Busaba Rae Ruk

maijune

SarNie Adult
so vee is confirm to be the p'ek right?....i don't mind seeing him with kob again...i like them both together....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Dammit...I was hoping not Vee. I wanted really bad to either be Chakrit, Tik, or Oil. Why Vee? We already saw him with Kob. We wanted someone that Kob hasn't paired up with. Why Vee?

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Vee... :eek: After i've watch kom kon i think he's hot!! :rolleyes: I just wish this will be better than duen dued... <_<

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
is vee not the p'ke then?
For this moment he is the pra eak.

Ana, I might confuse you but Shampoo is really my sister and she is Kob's hatred too. That's why I wonder where my sister got this information from because this information is not from any newspaper.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
For this moment he is the pra eak.

Ana, I might confuse you but Shampoo is really my sister and she is Kob's hatred too. That's why I wonder where my sister got this information from because this information is not from any newspaper.
Yeah, I found out the news from Shampoo @ spicy too.. I thought she was joking cause what does she knows anything Kob.. :lol:
Wow..Youa ,you and shampoo are related..both of you seem different..

Back to this, so it still Vee huh... I guess he alright as long it not Stefan again :p

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah, I found out the news from Shampoo @ spicy too.. I thought she was joking cause what does she knows anything Kob.. :lol:
Wow..Youa ,you and shampoo are related..both of you seem different..
Yeah we both are so different. I haven’t asked her yet where she got the information. I don't think she visited allaboutkob.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah we both are so different. I haven't asked her yet where she got the information. I don't think she visited allaboutkob.

She told me that she got it from a ch.7 source..So you both don't get along cause you both hate each other actresses?Lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
She told me that she got it from a ch.7 source..So you both don't get along cause you both hate each other actresses?Lol
No we don't like the same actresses but that doesn't mean we don't get along. It's unreasonable to not get along because of a dara. Of course, sometimes we are on our dara's side but its two different things.

I haven't asked her yesterday because she lived in dorm of her college. That’s not mean we don’t get along and don’t want to ask her. So she back home only the weekend.