Buang Ruk......

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's out in hmong....i saw part one this morning at swap meat........but i'm not interest at it......hehe..the funny thing is that the lady ask me to buy it, and i said no 'cause i'm still watching the lakorn in the internet...and she was like...oh...well, just help me and buy it...i was like no, it's okay....and then took off.... :D i didn't mean to dissapoint her or anything, but i don't want to waste my money for stuff that i had already or movies that i've saw already.....and also Chinese Paladin is out in hmong....it has three parts to it.....and it end....the dubbing was good though....i like it....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
i think i'm going to buy it next week when its hmong new year here.
yeah do u know who translate it?
[post="21119"][/post]​

I think sky productions translated for buang ruk

Fearless

sarNie Adult
mokka said:
really
whats the title in hmong
[post="21547"][/post]​

I don't know because I haven't seen the cover myself. I know that sky productions translated it because they are my cousins and they said they were going to translate it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea..it's obvious they were going to translate for it, since Leh Ratree was a big hit for the popularity of Pepper to the hmong community. And sky production like to translate for ch.5 lakorns.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
speaking of Chinese Paladin, I noticed that alot of other chinese series are translated too. like the one called "Warriors of the Yang Clan: starring Alec su, that one was translated in Hmong, but they cut out alot of parts becasue it's so short...not worth the money...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
warriors of the yang clan, yea they cut alot out, but for me, i think it's worth buying it, 'cause i just love hmong production dubbing.......anyways, they said they're going ot dubbed the second version too, but it never came out. anyone know why?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
here's how the cover look like.

the stupid thing is that they use pepper name the same as in Leh Retree......Say... :angry:

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
here's how the cover look like.

the stupid thing is that they use pepper name the same as in Leh Retree......Say... :angry:
[post="21852"][/post]​
Thanks for the news! It's too bad that I don't live in MN anymore...because there are plenty of flee markets in MN.

mokka

sarNie Adult
is that how the translation from the thai title or just a hmong make up title

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
oh dame them i don't want his name from leh ratee i want his name from connection of love.
i will see if any other company translate for it than

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
same name again like in leh retree...that suck then...i'll wait if there's another production translate it like Captain lover....plus, i don't like T&T dubbing voice though...the guy is sort of okay, but the girl.... :angry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow...cover looks good..and i like Sky Production, but why did they have to use Pepper's name from La Ratree...why couldn't they just use Chanasuek....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
speaking of chinese movies....is meteor garden one and two dubbing in hmong yet....just wondering cause i just finish watching that movie/drama and i love it sooooo much.....love jerry and barbie....heehe

and what is Chinese Paladin about....please give me a little detail .....thanx

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea, meteor garden 1 and 2 has been dubbed in hmong long ago...hehe..not that long, but like fews years ago.....chinese paladin....i don't know how to summary, but it's about the p'ek fall in love with a snake or dragon, i'm not sure if she's a snake or a dragon, 'cause half of her body is a tail......but the title is Hlub Nrog Nkauj Zaj, so i assume she's a dragon.......the n'ek doesn't know that she's half dragon, untill she's pregnant, i think, and then her tail came out, from there she'll know that she's half dragon....but she didn't want to admit that she's half dragon...she believes that she's human only.........haha..my summary sucks......but it's a good series.....i wanted to dl it in the buddie media, but argg....they've already upload soo many parts.....i don't want to ask them to reupload again........... ^_^