sarNie Hatchling
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I just come here to top another page
dont blame me for being an obvious spammer... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
No, not at all :coverlaf: Keep spamming, tracy88520 :cheer:

I guess I am spamming rigt now too :highfive: :lolyup:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I am rewatching episode 12.... :heart: LoL, this is when you know you are crazy.... when you watch the episode twice in one day.
lmfao... i'm also one of those suckers who likes to go back and rewatch things even if it's been less than 24hrs lol.... i do it just incase i miss or skipped a part that's it haha

I hope the ending Lan will tell Toon that she has Little Lan or Toon Jr in her stomach and then Toon will say I LOVE YOU in a very very romantic way.. :woot2:

And i hope the ending will be more romantic than SB ending...
I can't stop talking about SB..there's so much memorable scene in SB...
As for the baby i hope so too but i doubt it honestly... i could probably count the times they did the dead compare to them argue'n..... i swear they argue almost everyday lol... they sooo need to make up already haha

and as for SB... omg you call that romantic?!?! i was sooo traumatize from ken's action i dont think i can forgive him in that lakorn... he over did it, i guess that's the only reason why i watched the first part then skipped/skim all the way towards the end cause i couldnt stand him rape'n her constantly... it may sound alrighty in the lakorns for the nang'eak to forgive and forget but in realize his @$$ would be called a rapist and locked up in jail.....lol

that was another thing i did not understand. why is lan leaving thun for his safety? it's not like lan has any problem with anyone.
We all know it's not her fault but you have to understand, she's doing this not only for her but for him... when you love someone, you want them to stay happy and safe as possilbe... if it means giving up something, you'll do it and that's out of your kindness and will... in shorter terms... "she sacrafic her love/marriage for his safety", which i honestly thought it was lame of Racha to do...

*but overall, i thought this episode was very touching.... i loved every part of it... i cried, laughed, smiled, giggles to myself.... and even drooled when ken had his shirt off lol... gawly :cloud9: i can't imagine the next part with Racha moving in with Toon.... i breaks my heart and i know for sure including everyone else in this thread.... i do LOVE this lakorn.... i'm not ready for it to end which i'm going to assume it is tmrw *sigh* let's just pray not :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think i can pull an all nighter tonight. tomorrow i will be touching tools, it could be dangerous IF I DO NOT GET ANY SLEEP. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
and as for SB... omg you call that romantic?!?! i was sooo traumatize from ken's action i dont think i can forgive him in that lakorn... he over did it, i guess that's the only reason why i watched the first part then skipped/skim all the way towards the end cause i couldnt stand him rape'n her constantly... it may sound alrighty in the lakorns for the nang'eak to forgive and forget but in realize his @$$ would be called a rapist and locked up in jail.....lol

We all know it's not her fault but you have to understand, she's doing this not only for her but for him... when you love someone, you want them to stay happy and safe as possilbe... if it means giving up something, you'll do it and that's out of your kindness and will... in shorter terms... "she sacrafic her love/marriage for his safety", which i honestly thought it was lame of Racha to do...
i pretended that he raped her once. once is really enough for me to handle. these type of rapes are not brutal but still a no is a no. the funny thing is, it's not brutal when pra ek does it but if a pra rai did it to nang rai, it's abusive at times. why do they do that?

that's what i didnt understand, what safety. what did lan ever do to thun that will harm him? it would have been more understanding if she saw that he was being unhappy with her. but at that time, there was no sign of him being unhappy. or she could have left without racha threatening her or telling her to do so. if she did it because she took racha's words to the heart then she's a complete idiot lol

i hope there is a special.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No triANGo..I didn't called SB romantic,just the ending..
Maybe its just me..I'm melting if i see a guy kneel down and said "will you marry me"?? ( minus :r-scene-pop-corn: scene)
And plus what Kawee said was so touching..

For me,that is THE BEST ENDING EVER!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
swan bieng was not romantic but it was sweet. kawee only knows how to show anger. i loved sb becuase the characters in there were complex, they were able to really convey emotions. it was very intense at the same time very sweet because seeing a man who only knows how to show anger learns to love someone and realize his mistakes and change him as a man.

fun

Expired Sarnie
watching ep. 12 with eng sub well just the first 10 minutes.and i notice what idiot would order someone to kill the person involve in a case after losing the case. rais these days are just complete idiots. i would have waited a year, at least i wouldnt get suspicious ahahaha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
watching ep. 12 with eng sub well just the first 10 minutes.and i notice what idiot would order someone to kill the person involve in a case after losing the case. rais these days are just complete idiots. i would have waited a year, at least i wouldnt get suspicious ahahaha.
lol..You are funny but its true..At least wait another 2-3 month. :lolyup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
opposite attracts. obviously both racha and her husband are stupid. i can see why their marriage didnt work out lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's not just in lakorns. It happens in real life. I work at the courthouse and I say the same thing. What idiots! Only difference is I'm actually saying this about real people, real events...not actors.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Credit LEM

How cute Ken-Ann dancing together.. :thumbsup:
After watching this video clip, I am almost certain that the coming episode (ep.13) will be the last of this lakorn (though I don't understand Thai, I somehow was able to pick up a few words from what they were saying). But I really hope I got it wrong cause I don't want it to end yet, I want to see more of Lan and Tun, my KA team :cry1:

Oh no....it is really coming to an end soon (in 5 hours) sniff sniff ...

But before that I need to go to bed and get some sleep. Talk to you guys later :goodnite:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think im calling it a night too. i wished there was no time zone. i dont watch lakorn early in the morning lol