Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfggg that backhug killed meeeee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So unfair! I barely saw Mark and Mew dancing and they were standing right next to each other lol stupid bias camera people lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So unfair! I barely saw Mark and Mew dancing and they were standing right next to each other lol stupid bias camera people lol
for you girl it's a little far but i think concentrate a little and you will see , first mint pass infornt of mark second the little interaction with mew :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJCtOegPti/?taken-by=jiro7007

wait and you will have your heart redeem with MM if some fans caught the moment between them :D ;)

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
what i got out of this whole show was that the newer actors and actresses are hella awkward and dont really stand out much plus why was patricia on a float but nychaa wasnt. really weird to me. does she have the most fans in the new generation?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
what i got out of this whole show was that the newer actors and actresses are hella awkward and dont really stand out much plus why was patricia on a float but nychaa wasnt. really weird to me. does she have the most fans in the new generation?
I spotted Nycha performing on a float with Pat, Preem & Bella.

Question: What are people expecting from the concert portion?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I fell asleep! Haha. I was like let me just close my eyes for a quick sec. Next thing you know it's morning! Haha.

So. . . who won? And did Por Date play again at all? Haha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
As tiring as it may be for the actors and actresses. This is one of the main reasons as to why I love being a fan of Thai celebrities. The fan service they're involved with is sooooo amazing and the fact that they go an interact directly with their fans afterwards face to face afterwards is amazing.

Love the mutual respect, trust, and love between them and their fans that they can stand around each other and just talk while taking pictures is amazing. Wish I could join in haha

Could never see that happening in South Korea, or other bigger industries because they're always overcrowding and overprotected.

Last edited: