can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thaigirl maybe it is or maybe it isn't because things happen between the time span of the store opening also ... besides you could be thinking about entirely different kobs.. -.-

natty

Chubs
Are you sure ? because I saw in a magazine a picture of Aum during her clothing store's opening, and she had a present from Kob in her hands, and I could read on that something like : "I'm very happy for you and I wish you'll sell a lot. Pee Kob."

lol i would like to see the pix.. do you have it?

anyways.. yes i am sure.. and i'm sure everyone is sure lol cus it's not a secret.. there was an all out fan war between them too :lol: however they are civil.. it's not like they're going to go claw each other's eyes out..

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Natty :) Wow, I really didn't know about Aum/Kob "fight". Too bad, I like them both. As for the picture, sorry but I have no scan, but it's on page 35 in "Oho" magazine n°5 (with Marsha, Oil Thana, Nicole Theriault, Nat Myria, Pan Khemanit on the cover)... I hope someone's got the magazine :p Aum's present is flowers with a kind of letter, and we can clearly read on that what I've said before... sorry for the picture ! :/

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmm...to me ch.3 has more mature and experienced actors while ch. 7 contains mostly the youngsters so maybe that's the big difference....

I agree...also, a lot of eperienced actors are free agents, so depending on the N'ek, that will be my favorite channel...j/k...I like the actors and actresses on Ch. 3, plus, it's my Ken's channel. It just depends on the actors and story of the lakorn. Is it just me, or does Ch. 3 do a lot of remakes, not that I mind, because they change classic lakorns into better ones with better actors, IMO...like JLR, SB, stuff like that. But the reason why I've watched Ch. 3 so much is because the dubbing company I like only dubs that channel...But I've seen some pretty good lakorns on Ch. 7 because of the P'eks I like, Tik, Paul, Chakrit, and Oil. I just wish they didn't have that boundary, cuz then they'd have to pair people up like 1,000 times the way they love to do with Pat and Por...I'm a fan of theirs, a small one, but as individuals, I don't like them together...somehow, Pat looks better with other actors, like Chakrit or Paul...But never Ken, she looks to young to be with Ken, his looks make it kind of difficult to find the right women to be paired with him, he looks good with so very few, that's why he's been paired with the same actresses so many times: Ann, Janie, Aom, Cherry (she's the one I don't think goes well with him)...