wife to be around her cute husband, I guess. :coverlaf:
She is one heck of a lucky lady!!!!!!!

Btw. You gals might of discussed this already;
When is 365 :heart: ending?
I don't want it to end just yet :weep: because i still want to see my favorite Pra'Nangs together!!! :kiss: :kiss2:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
im taking anthro2 (physical/biological anthropology) it's has nothing to do with my major but i need a science class to transfer. the vocabularies just irratates me lol like who in the hell uses homo afra... you know what i cant even remember how to spell it lol
WOW, sounds like a hard course to me... :nailbiter:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
anthro2 (physical/biological anthropology)!!! Just the name of it sounds like a pretty tough class to me :nailbiter: I am really not a maths or science person, so I truly admire anyone who can survive and enjoy these science classes. You have my respect already, fun4fun :worthy: If I ever have to take one of those classes, I would probably flunk on my first exam, doubt if I would make it to final at all :nono1:

Back to our topic, I am with you, ip.smilez, I also really don't want 365 Days to end so soon. I want it run like a long series. There is still a lot of things they can explore from the storyline of a newly married couple like Tun and Lan. You know what sometimes I just wish that some Asian dramas would be just like the American dramas which usually run for years on TV. Too bad they don't do television shows that way in Asia :rolleyes1:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I like her dress.Its so pretty!!!I love the color and the details on the shoulder!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
I think Ann has pretty good fashion taste. I really like most of her clothes in 365 Days, especially the jewelleries she wears in this lakorn, very stylist!!! She looks very chic in almost every scene. Overall, I like her style :lolyup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
amlogos what you are referring to are sitcoms. thailand actually do have some. they are just not that popular oversea. i love 'true love next door' with paula taylor and sunny. i think 'pen thor' is also a good one (chakrit and pim zaza they play as siblings) but i havent seen all the series yet. there's also one that has been running for quite some time with tang and aom. i think it is still onair. im not sure.

i like anne's wardrobe in oum ruk, sawan bieng, soot sanaeha and 365 days. she's so awesome!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
It is weird how they have Anne stand next to the real Ken and Noi next to the wax.

I don't like Noi's hair cut :thumbdown: but otherwise, I think she is a beautiful person and super generous. I can see why Ken choose her.
Even though he matches better with Anne :shutup:

Oh well. Who ever wrote that they wished there were Ken and Kane, I agree.

So the correct way to spell Ken is Kane? I never knew that. LoL.

Anywho, DJA is that good? I watched a few episode but never got to finish. I like Nadech but I didn't really like Yaya. Is she popular?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think yaya is very pretty and she a great newbie actresses. i believe she has potential. i think the reason why people are so in love with fai (nadech) is because he's a sweet romance with lots of corny lines. i like him. he was dorky and hot temper. plus it is a comedy, no wonder why women fell head over heels. im just talking about the character they portray not the actor themselve because i will chose ken any day lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
more photos:

i know why ken's wax doll doesn't look like him!! it's cuz they got his eyebrows all wrong!! the wax doll has perfect "waxed" eyebrows haha. and ken's natural eyebrows have a high arch in the middle and are a little bushier at the end, but very cute! and the wax doll's face is long and skinny, Ken's natural face is a little wider and not long. and the wax doll has to much hair that his ears r low! ken's ears r not that low hahaha.