[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to praise Mark & Taew for portraying JN & MM’s character very beautifully. Both are able to perform mix emotion feelings toward one another and can act comfortably within each scenes which is superb about their characters. I just hope to see both of them in a future lakorn together, finger crossed. Can’t wait for tomorrow episode...huhuhu I feel like their will be even more crying scenes tomorrow so got to go prepare myself some tissue papers. Raknakara Team Fighting!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, apparently the ratings have not improved much. Granted, it's prob the lowest rating for Act Art and I think they are disappointed!!! But the Lakorn itself is actually one of the best produced by Act Art in my opinion. The quality and the overall turn out of the Lakorn is actually one of the best I have seen from Act Art! I do feel bad the ratings suck!!:celebrate16::celebrate16: Don't lose hope Act Art, the Lakorn is still a masterpiece in disguise!! Hehe :p:thumbup::clap:
IMG_3786.jpg

Cr. Rightful owner

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm, apparently the ratings have not improved much. Granted, it's prob the lowest rating for Act Art and I think they are disappointed!!! But the Lakorn itself is actually one of the best produced by Act Art in my opinion. The quality and the overall turn out of the Lakorn is actually one of the best I have seen from Act Art! I do feel bad the ratings suck!!:celebrate16::celebrate16: Don't lose hope Act Art, the Lakorn is still a masterpiece in disguise!! Hehe :p:thumbup::clap:
View attachment 7561

Cr. Rightful owner
Seriously I don't get why the ratings so low, it not even reaching a rating of a 4:facepalm: last 2 episodes was so good :aaaaa: the lakorn itself overall is so well excuted in most scenes and I not being bias here either:celebrate16:Seriously if a lakorn isn't good I don't care if it's my fav lead I will say it's not good and won't watch it .. oh well second last epi tonight :crybaby2::crybaby2:

P.S I actually love this version :crybaby2:more then the previous one. JN And MM has won me over wholeheartedly :aaaaa:please please another future lakorn with a happy ending :cheer:

Just 2 more episode, and these picture is making me sad. It feels like it's their last day caressing one another! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

View attachment 7557 View attachment 7558
Just look at MM eyes. The sorrow, the pain. :crybaby2:

View attachment 7559 View attachment 7560
Credit: to its rightful owner
:sad6::sad6::sad6: Tragic ending coming soon :sad6:can't handle this sadness :sad6:

JN and MM :sad6:
IMG_0862.jpg IMG_0864.jpg

ML:sad6:
IMG_0865.jpg

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Just got done rewatching epi 9 and 10 so I can focus more on what is going on because watching it live at work, I can't really even focus as much due to my coworkers being around. My god I can't do it. My heart hurt so much for JN and MM. The pain MM have to go through is no joke. She literally have to decide between her country or love. Of course we are a little pissed off because we want MM to choose JN and to see that JN love her so much, but we are not in her shoe. I cannot imagine, what I would do if I have to go through what MM is going through. Sign.... My bed sheet are all damp because of all that crying. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I really need to invest in some tissue for the last 2 episode.

On a bright side MM look so good in this photo! :icon12:

Screenshot_20171002-020600.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just got done rewatching epi 9 and 10 so I can focus more on what is going on. My god I can't do it. My heart hurt so much for JN and MM. The pain MM have to go through is no joke. She literally have to decide between her country or love. Of course we are a little pissed off because we want MM to choose JN and to see that JN love her so much, but we are not in her shoe. I cannot imagine, what I would do. Sign.... My bed sheet are all damp because of all that crying. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I really need to invest in some tissue for the last 2 episode.

On a bright side MM look so good in this photo! :icon12:

View attachment 7568
Invest in some tissues and oxygen mask :facepalm: I am going to have trouble breathing with the last 2 episodes :crybaby2:

Awww MM looks like she is doing photo shoot with her baby in that pic :pancarta: gorgeous as always :icon12: about 4hrs left til epi 11 :crybaby2:then last epi tomorrow:crybaby2:after this lakorn end I think I am pretty much going back to lurking here :facepalm: mostly won't be as active until another lakorn that I am hooked is on air . Actually this the first time I stayed up to watched a thai lakorn live without any translation or voice over :facepalm: so you can tell I am hooked with Raknakara :naughty2:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
The whole last 2 episodes must be fulled of sad scene. There'll be no more happy scenes anymore for everyone. :crybaby2::crybaby2:
I don't know if I am ready for MM's death. Even I just listen to the novel on YouTube and not understand all( I just understand some)what MM told ML before she goes to die for JN and also when JN comes to her,I still cry.It is so touching...:(:crybaby2::sad6:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
MM heading into the woods as JN:

My heart can't possibly take anymore heartbreaks. I don't recall ever crying this much while watching a lakorn. The entire cast did a great job portraying their roles and the costumes were phenomenal. Taew and Mark deserve an award for best couple, I can really feel their characters' love for one another.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see the two sisters reunite just to see them depart from each other forever :sad6::sad6::sad6:I don't think we as viewers have fully prepare ourselves for the ending. There is going to be lots of tears in these last two episodes

Credit original poster

P

PrincessKarina

Oh I'm literally shaking seeing those ending scenes! I don't know! :crybaby2::sad6:Yes despite the low ratings I think Taew and Mark deserves nomination for their skills!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
ML and MM spending some time together until they say goodbye forever.

MM taking one last look at her child as she heads off into the wood. Her baby and JN were her heart and soul. :sad6:
Seriously I can't handle this. I am even considering skipping the ending now :crybaby2:I knew the ending was tragic and had thought I was fully prepared but now the time has come and all these pics popping up. My heart is aching already :sad6: MM and ML :sad6:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I woke up to so many spoiling pictures and I was like this :sad6::sad6::sad6: already!!! Wow!!!!!!! It is at last, the cry me a river scene!!! JN and MM are both literally shedding tears in this version!!! NM--you scumbag!!!! You put too much pressure on your sister and look what happened?!?!?!?!?!!:fighting3:

A final goodbye
IMG_3793.jpg

JN on his way to find his wife (he looks so cool riding that horse):facepalm::love::thumbup:
IMG_3795.jpg

Only to find her in a trail of blood :sad6::crybaby2::sad6:
IMG_3792.jpg

Cr. Rightful owner