ch 3 and ch 7?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I go for Ch.3 cuz they have all of my favorite actress's and actor's also favorite lakorn.Favorite Pr'ek Por Thrisadee and N'ek Pat Napapha Favorite couple ^_^ .Love Ch.3 lots of favorite lakorns.Currently favorite:Jao Sao Ban Rai and Ammeritalay.Still Favorite is Hima Tai Prajun.Love Pat and Por.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
For me i think that both channel 3 and 7 are good in their own ways. sometimes ch.3 would air better lakorns than ch.7 and that's when my opinions change. As of right now though i am really into ch3's lakorns, especially Jao Sao Bahn Rai (my favorite one :D ). Though in the past ch7 has kinda proven themselves but now i think they are about the same. :) :loool:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
sweetie_tootie
For me i think that both channel 3 and 7 are good in their own ways. sometimes ch.3 would air better lakorns than ch.7 and that's when my opinions change. As of right now though i am really into ch3's lakorns, especially Jao Sao Bahn Rai (my favorite one ). Though in the past ch7 has kinda proven themselves but now i think they are about the same.
Same here...I use to be a huge fan of ch7 because I also grew up watching kob...however lately I feel that ch3 is putting out better lakorn, as for ch7 it doesn't seem like they care about the quality of their lakorn anymore seem's like they care more about their ratings so therefore they tend to choose n'ke who are more sellable out there with stupid, boring storyline..but in the end I have to agree with sweetie_tootie that these to channels even out in one way or the other...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer watching Ch3 their lakorns are the best; and when I mean the best is for example... the genres. If its funny its funny I always laugh my butt off :lmao:. If its sad I cry with a box of tissue. If its romany I feel good. To Ch7 there lakorns are just plain boring. When its suppose to be funny I'm not laughing.... like Duay Rang Hang Rak they tried to add some funny parts between noon's friend and the doctor.... I was like "what?" NOT FUNNY. I like Ch3 there new pra'eks and pra'neks are the best even new ones when staring with their first lakorns its still good... the storyline is always interesting. I agree with the people who loves Ch3.

I grew up watching Ch3 the most... oOo all the old pra'eks and pra'neks are still the people I admire.

Even though Ch7 made the best lakorns which is .. Mon Ruk Loog Thung. I still give Ch7 a chance.. I only watch lakorns with the pra'eks and pra'neks I like.

Ch 3 is the best. Don't you guys agree? :D

calla

sarNie Adult
ch.3 all the way:w000t:

i swear that ch.7 lakorns back then are really good, included their stars such as Ann Siriam, Tua Sarunyoo, Kob etc.......

but these days ch.7 lakorn are suck.....i can see that every lakorn almost has the same storyline and same couple over and over again. and i dislike their new comers p'eks and n'eks.
i only watch ch.7 lakorns when the p'ek and n'ek are, Yui, Aou Panu, Por (as for por, i'll watch his only when he is with the n'ek that i like)