[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I remember who mentioned the lyrics " I’d catch a grenade for ya"
well,not sure if its the same on
but I loved that song, this guy is so talented!!
here's the MV:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf:
Oops. I did it again
didnt do it on purpose tho.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Your're the great spammer.. :thumbsup:
Congrates for being on TOP once again.. :highfive:

So juicy said last ep on 8th..
I'm gonna miss KA,i'm gonna miss ANN,i'm gonna miss the REAL KISS in Thai lakorn :pervie: :coverlaf: i'm gonna miss you gals,my new friends!!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Your're the great spammer.. :thumbsup:
Congrates for being on TOP once again.. :highfive:

So juicy said last ep on 8th..
I'm gonna miss KA,i'm gonna miss ANN,i'm gonna miss the REAL KISS in Thai lakorn :pervie: :coverlaf: i'm gonna miss you gals,my new friends!!! :grouphug: :grouphug:
Yeah
When 365 ends,where are we gonna chat????
that is one important question!!!! :teary:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah
When 365 ends,where are we gonna chat????
that is one important question!!!! :teary:
We can still spamming here tracy..
Or maybe we'll make reunion for KA TEAM on 8th December 2011.. :lol2:
I think i'll continue to spamming here when KA won for best actress/actor in an award show next year..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Tracy,did you watch other lakorn or you only watch KA's lakorn?
I only watch KA's lakorns
well, Only Ann's lakorns actually
cant watch ken being sweet with other actresses
cuz I always think that Ken only belongs to Ann, Even tho Ann can be sweet with other actors... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watch KA's lakorns
well, Only Ann's lakorns actually
cant watch ken being sweet with other actresses
cuz I always think that Ken only belongs to Ann, Even tho Ann can be sweet with other actors... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Exactly same with me..Give me 5.. :highfive:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol you gals are so funny! I was trying to skim the thread at school but the wifi was gay and I didn't want to walk all the way to the top floor for wifi.

There better not be a kiss between Racha and Toon! I'm gonna be pissed! I hate it when the Nang'rai does things with the Pra'ek. She is an whore!

I watch the BTS vid and KA are dancing together! I remember we all wanted a dancing scene between the two! :thumbsup: It's happening! I don't want this lakorn to end though! I love KA and am going to miss them!

Thanks for sharing those gifs! They are so cute! I think I have to make some too! I'm being lazy anf haven't finish my MV yet. I think I'll get to finishing this week. I can't wait you know what I'll go and work on it right now. Only an hour and 30 mins before it airs!

Theres exciting news gals! I was in my Thai class earlier and found out that I can read Thai! My Thai is getting better too! I;m so happy for future summaries my Thai will be better!