Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wonder what would be the reaction of Matt's long time boyfriend with this and I always wonder why JMa is still single if he's so playful like this. Hahaha
Matt's got a secure relationship (& something I find quite admirable, the level of trust there must be) but if it was me in that situation, I don't think I'd be able to handle it. This year James, last year Great kissing her on her forehead. I'd be paranoid as hell! lol. Agree on the JMa comment, I wonder why his still single or maybe his just focusing on building a career first then getting a girlfriend.

I've saved that Mario meme for future usage lol. It's absolute gold!

@preetam - Nine's mother will be playing Matt's mum in MLFTS.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt's got a secure relationship (& something I find quite admirable, the level of trust there must be) but if it was me in that situation, I don't think I'd be able to handle it. This year James, last year Great kissing her on her forehead. I'd be paranoid as hell! lol. Agree on the JMa comment, I wonder why his still single or maybe his just focusing on building a career first then getting a girlfriend.

I've saved that Mario meme for future usage lol. It's absolute gold!

@preetam - Nine's mother will be playing Matt's mum in MLFTS.
Okay good !!
Sorry for being offtopic but is there a way to block anything BPS on my instagram search recommendations please ? Whenever I click on my insta search section to have a look at more feeds I see a lot of BPS related stuffs with scenes of Bella overacting with her not so subtle bodylanguage. Thank you

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Owww! I thought JMa is still single. Lucky girl if that's the case. JMa seems a very cool person and a cutie.
We can only wish for JJ and Great. If they are in GMM channel, they for sure will have a BL series with that oozing chemistry they have. :)
I was talking about James Ji that he might seeing someone :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Watching Ch3 48th Anniversary I’m glad the main actors/actresses are not sticking as koojins. It’s good to see everyone interact with different people. The singing and dancing I wouldn’t say perfect, but it was ok. I hope Ch3 do better for next year.
Agree on that koojin part. I like the mixing of pairs. The singing and dancing in this anniversary is probably the simplest. The dance steps were silly. lol
But they were fun to watch. Especially the half time show.

The only thing is the screen time. Since they're singing and dancing all together (and it's on livestream), they don't have equal screen time. I saw some FC complaining. Haha

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Okay good !!
Sorry for being offtopic but is there a way to block anything BPS on my instagram search recommendations please ? Whenever I click on my insta search section to have a look at more feeds I see a lot of BPS related stuffs with scenes of Bella overacting with her not so subtle bodylanguage. Thank you
Maybe you're following people who's searching and into it?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Okay good !!
I think if you've personally searched for BPS then you can just delete it from your search history or if you've liked a pic/video then just unlike it. IG usually recommends things you've either searched or liked. If none of this works then .... I have no clue lol.

twister02

M♥K
I was talking about James Ji that he might seeing someone :)
Haha. I thought it was JMa but my heart just sunk knowing James already have someone special :( My baby JJ is now a grown up man. I just can't..

twister02

M♥K
I think she was talking about JJ "talking to someone" (read: dating) not JMa. Though I don't know, maybe JMa is "talking to someone" too?

Great was a bit shy about the whole BL thing before, when the clip of him and JJ in the concert practice last year came out but now, he's pretty much ok with it, even posting pics of them together in his IG haha.
Great can't deny now how awesome their chemistry is and the fact that James sometimes act like the feminine one makes me giggle whenever I see them together. Not that I'm saying JJ is gay but it just cute that two men have this kind of chemistry.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Agree on that koojin part. I like the mixing of pairs. The singing and dancing in this anniversary is probably the simplest. The dance steps were silly. lol
But they were fun to watch. Especially the half time show.

The only thing is the screen time. Since they're singing and dancing all together (and it's on livestream), they don't have equal screen time. I saw some FC complaining. Haha
I’m surprised that is what they learn from two days rehearsal. Some of them are tired or don’t seem to care. They’re just going with the flow lol I wish they take it seriously, but I understand that they’re not professional dancer.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Haha. I thought it was JMa but my heart just sunk knowing James already have someone special :( My baby JJ is now a grown up man. I just can't..
I feel the way too when he mention he’s seeing someone. Yeah I tell he act like feminism sometime but not really as much he still keep his image low. He still shy about it whenever the reporter ask him about Great lol I feel that his personality change a lot since his debut to industry from 5 years ago. That’s why he’s not social person as much in public besides hangout Boy and Great. The only ladies he’s mostly comfortable or close with is Taew and Toey.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what would be the reaction of Matt's long time boyfriend with this and I always wonder why JMa is still single if he's so playful like this. Hahaha
Matt had said in an interview that her boyfriend trust her 100%. She might seemed all over the place but she values her relationship with him. If she is shooting a lakorn or something and on lunch break she would have lunch with him and take what little time she has to see him since they are busy. But yes, he has to completely trust her and no insecurities whatsoever since she travel around the world with a guy friend. Also, if people read up on what she requires in a man, yes, her boyfriend pretty much have to be close to a saint hahahaa

James Ma seemed like a gentle person. He comes across humble and caring. But I also feel like he is not into a relationship with a celebrity.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if you've personally searched for BPS then you can just delete it from your search history or if you've liked a pic/video then just unlike it. IG usually recommends things you've either searched or liked. If none of this works then .... I have no clue lol.
I follow some thai actors and actresses from ch3 and ch7. I even receive feeds of artistes like Boy P or Tao or Gubgig and Paopao etc... but I don't even search their names. I guess cause I follow thai entertainment I receive recommendations from anything related to that. Lately it's been a lot of BPS

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt had said in an interview that her boyfriend trust her 100%. She might seemed all over the place but she values her relationship with him. If she is shooting a lakorn or something and on lunch break she would have lunch with him and take what little time she has to see him since they are busy. But yes, he has to completely trust her and no insecurities whatsoever since she travel around the world with a guy friend. Also, if people read up on what she requires in a man, yes, her boyfriend pretty much have to be close to a saint hahahaa

James Ma seemed like a gentle person. He comes across humble and caring. But I also feel like he is not into a relationship with a celebrity.
How old is Matt's BF ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I follow some thai actors and actresses from ch3 and ch7. I even receive feeds of artistes like Boy P or Tao or Gubgig and Paopao etc... but I don't even search their names. I guess cause I follow thai entertainment I receive recommendations from anything related to that. Lately it's been a lot of BPS
BPS is taking over the world. Haha. Jk. Jk.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I wouldn't know, never saw BH.
Lmao. Anyway today my feed was mostly about Sammy Peung character in her new lakorn and how psycho she is lol. Also there were so called fin scenes with kelly. I am sure everyone see how he's a mistake.
End of my offtopic session. Sorry again for the inconvenience

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao. Anyway today my feed was mostly about Sammy Peung character in her new lakorn and how psycho she is lol. Also there were so called fin scenes with kelly. I am sure everyone see how he's a mistake.
End of my offtopic session. Sorry again for the inconvenience
Eeew Kelly! Seriously he is a big big mistake. They still have Arnus, why don't they use him instead. Ugh. I would've watched that lakorn. If only.