Busaba Rae Ruk

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Kob look so different but still pretty. Hopefully they air this lakorn sometime in the summer so I can enjoy watching it before I have to go back to school.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Any more news on this? Well...the summer's here, I don't see this lakorn yet. I hope you people meant this summer and not next summer.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
kob looks fabulous....makes her look younger and vee still have his ponytail.....what is this lakorn about....sorry don't wanna go back through all those pages

anjos

love her look.....she's very pretty....and different from all of other role that she had play.....love it...cant waite to watch it.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I rather see Vee let his hair down then than in a ponytail. It reminds me when he had his hair long in Kattakorn Kammathep.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love Kob's makeup in this lakorn beside her blue eyes, clothings, and her wig. I can't wait any longer. Anyways, I have three great lakorns (HJS, KKKJ, and RLSR) to finish. Hopefully, by the time they're done.....this or Kob's other lakorn comes out.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob is going to be using her eyes a lot.. :spin: I wonder if she going to wear others differents color eye contacts. She looks stunning with them..

moilee

sarNie Adult
One final thing to add....I just hope she dresses very nice and elegance in this lakorn to prove that she can be the best dresser too.

kermint

sarNie Adult
kob looks good like that too. man i would say vee looks so good and handsome in the clip lol hahahaha. the lakorn sounds good too. i will wait to see this one.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
kob look so hot with that look. can't wait for this to air. i don't mind vee playing the lead role, i think he and kob are a cute pair onscreen.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
is there a summary for this lakorn or did i miss it? all i know that she's just playing various kind of role, so her character is going to change? kind of confuse.