Cecilia's Boredom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CECI!!!!
MY ATEAM SENSES ARE TINGLING <---- LMAO.. IM SO RETARDED XP..
SUPER HOT!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I miss ATEAM as well.... can't wait for NM!!! ^_^

I have an idea for an ATEAM fanfic and I badly want to start it but I don't have time to write atm... -_-

cecilia

Staff member
do it .. do it. do it .. kidding. take your time so that when you come back, you can BLOW me away *fan self* LOl .. shouldn't this give you a hint LOl ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love it ceci :D totally describes the summer heat right now lol.

ahahah aiko you are so funny. so does this make you the JLR spiderman?

donna when you have time, you should write another one-shot...your 25 Minutes one was way to short for me...I want MORE steamy scenes...i want my glasses to fog up ahahaha.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahahahahha
you want your glasses to fog up?? I think I should do some storytelling instead... my friends love it whenever I read erotic stories to them.. the ones that are published on tabloids here... lol I'm like a preschool teacher reading a story to little perverted kids.. LMAO

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ceci, your artworks are amazing! The more I look at the posters, the more I'm seeing images of Aum being a gay. Lmao.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAHAHA WHOOT WHOOT!!!
THANKS SO MUCH CECI
HEHEHE WAAAHHHH I HAVE SO MUCH MOTOVATION 4 THIS FIC NOW LOL..

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, your artworks are amazing! The more I look at the posters, the more I'm seeing images of Aum being a gay. Lmao.
After i'm done with the fic #1 .. i realize he does look that way in that LOl
then i feel bad -- that's why i did #2 b/c some handsome looking man can be that and with the thoughts, the 2nd one can be it with the hyper girl LOl

thanks for the comments na kha :wub: -- will continue to make more in the future ^^

these are for chinky's fiction 'BROKEN PIECES' --- happen to finish it within 2 hours LOl.
read here: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry624854