Burning PROGRAM with SUBTITLES

Hi there... Can anyone help me with this. okies... I want to burn this movie in .avi format and want to add subtitles to it. I want be able to burn the movie with subtitles and watch it on a regular tv. Wat program can i use to do that. I tired virtual dub, and dont seem to work. I used Nero and it dont work. I used ULEAD VIDEOSTUDIO and it dont work. Any suggestions... thanks!

hanagurl

sarNie Fansubber
yingerbug said:
Hi there... Can anyone help me with this. okies... I want to burn this movie in .avi format and want to add subtitles to it. I want be able to burn the movie with subtitles and watch it on a regular tv. Wat program can i use to do that. I tired virtual dub, and dont seem to work. I used Nero and it dont work. I used ULEAD VIDEOSTUDIO and it dont work. Any suggestions... thanks!
[post="7858"][/post]​
winavi video converter works but the quality of the video is ok if u download winavi video converter 6.2 i can give u the sn and password to register for the full version...jus give me ur email and ill send it to u...im not sure if we're allowed to post those kind of things here...

p.s. you need vobsub too...

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil posted the tutorial on this. We lost it because of the posts deletion. Hopefully, he'll have it up again. There are several ways of doing it.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey yingerbug, nero express should do that trick well, just name the sub same as the vdo....put them in the same place, it'll convert it up and it'll render the sub into the vdo's final output....

this is one way to do it...