Cee & Amy - Wan Wan Yung Wan Yu

Ana

sarNie Adult
They make one fine ass couple :D . Cee should of been on the show and do the opening dance w/Amy!! Tooooo bad, it would of been hottttttttt!!!

Ok! I'm gonna stop and go dream about Cee now :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i jus saw the show.*would like to say thanks for the people who uploaded it*....but ahhhh im so inlove wit these two !!like alot of u said..they shud realli hook up in real life..wen i was watchin it..i swear they are more than jusst friends or co workers...and their photoshoot..it was soo kute the way amy brushed his hair...i was like awww....there too adorable!.....my new favorite two couple...lets juss hope they go out and date freal...

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Cee confessed that he do like Amy in his recent interview :p - Translated at Interlove!! Sooooo cute!! I luv these 2 2gether right now!! I can't wait 4 their new shoot to come out!! They look really sweet :rolleyes:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the show and it was cute. Loved it when pa kik was paying Aom out about her cutting her vegies, especially the onions!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Honey B said:
omg i jus saw the show.*would like to say thanks for the people who uploaded it*....but ahhhh im so inlove wit these two !!like alot of u said..they shud realli hook up in real life..wen i was watchin it..i swear they are more than jusst friends or co workers...and their photoshoot..it was soo kute the way amy brushed his hair...i was like awww....there too adorable!.....my new favorite two couple...lets juss hope they go out and date freal...
[post="17207"][/post]​
Me too i get a chance of watching this show and i am totally agree with u that..they r more than just a friend or a co-worker cause it can tell by looking at Cee while he talked with her...He seems really in love right now..Well finally who knows??? If this two will last as couple for real or only the time of the lakorn..Gotta keep an eye on it anyway... :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i am glad that they are having a new photoshoot together but i am kind of bored seeing amy with cee all the times now i wish p'cee was with someone else these days but that doesnt mean i dont luv Amy ^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
Me too i get a chance of watching this show and i am totally agree with u that..they r more than just a friend or a co-worker cause it can tell by looking at Cee while he talked with her...He seems really in love right now..Well finally who knows??? If this two will last as couple for real or only the time of the lakorn..Gotta keep an eye on it anyway...
I no omg when cee was talkin with her...they realli seem to enjoy each others company...so kute these two what more can i say!

natty

Chubs
Mos_Koblover said:
i am glad that they are having a new photoshoot together but i am kind of bored seeing amy with cee all the times now i wish p'cee was with someone else these days but that doesnt mean i dont luv Amy ^_^
[post="17910"][/post]​

lol that come with liking each other.. now you dont want cee to be a player right.. and they're hot right now.. gotta rake in the ratings and the money while they are hott.. :lol:

natty

Chubs
amy went on ztv.. and they talked about Cee.. he wrote her a card.. the front of the card have thier new fashion shoot picture.. and he also gave her white lilies (thai custom, you only give lilies to the girl you "love").... so after that they asked amy if they really are in the process of getting together (getting to know each other at the moment)... her answer is, if he is still the same and does not change then things should go along good..

so you heard it girls.. this is really happening..

Ana

sarNie Adult
natty said:
amy went on ztv.. and they talked about Cee.. he wrote her a card.. the front of the card have thier new fashion shoot picture.. and he also gave her white lilies (thai custom, you only give lilies to the girl you "love").... so after that they asked amy if they really are in the process of getting together (getting to know each other at the moment)... her answer is, if he is still the same and does not change then things should go along good..

so you heard it girls.. this is really happening..
[post="18145"][/post]​
That is so sweet :wub:
Cee definitely likes Amy..lol..the way he looks at her in the lakorn on shows and in photoshoots :rolleyes: L-O-V-E is written all over his face :p
Cee better stay the way he is to Amy right now B)

Amy on ZTV can u give me the date plz?! Thankz :D

Rakniran

Amy is so pretty like always..Anyone know where i can see this show online? Can anyone upload this show for us to see?

Susie

sarNie Adult
aww i gotta go rent this. I only saw the valetine's day special of them two love birds lol

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
awww.how sweet is cee?man i wish i was amy!!!she's so lucky.when will i ever get 2 meet some1like cee?