[CH.True4U] Jao Wayha 3: Poo Krong Fah (6 Hanuman)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I dont find it wrong if she wants to move. Yeah people are going to say she'll be ungrateful, etc but I think she's at a point in her career where she probably wants to venture out and experience new opportunities. Its not like ch7 is promoting her like before. Sure shes getting lakorn still but compared to her debut years not so much. And look at all those newbies coming in and getting promoted to primetime left and right, and she'll probably want to settle down soon anyways.

I think Pan will go freelance if she doesnt renew her contract. Signing with ch3 is a 50/50 shot. And lets not compare her competing with the senior actress like Anne, Cherry, Benz, etc bc from what I notice, theyre selective and I dont want to sound mean and I'm prob going to get bash but how long are they gonna stay nangeks? Not long right? Chom will probably want to start a family soon. If we're talking about competition, its down to the junior/newbies actresses like Taew, Margie, Yaya, Kim etc.

But like I said, Pan will probably go freelance bc I just feel like she doesnt have passion for acting anymore. Its more like a side job for her. I think she would rather do charity work lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pancake's family is rich though, right ? I notice a trend with older actress now a days will start a production company after their n'ek days are over .

TubbyTinker

They're not rich but middle class. Her boyfriend I consider him middleclass eventho he's an officer and works for the government lol but people think he's hi-so but he really isnt lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame her if she wants to move but she hasn't really shown much appreciation towards the opportunity that Ch.7 has given her through her recent interviews. She's really indifferent about everything whereas others would always give credit to their home channel first before deciding to move.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed from Nat Myria ja. Tik will be in Jao Wayha Series 3: Poo Krong Fah (The Sky's Ruler). This will start filming next year. There will be three parts total. The budget will be around 150 million baht (5 million U.S. dollars). N'ek is not yet confirmed. Pancake and Mai are possibilities. Once their contracts end, we will hear more about it. Everything is up to the future according to Nat.   

ตอนที่สามชื่อตอนว่า ผู้ครองฟ้า พระเอกก็คือ พี่ติ๊ก ซึ่งน่าจะเปิดกล้องปีหน้าเลย 
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151002/214395.html

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanttto see Aum P and Tik reunite again. They have a lot of chemistry together. Plus it would be a better pairing. I don't know but Mai and Tik seems like a odd pair a long with Andrew. I think he fits Janie somehow. I do like Mai but she will be a odd pair with Tik. As for Andrew and Panvake, there's no chesty. I may be bias here but I have to express my opinion. Aum P and Janie are the best choice.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
So Pee Tik will be an Air pilot judging from the Tittle of the drama, as for Nang-ek, there's a possibility of her being a doctor. I think it would be awesome if they made this drama into a War lakorn. I don't know but anyone but War lakorns are usually really good lakorn. It's sad and dramatic at the same time plus fun and catchy to watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um, rumors or not I definitely do not want Tik and Mai or Tik and Pan. Haha. If anything I'd rather have Tik and Aum P..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who Mai will get pair up with if she gets cast here. I want her with Andrew first.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
I think Tik and Mai would a great pair. But Andrew and Pancake would look weird together. L

:rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  right on !!!!!! 

Is Pancake confirm ???? 
Andrew deserve to act with someone else than Pancake. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:

:rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  right on !!!!!! 

Is Pancake confirm ???? 
Andrew deserve to act with someone else than Pancake. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
It might be her. The comments I made were since Aug 2015. Things have changed now since both have become freelance actresses.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
It might be her. The comments I made were since Aug 2015. Things have changed now since both have become freelance actresses.

Nooooooo !!! why ??!!!???!!?? :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Sky Master:  The storyline sounds interesting.  There's a rumor that Mai might be the nang'ek in here but have to wait and see.  There might be the opening of all three series on Wednesday, January 13, and will be another fitting for Tik with his nang'ek ka......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YfOYUUvkFs
cr:TNN LIFE NEWS

Awww.....Tik is so handsome....

Fanart......

cr:as tagged

TubbyTinker

I'm actually excited to see who are the other two nangeks. The anticipation is so thrilling hahaha. I feel like so many things are happening on Jan.13 for some reason. Is it suppose to be a good date, I mean  several lakorns are airing that day and this series is going to have a blessing ceremony too?

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I think both Mai and Pan will be in this series since Nat went to Mai's new year or Christmas party held at her cafe, and Nat and Aum also went on a charity trip with Pan. Guess they are building relationships lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It has to be Mai or else they would had announced the nangeks already as they did with Noon. The way they paired up to present true tv a few months back was no coincident.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Mai's in here with Tik. Idk why so many is chasing after her. Lol. Sure, she's n'ek pan laan but it wasn't her doing. It was the comedic group and her acting has a long way to go. It's like after you have one hit movie, people see you as god.  Nat's lucky. Her series will now be a hit with big names. 

cr: thairath

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It's causing her 5 millions usd to make so it better be a success. I'm pretty sure most of the budget was to pay the pra'nangs.