Buang Ruk......

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
chinese paladin is a very good and sad movies...i have the movie in chinese without subtitle but i still likes it very much...the main girl is really pretty and cute. the ending was sad the girl die but it is still a very good movie. aniwase...who's the Sky Production? someone please give me some name of the movie that they translated.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the girl die in chinese paladin?....the hmong dubbing one i bought, both the p'ek and n'ek survive.... <_<

sky production is the company who dubbing Aom and Tik lakorn...kev hlub loj dua nyiag txiag...or something like that..and Leh Retree.....plus Koo gum..khu kaas Hlub lig lig thaum lub hnub poob qho......

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yup at the end the girl die....where did your end up at?? cuss at the end the girl kill the catfish or whatever it is and she got hurt badly but she use a bit of her time with her husband walking down a road with him not letting him knowing that she was hurt and while he grab one of her arm he notice she was bleeding. she die there and the last part was him holding their baby thinking of her.

well aniwase thankx for listing all the movies title..it really help.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
gosh damn it...they cut it out then.....from the dubbing one i bought, it just rite after she kill the catfish or dragon and then her husband came over and held her sitting on the ground staring at the pond....that sucks then...well, at least the dubbing made it a happy ending.... :lol:

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...the ending when she die is a very sad part in the movie....it makes you really mad that why she gotta die right after everything was solve, but it was worth watching. and for the dubbed one..it's good that they make it end like that for everybody to think that they both got each other.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
here's how the cover look like.

the stupid thing is that they use pepper name the same as in Leh Retree......Say... :angry:
[post="21852"][/post]​

So did you finally by the movie? How did you know that they used his same name in la ratee?

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
so they used sake as the name?

well is this lakorn any good dubbed? because one thing that bothers me about hmong movies is the voices. and how many episodes are out?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...if Sky Production dubbed for Aom and Tik's lakorn then I will definitely give Buang Ruk a try...I like Sky Production...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i've already watch it in here...i won't waste my money to buy the dubbing one.....plus, i don't like T&T dubbing too.....c bought it and she said they use pepper the same name in leh retree....and she likes the dubbing too....but for me, i've never like T&T dubbing, so i don't know.......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what!!!? Buong Ruk is dubbed in hmong already..?? Dang!! I'm on part seven.. waiting for eight. I'm luvin' it.. i prefer the original one though.. i might finish the lakorn when i come back from my trip.. oh well.. hehee...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
ok the lakorn is not even over yet.....and the hmong version is out already....how do they know what is going to happen next and what not uh??....gosh, that is sooo weird.......anywase...back to meteor garden....anyone know what the cover looks like in hmong and who dubbed it....and how many parts to it....sorry so many questions....but i jsut love that drama....

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...like Koblo say.... sometime i don't really like how the voice of the character that they dubbed....i sometime think that the voice is messing up the character and it gotta go. well right now i think i rather see the original one and have someone translate for me.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lidogurl said:
meteor garden....anyone know what the cover looks like in hmong and who dubbed it....and how many parts to it....sorry so many questions....but i jsut love that drama....
[post="22825"][/post]​

well, i saw the one my sister guyfriend dubbed...it has five parts to it....but i don't know what's their production name is....but Four Star Entertainment dubbed meteor garden too....i saw it, and for me, i don't like...their voice isn't matching jerry and barbie then the one i watch it.....

again, i don't like T&T dubbing , but if they use the voice for Pepper like in Leh Retree, then i think it'll be good...but for the n'ek voice that dubbed for Ann, she gotta go..i don't like her voice at all.....

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
well.. sky production translate very good. But they cut a lot out!

That's why you rather use the rent than the buy.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
well.. sky production translate very good. But they cut a lot out!

That's why you rather use the rent than the buy.
[post="22933"][/post]​

I don't think they cut out a lot. They just cut out the unnecessary parts.. you know the parts where you watch and just want to fast-forward to the point. I don't think they would leave out any important parts. If they cut out a lot like what you said, then we wouldn't be able to understand the movie. So far, I think they did pretty good on daoprasook, roy ley sanae rai, leh ratee, wimarn sai, tangpiangkorn. I don't think they left out any important parts.

Go watch the dubbed version of At the Dolphin Bay "Cog Lus thaum yau�. That's what I call cutting out a lot of parts.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
ok the lakorn is not even over yet.....and the hmong version is out already....how do they know what is going to happen next and what not uh??....gosh, that is sooo weird.......anywase...back to meteor garden....anyone know what the cover looks like in hmong and who dubbed it....and how many parts to it....sorry so many questions....but i jsut love that drama....
[post="22825"][/post]​

I have never seen the hmong version but here's how the cover looks like

Funny thing is, that's not how Barbie dresses in meteor garden..lolz.. the cover is stupid.. they should just use the original cover.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i luv this movie.. i hope by the time.. i go to thailand.. this movie will be release on dvd..in Thailand.. i wanna get it.. it's so good...

by the way, does the hmong title match the thai title..

Buong Rak ?~ ? Muaj nyiaj kub tsis cuag muaj kev hlub ???

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i don't think buang ruk means Muaj nyiaj kub tsis cuag muaj kev hlub..they're just making up to match the storyline...or like someone in here say, they're just making up the title to intrest people to buy it...... B)