[CH.True4U] Jao Wayha 3: Poo Krong Fah (6 Hanuman)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mai's best acting was in Ngao Kamathep, she was so good and natural there with Weir, I loved their chemistry back then. After that I dont see any acting improvements in her, that girl cares too much if she looks beautiful on camera and she pays less to her acting.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone I'm new to the this tread.
5 million dollar seems like an absurd budget!!!! Is she filming abroad?
I really hope NAT Myria does well with this production for her sake and her investors.
I really like men in suits,

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello saraokenim.  Nice to see you here na ka.

Looking forward to see pictures from the opening ceremony on January 13th.

Beautiful fanart......

Ran across this fan made teaser .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwAgiX1AjHo
cr:as tagged,foreverlove tik

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ugh! I am not a fan of Mai. Cannot take her acting seriously, no offense to Mai fans. She is super gorgeous though. Needs a lot of improvement IMO. I actually think Noon looks better with Tik. Ch 3 has so many actresses to choose from, why Mai? Are they trying to recycle (edited: probably not best choice of word, but can't think of a better word right now) Ch 7 actresses???

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Ugh! I am not a fan of Mai. Cannot take her acting seriously, no offense to Mai fans. She is super gorgeous though. Needs a lot of improvement IMO. I actually think Noon looks better with Tik. Ch 3 has so many actresses to choose from, why Mai? Are they trying to recycle (edited: probably not best choice of word, but can't think of a better word right now) Ch 7 actresses???
Because this isn't channel 3 :)

Ooh yes Vimalee, I agree that they do look good together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
But ironically, they are the most popular and in demand of their generations right now.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is he wearing them in the pictures? lol. Tik's downfall is that he's short, like Nadech. :cry:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee & @Ncmeowmeow, agree !!  My top 2 favorite actors (Nadech & Tik) are not very tall and I like tall men lol.

Agree...agree....Mai and Tik do look good together....but I can't tell if he wore man heel or not.

cr:as tagged,true4u

D~D

sarNie Adult
Pancake?!?!?! No !!!!!!!!!!!  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:

but my Men in uniform!!!!!!  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Andrew never got the chance to act with Ann T, this one would have been good for the two of them.   :thumbsup:

It would had been awesome if :

Aum with Noon (new couple) or Aff (reunion)

Andrew with Ann T (new couple)

Tik with Aff. (reunion) or Noon (new couple)

You know, the older (34+ up) actors who nail their acting to the dot.

Sadly, it didn't happen. :whatever:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
My Tik!!!! So handsome, from the pics, it looks like Mai is modeling, all on her own like in that fashion show with Andrew. No offense to Mai fans, but I don't want her to be paired with Tik, even though both look compatible (face wise) in the pics above. ugh Imma have to pass up on this one.