can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

Mai*

sarNie Elites
You must be kidding me right? About ch. 7 having the higher rating among the other channels! That says a lot about the viewers out there, no offense. Frankly speaking, people obviously like dramas that can't seem to pull the whole story together and a seemingly never ending story. All I see from ch. 7 is tasteless.
Can the same be said about the ch 7 actress on ur avator? :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: Reading all the replies it's just too funny, I can't help myself I have to put my two cents in too. :loool:

I'm not taking any side nor am I going to mention any channel. But if some of you haven't notice yet, you might want to take note and learn a thing or two.
There many reasons some of the lakorn is slow and dragging. Mostly is when famous P'ek or N'ek is in the lakorn, they will get lots of endorsement, and in order to collect or make the most profits is to dragged the lakorn longer and sometime it got good plots added in, some just bad plots to keep it on air as long as possible.
From my personal watching experience, the higher the rating the longer that lakorn is, and yes with some useless scenes added in. This apply to any channel and any lakorn whether you think the lakorn is good or bad it don't matter because what matter is the producers and the actresses and actors makes more money when is on air longer. Rating is the key factors in keeping the lakorn on air longer, so whoever think that rating is not important might need to have reality check. (Yep, that's my opinion!)
The one that makes the most money and get plenty of endorsement should be the winner, because making lakorn is like business, if you don't make any money out of it, why wasting time doing it. The lakorn that end quickly and storyline move really fast, at the end title you will see there's not many endorsement lists, but the slow and dragging one have lists after lists of endorsement up.
So peoples shouldn't be comparing channels, they should compared lakorn or actors and actresses, but then again to each his or her own, because at the end it comes down to opinion whether you like or dislike. Just keep an open minds and don't think that because you like one channel don't assume other channel is bad and go and degrading others because their opinion are not like yours. If you want to be opinionated better prepared to back it up when others throw back at you.

For me I watch lakorn because I think the lakorn it good and the type of storylines I like, I don't care what channel. I also watch lakorn because I like the actresses or actors in it, even though I have to fast forward almost 75% of the time. But then again no matter how good the lakorn or storylines is, if I don't like the actress or actor in it, I won't watch it. So I don't understand how some peoples can say which channel is better than the other when both channel are bad and good in their own ways? I think you guys are just being bias and hilarious at the sametime because when some of you speak your minds you seems to want others to like the same thing as you and being rude about it when they like something else.

A fact is a fact, accept it and move on!

Opinion matters, only if you don't be rude to others and insulted them because you think is right.

Ch7 and Ch3 both important, because if not, none of you would have something in common by being here at SarnWorld and arguing about non sense of which is better than the other. So just enjoy and let them two channel make a lakorn so you guys can watch and don't have time to bickering back and forth because there is no good lakorn to watch at the moment. Should take the time and write to them and ask them to make a better and exciting lakorn instead of crapy lakorn. :loool: :yahoo: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: and what not etc.! :tease:

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
You never know what your going to expect from these channels and lakorns,
but it's true how some lakorns drag on, its really annoying actually, but hey in the end they fall inlove have babies and live happily ever after and blabla cornayyyy! ahah
but what i care about the most is the actors and actresses they use, for instance i will only watch a lakorn if they have my favourite actors or actress in it and stuff like that.
Other then that i'll just go with the flow..
lolol

solin

sarNie Adult
This plot turn to be so funny !
Rating is sur very important in television 'cause as you said is what makes money and It's a question a taste.
Viewer have different taste, and if Ch7 win rating in Thailand, I not totally sur they will if It's in another country...but It's a thai chanel !
But what I don't like the most, is why people just don't want to watch lakorns from other chanels, in thailand,
and prefer keep watching the same chanel even if the story is bad.
Yes ! I also choose lakorn for p'ek and n'ek but if It's bad I stop to watch it....and a good lakorn with actors/actresses I dislike, if It's good, I watch it too.
...it's not that you don't like that means It's bad !

emo

sarNie Hatchling
so are you saying that ch 3 is only popular here at sw like how ch 7 is only popular at spicy?
Yes that is what I mean but stupid me I should have made it more clear in the first place. And no you didn't attack me, but it seemed like you took mine as an attacktion (lmao not even sure if that words exist :lol: ) and I am sorry for making that misunderstanding and yes I really mean it. Please accept my apology.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO at you Diamend! You're so hilarious, I think I'm becoming a fan of your posts :D :lol:.
LMAO u funny too lol aw i'm very honored dat i have a fan LOL maybe u should follow my work and read posts at spicy if u aint already a member LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO u funny too lol aw i'm very honored dat i have a fan LOL maybe u should follow my work and read posts at spicy if u aint already a member LOL
I definitely will! I'm actually not a member there but my cousin is so I can log in with her account like she does to me with sarnworld :loool:.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I definitely will! I'm actually not a member there but my cousin is so I can log in with her account like she does to me with sarnworld :loool:.
aww how considerate of you two to share accounts .. unlike some of those who are the same person or live together but log in on a different account to talk smack :loool: it's happened on some forums Lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aww how considerate of you two to share accounts .. unlike some of those who are the same person or live together but log in on a different account to talk smack :loool: it's happened on some forums Lol
Seriously P'Tina some people just have all the time in the world to cause cyber annoyances lmao. Anywho, yep I don't mind my cousin using my account on sarnworld but i prohibit her from posting anything with my account though haha, i'm so cruel. She mainly logs in to read the lakorn threads since that's her one and only favorite thread.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah nong nai I wasn't targeting anyone in particular :p I was just referring lmao and you had to bring that up lol. remarks like that could get you in trouble na :p i kind of brought it up because it happen on my forum even though its dead a few weeks ago there was a little drama where some chick signed up and talk smack about another chick and I found it was the same girl I guess attention was her motive -.- I felt stupid for backing her up lol and trying to draw piece but one of my other mods noticed the ip which I didn't check LOL Because I am to trusting sometimes -.- LOL and dont tend to check unless i need too

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha ok, I'll edit my post so no one will be harmed. Still it was :loool:.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No it means I'm getting old and theres no one mature enough to join you :loool: flash still doesn't work! we need to do that again some day when we all have time LOL

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
now let's see about ch 7.
1. aum and kob not getting along = true
Are you sure ? because I saw in a magazine a picture of Aum during her clothing store's opening, and she had a present from Kob in her hands, and I could read on that something like : "I'm very happy for you and I wish you'll sell a lot. Pee Kob."