[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn was made for mark, the character is prince from the north of thailand so he has to have the ethnic features of someone from the north. Mark is from the north of thailand he speaks northern thai dialect and he has the beautiful northen thai skintone.

Thats why they are desperate to have him in this lakorn i know of no one else that has this characteristic at this time..maybe aum atichart with his build and white skin but he cant speak north. I would love to see mark in this, he would get to work with p off pong pat..which is a real honour because p off only works with people who are quality actors/actoresses.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Initially Aff and Taew were mentioned but since affs marriage it us mew/Taew.

As for p'ek, it's a waiting game

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aiyaja said:
The only issue I have with Mark is his acting. He's an actor yet he's never been able to have a break through in any of the roles and the guy gets some
pretty interesting roles too.
Yah, some people want him in a remake of Sawan Bieng and I do not see him pulling off that role. He's yet to show full emotional range facially and through the eyes. Some actors don't care if they look ugly onscreen which is how the character's rage, fear, menace, etc are successfully conveyed.
I'd be satisfied with Ken P. in here.

I am a bit disappointed that Taew doesn't get to play the "rai" cousin, only because I'm desperate to watch her in a rai role. She'd blow our minds, I'm sure, and I just want it to physically be seen. But she's young and will have more chances in the future. Both roles sound interesting.

What an infinite dream it will be to imagine Aff and Taew acting alongside each other.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's my lifetime wish to have Aff, Taew and Mew act together. They're like siblings or at least cousins in look department.

Reactions: D~D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If p'off only works with quality people then i guess Bomb is quality? LOL. Also it is pretty sad if you only got the part becaus no one else can look the part.

Is the praek even significant in this? Taew and Mew are going to leave him far behind in the acting department.

xodxo

why do people keep saying pra'ek is not significant. I thought I read that p'Off personally called Mark to ask for his queue for this lakorn. If pra'ek was not important, p'Off wouldn't do all that work to ask for Mark's queue. No lakorn can begin without a pra'ek, hence why the delay in fitting because p'Off is still waiting for Mark and Ch3 to approve Mark's queue.

I think it is an understated comment to say pra'ek isn't important in here. A lakorn without a pra'ek is a dry board. No nang'ek can carry on without a pra'ek because there wouldn't be chemistry or relationship in the lakorn.

I think that if people went directly to ask p'Off "Is pra'ek important?" The answer that the viewers get from p'Off would be dead on like, "You can't produce Raknara without Jao Noi!"

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xodxo said:
why do people keep saying pra'ek is not significant. I thought I read that p'Off personally called Mark to ask for his queue for this lakorn. If pra'ek was not important, p'Off wouldn't do all that work to ask for Mark's queue. No lakorn can begin without a pra'ek, hence why the delay in fitting because p'Off is still waiting for Mark and Ch3 to approve Mark's queue.

I think it is an understated comment to say pra'ek isn't important in here. A lakorn without a pra'ek is a dry board. No nang'ek can carry on without a pra'ek because there wouldn't be chemistry or relationship in the lakorn.

I think that if people went directly to ask p'Off "Is pra'ek important?" The answer that the viewers get from p'Off would be dead on like, "You can't produce Raknara without Jao Noi!"
Calm down. I asked a question because I never saw the original one and everyone kept talking about the two ladies. So it made me wonder and it is a legit question.

xodxo

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Calm down. I asked a question because I never saw the original one and everyone kept talking about the two ladies. So it made me wonder and it is a legit question.

oh, I wasnt directing it at you at all. I really want to enjoy RN 2015/2016 so when people make it sound like pra'ek isn't important, I wanted to clarify that p'Off did personally contacted Mark that's all.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well,the p'ek was there for skinship & create babies HAHAHA! He was caring/sweet but at time he was cool toward her b/c of miss understandings , he think all she care was returning home & loyal to her country/family & doesn't want to be w/ him. In the old version Brook wasn't that good of an actor b/c I feel his angst expression wasn't well play but I love his shy smile ^^^ he got his charm. They were married early in the lakorn ..about 80% , therefore we see them together in every scene. I'm glad they didn't prolong the consummate loll the deed was done & they live as husband & wife.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well sarn if this role requires the pra'ek to show lots of emotions then they'll have to recast. Mark is not there yet, maybe one day but not today. Well if it gotta be Mark, then it gotta be Mark. Hopefully he uses this time to observe and develop because he will be playing with two very talented actress. ARO was excusable because it wasn't a drama.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I wish the p'ek display more emotions b/c he did act cold toward her when they have fight but his heart always goes back to comfort her & become a sweet & caring husband again , he never stay mad long , just wish Brook draw out those angst emotions more but at least he was better than Bomb lol

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Mark is a talented actor, he has the emotion and acting skill that is high but it's just the roles that he gets and the lakornh he act in. I'm not a mark fan but I do see that he is a great actor when it comes to watching some of his lakorns. Some of his role that he played, could of been better since he does mostly when he entered, action. Ab Ruk online was like a cute and teenager lakorn. Hopefully Kluen Cheewit is successful. Hopefully mark can make the role of Praek in Kluen Cheewit successful because if he does, he is a great choice for Kaowee in Sawan Biang. As for Bomb. He is not improving. I hate to compare but hey, Ken Phupoom was like him. Ken was very stiff and lack emotion when he talked of act but by Ken's second lakorn which was Rang Ngao and Look Tard, Ken showed significant growth. Bomb is at the same place and stiff as a tomb. Lol sorry to bomb fan. Bomb as a bright future, his tallness is his advantage bu he needs to work out to gain more muscle and get better at his acting skill. He is probably shy cuz most newbies are like that when they act.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, but Mark is not fitting to be Kawee. He is still struggling with emotional scenes. I can't feel his sadness or see his anger. He needs a lot more practice before he can tackle a character like Kawee. No matter the role you're given, if you're a talented actor, the role should not prevent you from showcasing your skills. Good example is Anne in Yah Luem Chan. Her character was bland and completely dull, but Anne played her to the nitty gritty. I still admire her even when I hated her character and nothing was memorable about it. I think Phet would make a great Kawee. Heck, Nadech also from the way he played Charles in GRGR, but Mark still has a long way to go. Just my opinion before some Mark fans bring out their claws.     

unknown24

sarNie Egg
Nadech doesn't fit Kaowee, somehow. I don't really know but Nadech doesn't fit the image of being Kaowee. It's better if Sawan Biang is not remake. Mark has a long way but Mahalo you said Phet would be great. Phet still lack in his acting skill. At times he is a bit stiff even though he is still new. But Phet has a less chance of getting Pra-ek role since he is a supporting actor and if Sawan Biang was remake, A veteran actor will mostly likely get it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Have you seen him as Charles in GRGR? I didn't watch Lom Sorn Ruk but someone posted a clip of him being mean to Taew and he nailed being aggressive. Nadech can't pull off Kawee right now, but he is improving. In a couple years, we'll see how he'll do.

Yes, Phet is still a bit stiff but he is much better than Mark in the crying aspect since he can cry a river. He also can exude anger through his voice and facial expression. It saddens me that he's not being promoted as much as others. Even Toey is getting more promotions than him, but that's okay because he is making gradual improvements. Both Toey and Phet earned their way into being p'ek and I admire that. Some newbies from Ch.3 went straight to being p'ek when they should've started off supporting instead.

As for veterans playing Sawan Biang, I hightly doubt it. A majority of the actors at Ch.3 are in their mid or late 30's right now with an exception of Rome, Boy, and Aum. The rest will be retiring so the role will most likely go to the current new generation of Ch.3 actors. I wouldn't be surprised if producers cast a popular koo jin just to bring in ratings instead of seeing how fitting they are for the character, hence MK is actually a potential couple.    

I don't mind a newbie being casted but if they don't have what it takes to bring the character to life, I don't quite approve. And yes, I prefer for it to not be remade period.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
NADECH HAS LOOKING BUT NOT ACTING, his acting in Lom sorn ruk was bad. Most of his awards that he got were mostly because of his look not his acting sorry for Nadech fan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nadech still needs to improve his acting but I wouldn't disregard his talent as an actor completely. He didn't play the twins in LSR as well as others, but he should be credited for the things that he does do well. That is true that he won a lot of awards due to popularity but that's how all awards are. The awards he won shouldn't be used to measure his capability as an actor because we all know they're biased. I am not a huge fan of him but I do acknowledge that he is the better actor among most newbies. I think you should refrain from using caplocks because some might think you're shouting. I know you're not, well I hope you're not. But let's end this conversation before it goes haywire. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a Nadech's fan, Like the guy but don't watch his lakorn just because he's in it so I think I can be considered neutral right? So if I can be considered a neutral fan, I'm not wowed by him but I do think he is good. He has the potential to become a really good actor. I had fans telling me I should watch KG but I heard the overall movie is horrible and I don't want to ruin my love for KG.

I don't know if any of the new gen can protray kawee right now, maybe in the future with more experience under their belt. Kawee is a complex guy who needs to show all sorts of emotion. No way Mark can do it. That guy can't show any other emotions or chemistry unless it's with Kim. Sorry, just my opinion. I don't know how fans can say he had a lot of chemistry with Mint C. More like she was the one who carried the emotion. The only one who I can see as Kawee right now is Weir. (Or maybe i'm on a weir feen right now hahah)

well there's my opinion, lock and load ready!

xodxo

If Mark wasn't good like people accused him then these producers wouldnt book him for all these good lakorns. People are just harsh, bias to Mark. All these great producers Anne, Nok C, Tu P, Da H, Off P all wanted Mark. These are all A-list producers and they all want Mark so that says a lot about how much they confide in Mark's acting. To those other actors that people claim "good or better" actors, uhhh if they were truly that good then realistically speaking these producers would book them BUT they're not. Sad truth.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mark hasn't had a good role to showcase his skills or talents? Really?! Mark has had plenty of interesting roles but he ends up acting all of them the same. That's how weak he is, still, as an actor. No two characters are alike regardless of how similar the roles are, so as a good actor, you're graded on your performance, on how well and believable you are as two good guys but in two slightly different lakorns without reminding the audience of each other. Mark has YET to execute that.

At least Nadech has. The only issue with Nadech is, his chemistry still lacks but in terms of the acting dynamics, he's good.

That's not very true. Producers are humans, too. They have favorites that have nothing to do with talent.