[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still pro MM. I'm the opposite. I'm fed up with JN and his wannabe hero complex....wanting to save everyone BUT his wife and marriage. JN is so busy trying to play the hero he pretty much kicked his wife and son to the curb or in this case, to his grandma's house. He never even considered how MM would feel by basically telling her she needed to take their son and move out. MM was on point when she said now that ML is back with him her and their son no longer have any meaning to his life or something along those lines. JN shows more concern for ML then he does for MM and his own son. Yes, I get that ML is hurt, but dude, she's your sister in law! Not your wife! Show some restraint! Dude needs to take a chill pill and let people deal with their own problems. Also, telling MM that he was going to save ML even if he had to die to do it? News flash wannabe hero, that is not a good way to show your wife that you're not in love with your wife's sister.

Even though the ending is going to suck because MM won't be able to get to see her son grow up, the one person who will love her unconditionally, at least she won't have to deal with these people who claim to "love" her, but all just wants to use her in some way or another and always hurting her. ML suffered the most physically no doubt. But MM suffered the most mentally and emotionally and mental and emotional abuse hurt the most. Physical wounds heal. Mental and emotional wounds do not. #TeamMM all the way to the sad ending....forget JN and his wanna be hero complex. He doesn't deserve her and her devotion.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol @4416 55555:risas3::risas3::risas3: your view on JN is so off the chart lol but hey everyone's got something different to chime in :celebrate16::celebrate16:

I'm actually happy JN finally pushed her aside and let ML recovered lol bc she's was too buggy, good to see her jealous 555:celebrate16:

~~

Judging from all the pic of MM death I think MM kill herself infront of NM because in every pic it in the day not at night. Just my prediction.
I hope not, ahaha that would be super messed up.:fighting3: I'm still sure NM killed her.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly think this crying scene is one of Mark's best performance and most beautiful crying ever! It speaks so much volume and emotions! God-- my heart aches so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby2::sad6::clap:

View attachment 7591 View attachment 7592 View attachment 7593 View attachment 7594 View attachment 7595 View attachment 7596

So beautiful!:icon12:
Mark definitely pulled this scene off beautifully. His emotions and his tears felt so genuine. Like I commented few pages back, anyone could cry and have tears flowing and as an actors/actress should not be difficult for them to do so. But the hardest part is will they be able to translate those emotions to us viewers in order for us to empathize with their characters? And Mark did exactly that.

P.S this is not me being bais :facepalm:as I did get to see Mark cried in KC aswell I think it was when his GF died . I Didn't feel anything for him in that scene, Felt fake of forced.

I also have a very bad magarine, I think I am sick now :facepalm:

xodxo

Ahh!:risas3::love::facepalm::naughty2::love: I can't help but rewatch this scene a few more times! It's so satisfying and such a good brief moment of JN caring for ML! :D Being rescued by the person you love the most while you're half alive and unconscious is probably the most romantic thing in the world!:icon12:JN!

Can I just fantasize a bit more! LOL!
IMG_3872.jpg
Patting her soft cheek :)
IMG_3873.jpg
Yumminess! lol :p
IMG_3874.jpg
Let me lift you up! Lol!:facepalm::naughty2::facepalm:
IMG_3875.jpg
Let's get out of here, away from the crowds.:naughty2::risas3:
IMG_3876.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BZv4-O_F6zT/

Last edited:

Mommy

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is so depressing, yet at the same time I couldn't help but watch it cause it's so good. So not ready for the last part.

xodxo

Mark definitely pulled this scene off beautifully. His emotions and his tears felt so genuine. Like I commented few pages back, anyone could cry and have tears flowing and as an actors/actress should not be difficult for them to do so. But the hardest part is will they be able to translate those emotions to us viewers in order for us to empathize with their characters? And Mark did exactly that.
Yep, it's the being able to translate those emotions to the audience! That part he did so well, I nearly cried with him, actually I already cried a few times!! Lol bc I feel his heart aches and mine aches too!!55 :p

P.S this is not me being bais :facepalm:as I did get to see Mark cried in KC as well I think it was when his GF died . I Didn't feel anything for him in that scene, Felt fake of forced.
Mark's crying in KC was kind of funny, sometimes so cute, sometimes so cringy despite his good looks lol but in here it def felt different. The way he looks at her, turns away and cries quietly!! Maybe some people will argue it's an easy crying scene lol but easy or not, his emotions were truly reflected!! :)

I also have a very bad magarine, I think I am sick now :facepalm:
Don't get sick now, we still got a major scene coming up! Plus finale is important!! :D hope you rest well! We've been having the most fun debating in here for JN and MM!!!:risas3::p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL I don't love everything about how the scriptwriter wrote ManMeuang's character, but I'm not mad at her for restraining her love. She's trying not to burden JN and ML, so she's not about to stick around and be a barrier to their "love." I mean, if I sent my little sister away and she ended up getting tortured, and I "knew" she and my husband were in love, it would be the least I could do to let them be together. MM's not jealous, she is accepting what she believes to be true. That takes a helluva lot of energy and emotional strain -- and JN has not said a single thing to dispute her thinking. Instead, he talks to a friggin photograph. Thumbs up, dude. I'm sure "one day MM will understand" how much you love her *rolls eyes*

MM resigned herself to being punished for breaking her oath, she's not about to throw away that responsibility just because she's fallen in love. That's not who she is.
Just because a guy treats you right, doesn't mean you have to openly give everything to him. I would love for MM to see a brighter future and not assume the worst case scenario all the time too but I don't need her to cling to JN. And JN doesn't need to "ngor" her either. What they need is some marriage counseling.

xodxo

Hehe marriage counseling is right and Khun Ja actually posted this! Cuz she does think MM needs major counseling! Lol :celebrate16:

Couldn't agree more with Khun Ja, it made me laugh so hard cuz it's kind of obvious she thinks MM is delusional sometimes lol the way MM talks to her son accusing JN of not loving her. The Thai word is "ma-no" -- "มโน" which means that person just assumes crazy sh8t without putting truth into it and that's exactly MM through out the Lakorn with JN LOL :risas3:
IMG_3869.jpg

Ja: "Maen, Maen don't just assume. Did Maen watch the Lakorn that just finished? (Referring to Plerng Boon) If you have too much time, go see Khun Krit? So that he can counsel you a bit. Swipe to the right. (LOL)

https://instagram.com/p/BZv7tyAFn71/

You guys can go read the fans comments. lol it's pretty obvious who's delusional in Raknakara!:risas3: One fan says MM should go live with Pim (not sure why?) 55 but no--I agree with many comments, MM is the most exhausting character to watch.:nut: I just WANT her to stop assuming with delusions but to FEEL JN's love. But she fails so horribly to recognize his affection. It's so exhausting watching her.:drooling::drooling:

~~~
I'm not hating on MM (maybe I do sound like it bc I'm so defensive! LMAO) but seriously she's the most draining and exhausting character to watch! Even the bad guys like Patamasuda and maids don't drain me much as her!!:drooling::drooling::drooling:

I still think the new writer made a huge mistake of making JN fall for MM? Cuz the love is dead and so empty between them. I feel zero love, just bitterness, jealousy, blaming on "duty", etc:nut::nut:

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I don't love everything about how the scriptwriter wrote ManMeuang's character, but I'm not mad at her for restraining her love. She's trying not to burden JN and ML, so she's not about to stick around and be a barrier to their "love." I mean, if I sent my little sister away and she ended up getting tortured, and I "knew" she and my husband were in love, it would be the least I could do to let them be together. MM's not jealous, she is accepting what she believes to be true. That takes a helluva lot of energy and emotional strain -- and JN has not said a single thing to dispute her thinking. Instead, he talks to a friggin photograph. Thumbs up, dude. I'm sure "one day MM will understand" how much you love her *rolls eyes*

MM resigned herself to being punished for breaking her oath, she's not about to throw away that responsibility just because she's fallen in love. That's not who she is.
Just because a guy treats you right, doesn't mean you have to openly give everything to him. I would love for MM to see a brighter future and not assume the worst case scenario all the time too but I don't need her to cling to JN. And JN doesn't need to "ngor" her either. What they need is some marriage counseling.
cant agree more

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't get sick now, we still got a major scene coming up! Plus finale is important!! :D hope you rest well! We've been having the most fun debating in here for JN and MM!!!:risas3::p
It's ok I will be back to give my 2cents on JN and MM too :celebrate16: I honestly have a bad migraine over the last 2 episodes. This lakorn is so depressing and draining :facepalm: I will need to take a long vacation after this .. here we all are debating on JN and MM while they are having a fun time in real life :risas3: that is what you call good actors/actresses gets viewers debating whether or not we agree or not .

sarNie Juvenile

Right on!!! MM has and will always be a loyal person. And with ML back all tortured and JN and his annoying wannabe hero complex to save the day, MM wasn't going to stand in the way.

xodxo

It's ok I will be back to give my 2cents on JN and MM too :celebrate16: I honestly have a bad migraine over the last 2 episodes. This lakorn is so depressing and draining :facepalm: I will need to take a long vacation after this .. here we all are debating on JN and MM while they are having a fun time in real life :risas3: that is what you call good actors/actresses gets viewers debating whether or not we agree or not .
555 the fact that even some producers bothered enough to chime in says a lot lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yea--I could use a break after this drama! It's so draining and exhausting yet I'm still cheering on LMAOOOOOO :celebrate16::risas3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It wasn't a bad idea to move MM and baby out...except it was so obvious they were hiding someone there and grandma called him out on it so...that was pointless. Anyway, I felt like crying during all of MM and ML's scenes in episode 11. So much trauma on ML's side, so much guilt on MM's side. All of the crying scenes were A+ in this episode. I have to agree that Mark impressed me with his tears when he left MM sleeping with baby.

I find the entire colonization aspect of this lakorn so sad. No matter how selfish or evil the characters are, colonizing a whole country is a whole 'nother level of selfish and evil. I think these themes of freedom and resisting control make up the soul of MM's character and is why I adore MM, as exhausting as it can be to send her all the virtual encouragement.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok here is my 2 cents.
I do agree that MM should not be giving JN the cold shoulder or doubting JN love for her at this time, as it is not the time to be feeling this way as ML is seriously ill. However I will defend MM on this too . If you remember JN and MM conversation when he said he planned to go save ML . https://instagram.com/p/BZwYIzDDNBb/

“... No matter how hard it is or it will take my life. "
JN is basically saying he will die for ML", disregarding the simple fact that he has a wife and child that needs him too, but yet willing to die leaving his wife a widow and son fatherless??

Those words basically is like a knife that stab straight into MM's heart. To some of us it may not be deep but think about if you were in MM's situation you share a child with a man who "supposedly act like he loves you". but in a split second when he finds out the girl ( who all these time you thought he loved) he was willing to risk everything, even his own life to save her, even if it means he will no longer see his son or the wife he loved. That is some pretty drastic actions to be taking for someone you don't love or even blood related to. So, obviously it is going to be misinterpreted (especially by someone who is already feeling insecure and have a guilty conscience) I don't care if JN is trying to a noble man or hero, that was a stupid thing to say) So, of course MM is going to feel extremely hurt.

Yes yes yes , we all agree that MM should by now know and see how much JN loves her through his actions and words and should not be doubting his love for her.

But what about JN? he too seem to be doubting MM's love after over hearing her conversation between MM and NM. I could easily say the same about JN that he should not even be thinking that way. MM risked her life by using herself as human shield to protect JN from her brother and even told her brother to take her life instead. She has even told JN that him and their child is her heart and soul . If MM actions and words there does not scream she loves JN with all her heart I don't know what will then.

After seeing ML in the physical state she is in. Of course the past came back to haunt MM once again. Could you imagine the overwhelming guilt MM felt seeing her sister suffered and in so much pain like that ? MM obviously felt responsible for what has happened to ML. So I don't think MM could have just turned a blind eye and start to continue to play happy family with JN while her sister is close to dying. So her only way to deal with this is, again to be cold and distant from JN.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
all I could say is that everything is mess up in between JN and MM. one just don't listen to the other explanation and one just start assuming things.:facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
What I don't understand is....why did he have to kick his wife and child out? It's a huge place. I sure he could've found another hiding place for ML. But no, he just had to kick his wife and child out of their own home!. Really dude? Really? You love them that much huh?