Ch3 2019 Calendar

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
will the new girls get a chance to shine . this year was meh for all of them except prang who scored big. (chippy, pat, niccha and namtarn )
in order for these newbies to shine, they need to give them better scripts and better p'eks instead of all of these older guys and d-list actors

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
in order for these newbies to shine, they need to give them better scripts and better p'eks instead of all of these older guys and d-list actors
isnt it sad that they dont have a top pek in the newer gen. well except nine but ch3 wont even pair him with any of their new girls.
i think its more about peks than scripts because yaya's gen didnt build their fame on good scripts. most of their lakorns were a mess but because people liked the pairings, thats why most of them (bella, margie, yaya, matt, mint, taew,mew and kim) became famous. lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
isnt it sad that they dont have a top pek in the newer gen. well except nine but ch3 wont even pair him with any of their new girls.
i think its more about peks than scripts because yaya's gen didnt build their fame on good scripts. most of their lakorns were a mess but because people liked the pairings, thats why most of them (bella, margie, yaya, matt, mint, taew,mew and kim) became famous. lol
The current hardcore lakorn fans are too focused on the current generation of actresses and actors to take notice to these new girls and boys. The only way to get these newbies to shine is pairing them with the bigger actors like Mark, Nadech, James Ji, Mario, etc. Like you said, the only newbie with like a really huge fanbase is Nine and his first n'ek was not a good choice and his next is with Jeena Yeena who is honesty kind of bland even though she is very beautiful.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The current hardcore lakorn fans are too focused on the current generation of actresses and actors to take notice to these new girls and boys. The only way to get these newbies to shine is pairing them with the bigger actors like Mark, Nadech, James Ji, Mario, etc. Like you said, the only newbie with like a really huge fanbase is Nine and his first n'ek was not a good choice and his next is with Jeena Yeena who is honesty kind of bland even though she is very beautiful.
Unfortunately I don’t think ch3 is really planning to promote any of the newer generations much cuz to be quite honest Yaya is still very young. She’s just 25, but looks really young and fresh, plus she’s multi-talented so it’ll be crazy hard for anyone to replace her. But on the other hand, I do agree ch3 needs to cast the youngsters (Diana, Kao, Yeena, etc) with Mark, Nadech, Mario, JJ and big hottie p’eks to help boost their popularity a little more. It needs krasae or crazy BUZZ for people to tune in more.

I think Nadech is a BIG pusher. I’m sure everyone/girl wants to work with him as it does help attract buzz and krasae. However, with Mark it’s all about the genuine and sizzling chemistry!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL :D

I think I would rather want to see Na with Kao first, then Mark with Yeena next. :)

xodxo

I will be sad if I don’t get namtarn with any of A lister.
Omg that would be soooooo sad, the saddest adventure :( She deserves to work with Mark (soooooo much, hehe :D), JamesJi, Nadech (height should be okay :) ) even Great (hehe) and so many more hotties! I would be so sad if it didn’t happen cuz Namtarn is such a beautiful girl, talented underrated. Yea. Lol :)

I do hope that at the very least Mark and Namtarn happens, like make it happen NOW or sooner, and not wait til when they’re in their late/mid 30s/40s NOO!!!:sad6:

Ch3 you’re so annoying sometimes lol :mad:

xodxo

True.
As for nine he got famous before he started in lakorn and he already has a large fan base.
As for yeen is so so in term of beauty and for talent nothing maybe in the future when she learn more as for that lakorn with nine I'm sure that mo will shine and forget about other ladies even nangek.
They (Nine&Yeena) are pairing up next but honestly I don’t see any chemistry between them. Weird?? And I honestly don’t find Nine p’ek worthy...:confused0:.. no matter how much I try to look his way.... he’s a nice guy but lookwise and p’ek material wise.... he’s not someone I would comsider attractive onscreen o_Oo_O

He seems more suited for commercial films ...ads...
~~

Yeena is beautiful, look closely and her charm will glow. But idk why she has the least followers on IG.? That is unbelievable! Goodness, idk what to say. But she def needs Nadech and Mark to push her!!! Hahahahah:cheer::p

Yang58

sarNie Egg
Yea honestly I find it annoying how CH 3 pairs actors and actress based on popularity. Like we need new pairings, not like the same pair over and over again. I'm hoping that Namtarn gets pair with new actors. She's so talented and beautiful, and Chippy too. I find Yaya's lakorn to be unthrilling bc literally all her lakorns are with Nadech. It's the same for all these actresses and actors in the Thai industry. CH 3 needs to hype things up by trying out new pairs.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok honestly, since day 1 I’ve been praying for James Ma & Namtarn to pair up. They need to happen! Along with MewJi!! Lakorn gods have to hear me lol.

I remember it use to be where the calendars did hint at the up coming pairs but now they just mix. I still love it but I need to know. I was hoping we’d get a Mario x Mew too.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what their theme will be. I hope it doesn't involve them wearing fluorescent clothes or posing in a desert. Last year's theme was kinda nice.
Okay this is going to make me sound nasty but no I don't think Yaya is irreplaceable because of her talents in other things. She began as an impossibly adorable and pretty girl and grew up as a teenage heart-throb and now has the confidence to do a lot of things with slightly above-average skill and be praised lavishly for it. It's her beauty and charm and sheer marketability that is hard to replace.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt did not become famous because of a pairing. If you think about Great and Matt I can tell you that pairing hardly got a big following fans even they worked a lot together.

Last edited:

xodxo

Oh dang... Matt and Ya are the luckiest lol ahahha they are both sandwiched between two very hotties!! Lol. Goodness, but hey! They better use a nice pose for Mark’s team!!! Haha Wish it was Mew instead cuz of MHIL and Mario can be Mew’s next costar!! :D anyhow~| Love Matt with Na and Jma shot! So cute!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
everyone else is lucky to at least try new mix , left diana and kim the unluckiest with a 4 girl group with rita and anne soo soo soooo disappoint

have to say the best group go to mark,yaya,mario , perfect youth look group

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
A translation from a thai fan said the photos will be available on November 15 at Big C supermarket. Here is a collage of some of the pairings. They are very blurry though!
View attachment 27264
Cr. @klink_pantip
Taew and James Ji are pairing up for sure.
Mint C, Pope, and Margie are pairing up as well!
I really hope James and Taew pair up again!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So i guess the newbies will be pairing amongst themselves then! lol not surprised. The only other Alister not shown in the video were Bella, Great, Mew, Boy P, Alex, and Alek and they last 5 are already pairing together. I wonder who Bella will be pairing with? Maybe preem and some of the younger girls?

I would like to know who Chippy and Kao are being paired with cause those 2 girls are my fave newbies!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think Kao is the other girl with Toey + Bomb.

I had a feeling Matt was going to be with Na but I'm so happy James is there too!. Am I the only one who thinks they should've swapped out Margie with Kim ?! This calendar better be an indicator as to whose getting paired up next year (I see you Yaya x Mario!)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Kao is the other girl with Toey + Bomb.

I had a feeling Matt was going to be with Na but I'm so happy James is there too!. Am I the only one who thinks they should've swapped out Margie with Kim ?! This calendar better be an indicator as to whose getting paired up next year (I see you Yaya x Mario!)
if these calendars are indicators of pairings then that would mean Bomb could possibly pair with Kao?!? Noooo i will literaly go insane if Kao is paired with Bomb :sad6: i cant stand him as a p'ek ! I hope she isnt with him in the calendar :(

yeah margie should have been switched out with someone else! they decided to pair the most popular p'ek of this year with Margie?? Like come on! Ch3 has such a freaking dumb thought process. He should have gotten a newbie like Diana or Chippy to go along side Mint C since theyve worked with him before instead of Margie. She should have been with the Rita and Anne group.

Last edited: