[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
ML did lie to MM bc she knew JN didn't love her, she only wanted MM to step away from JN. Unfortunately, MM swallowed those words and is now treating JN with no love. But again, if she loved JN, she wouldn't be so gullible I wish. I do see MM sacrificing but damn this whole sacrificing is eating her out alive! I don't want her to suffer like that, bc she did not need to. But she's also the kind to self-inflict pain. She likes to make herself a misery for others' happiness except for JN. That's all I'm seeing right now.:drooling::drooling:
Unfortunately not just in lakorn even in real life Our worst enemy isn't some he/she or them. It's sitting right inside our head in the disguise of voices, thoughts and fears. So in the end it's our inner enemy within our self that ends up destroying us, no one else, hence MM decisions to sacrifice her life in the end .:crybaby2:"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Unfortunately not just in lakorn even in real life Our worst enemy isn't some he/she or them. It's sitting right inside our head in the disguise of voices, thoughts and fears. So in the end it's our inner enemy within our self that ends up destroying us, no one else, hence MM decisions to sacrifice her life in the end .:crybaby2:"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Yea, that's why you have to be a little selfish sometimes by putting yourself first and not let everyone step all over you.:drooling::drooling::drooling:

I almost don't want to say this but perhaps it's necessary. In MM's case, she might see herself as making a sacrifice for her country, but to me she's a puppet to her brother and father's scheme. She has no say in it, she's only being told what to do. That's why she's always so bloody suppressed and guilty when she can't meet their expectations.:confused0::drooling:

So perhaps she's been so manipulated by their puppet scheme that when JN tries to love her openly, she fails to see that coming from a modern man bc there's no manipulation from JN compared to the authority control her family imposed on her. Just my two cents, haha :celebrate16:

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Wow this thread becomes so interesting and I like to read all comments here. I agree with all of comments point out JN and MM. I’m still siding with JN while I can understand and pity MM. MM is complex character who has alot of thoughts: her country, ML, NM now JN. It’s her to make her life suffer. She can have a choice to live better without overthinking. Now she’s JN’s wife, she should take care of her husband, do the wife’s duty ( I’m not talking abt the bed scene:)). All I can see from ep 3 til now is cold shoulder, sulking from her. I haven’t seen her to take of JN. Maybe Act Art didn’t make it detail enough to see MM in wife’s duty or novel doesn mention it. But at least, we can see her in preparing his food, drink, cloths, or take out his cloth when he just comes back or something close and personal that only wife can take care of. When he had guess, she just let the slaver to take care, not even come out to greet the guest (OLK). JN is always the one who approached MM first, brought gifts, let her do what she wants, read his books, took her to eye-seeing, plant cherry blossom, went to his grandma to take her home. These things are pretty much say he love her. What does she need more to know he cares for her? All i don’t think we need to hear “ i love you” from him at that period. All she does is return his care. That doesn contrast her belief here. just think as if she did for ML.
And when JN recuses ML, I think MM ask him and he think he need to do it cause last time he didn’t success. Both of them may think it’s their fault to her situation.
Anyway, it’s just lakorn that we enjoy to pour our opinion. Lat keep calm and watch 5 eps tomorrow. I don’t know if my post make any senses here:p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, that's why you have to be a little selfish sometimes by putting yourself first and not let everyone step all over you.:drooling::drooling::drooling:

I almost don't want to say this but perhaps it's necessary. In MM's case, she might see herself as making a sacrifice for her country, but to me she's a puppet to her brother and father's scheme. She has no say in it, she's only being told what to do. That's why she's always so bloody suppressed and guilty when she can't meet their expectations.:confused0::drooling:

So perhaps she's been so manipulated by their puppet scheme that when JN tries to love her openly, she fails to see that coming from a modern man bc there's no manipulation from JN compared to the authority control her family imposed on her. Just my two cents, haha :celebrate16:
Like I said a few pages before. In today society MM will be most likely be diagnosed with severe depressions or some kind of mental illness. She may not have been physically abused by her family or the people around her but she definitely have been emotionally/verbal abused, which causes a very deep and lasting mental scars. (Which MM obviously Displayed in her character) so if you look at it realistically (all joke aside from not wanting our Sexy ass JN hurt and some steamy sweet scenes between JN and MM:facepalm::naughty2::aaaaa:) Really the person who is suffering most is MM, JN's pain is nothing compared to MM. But you can see little things that MM also does that could indicate her love for JN too. How she shook that farang hand and responding in English to him. That is a sign she is starting to softened up and trust JN ( well that is my opinion anyway) lolz

P.S Friday tomorrow :cheer::cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Meoconie your post makes perfect sense. Great to see everyone is joining in and making an opinion, keeps the thread more interesting :aaaaa: anyway can't believe it ending already next week, I felt like it only had just started airing and it's going to end already :crybaby2:

xodxo

Like I said a few pages before. In today society MM will be most likely be diagnosed with severe depressions or some kind of mental illness. She may not have been physically abused by her family or the people around her but she definitely have been emotionally/verbal abused, which causes a very deep and lasting mental scars. (Which MM obviously Displayed in her character) so if you look at it realistically (all joke aside from not wanting our Sexy ass JN hurt and some steamy sweet scenes between JN and MM:facepalm::naughty2::aaaaa:) Really the person who is suffering most is MM, JN's pain is nothing compared to MM. But you can see little things that MM also does that could indicate her love for JN too. How she shook that farang hand and responding in English to him. That is a sign she is starting to softened up and trust JN ( well that is my opinion anyway) lolz

P.S Friday tomorrow :cheer::cheer:
No jokes, I don't think MM sees how mentally ill and disturbed she is. She's draining to her husband and even her maids sometimes don't agree with the thing she's doing. They're starting to notice her strange behavior about hiding pregnancy from JN, etc

When she coldly scorns JN to give the perfume he had just bought her to LOM, I was pretty shocked. He bought it for her, but her jealousy or illness whatever pushed JN away. What wife does that and later blames the hubby that he bought it for someone else?? Only mentally ill people would be capable of that.

Also, I don't think she sees that she's passively abusing JN's feelings more than he's ever done anything wrong to her. It's so hard to please someone like her. If I were JN, and considered that 1600s era I would have pulled out my whip and whip her ass a few times!!!! Lol!!! That's why I'm saying JN is seriously too kind, too patient with her. My whip would have flew across her face multiple times if I were the man!! Lol :risas3::risas3: and it's true, men at that time were more proned to use physical violence, more abusive, authoritative and sexist but since JN is educated and a liberal thinker, he was so kind and open-minded with her, never judging her negatively despite her scornful attitude. If MM had been married to other man and acted like that, I don't think her face would have lasted on the table. I'm just being realistic with that time period! Men did not give shit to women! But JN is a GOD of modern thinkers, hahahaha so he didn't need to use abuse on anyone. 555:p

I honestly haven't seen any signs of MM showing JN she loves him. But do give me a pointer if I did miss out on that bc I'm so consumed with her scornness and cold shoulder, I haven't seen her love for him. Willing to get pointers of her love.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo Any other men would have already been messing around with other woman already since they are not at all intimate. But we see that JN characters has been patient and the fact he hasn't sway and went looking for a replacement to full his urges and need, we have to give him credit for that, beside that one incident that he force himself on her (we forgive u JN for that :fighting12:) but ever since then he has been a complete gentlemen, never tried anything on MM. As frustrating to watch MM character think and behave like that and I say I want to :BangHead::fighting3: MM :facepalm: :risas3: Really Deep down I am still empathetic towards her character. The scene where she thought she lost the baby, I could feel more pain coming from MM then I did from JN.

People with any kind of mental illness is very difficult to deal with. You have to have a lot of patient and understanding to be able to deal with them appropriately . Their challenging and complex behaviour can cause a lot of stress for the person caring for them. You have to actually really understand and educate yourself about their illness in order to be able to deal with them. In my opinion JN is aware that MM have issues and really wants to help her through it (but she keeps pushing him away so I guess that is why some people is frustrated with MM)

Anyway overall annoying characters or not :facepalm:everyone is doing an excellent job at portraying each one of their characters and that is why we have divided opinions:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol! How interesting everyone's thoughts and opinions are in here! Thanks for keeping it mature and clean everyone! I love reading the comments! Loving JN and MM. :p

xodxo

I wonder if this is just a pose or if there's an actual scene with them three in these outfits? I'd like to see them three together again before they all parts way!! IMG_3630.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this is just a pose or if there's an actual scene with them three in these outfits? I'd like to see them three together again before they all parts way!! View attachment 7374
Oh my! Those 3 look flawless! So beautiful and handsome! :thumbup:
I think it's just a pose, unless it's a flash back of a scene or something . I think once ML is rescued she is pretty much bed bound as su su had inflicted so much physical and emotional pain on her. ML pretty much became some what very ill ( that is if I remember correctly from the old version) .

Anyway just had to share this beauty. I think this is the first event she had to attend to before the one with Mark .. that good so at least we know she won't need to rush off anywhere :aaaaa:
IMG_0441.jpg

xodxo

She's really glowing lately!! Ahhh--must be the chemistry from Mark haha :)

Can't wait to see them!! Mark&Taew!!:cheer::icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She's really glowing lately!! Ahhh--must be the chemistry from Mark haha :)

Can't wait to see them!! Mark&Taew!!:cheer::icon12:
It's The JN and MM glow :naughty2: .. honestly Taew is an absolute beauty regardless :thumbup: but Mark just helps add to the beauty and glow :aaaaa:

Last edited:

xodxo

It's The JN and MM glow :naughty2: .. honestly Taew is an absolute beauty regardless :thumbup: but Mark just hopes add to the beauty and glow :aaaaa:
She is a cutie but I was so used to her speaking Esan and always dressing very ban-ban, but lately she's been really dolled up which really brings out her cuteness and beauty!! Ahhh!! In an hour, we'll get to see JN and MM in the modern day looks!;);) Plus, the smokey eyes look makes her more appealing too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She is a cutie but I was so used to her speaking Esan and always dressing very ban-ban, but lately she's been really dolled up which really brings out her cuteness and beauty!! Ahhh!! In an hour, we'll get to see JN and MM in the modern day looks!;);) Plus, the smokey eyes look makes her more appealing too.
All dolled up for our JN :cheer: I am so happy they are airing it 5days straight but at the same time kinda sad cuz it's ending so soon which mean no more Mark and Taew :crybaby2:

xodxo

All dolled up for our JN :cheer: I am so happy they are airing it 5days straight but at the same time kinda sad cuz it's ending so soon which mean no more Mark and Taew :crybaby2:
I know that's the hardest thing to absorb :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I hope Mark continues to have events in Oct to keep me from Mark deprived?555 at least Taew's filming two Lakorn with JJ, and the modern one looks more intriguing to me! But Mark only got Kom Faek, and I'm not digging it so I'm going to miss him for a long time! Lol He's going to be ordained in late November to early December--so practically no new Lakorn for him until after New Years.:sad6::sad6::sad6:Gosh--I wonder if Kimmy will be at his ordination?:rolleyes::rolleyes: she shouldn't:risas3::risas3::pancarta: Cuz I want Mark single at the moment!!!:pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3:

But woot!!! Im most excited about what he has coming up after his ordination!!! Arg!!!! I know he will most likely film two new Lakorn and I WANT to KNOW badly who those new n'eks are!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!:cheer::aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa: