Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
puri is such a hottie......here are some picture of pepper and fang at some bowling place.

‘à»»à»�Ãì’ ªÇ¹ ‘¿Ò§’ Ç�Ãì��Ѿâ¹âºÇìÅÔè§

à¾×è�à»ç¹¡ÒÃʹѺʹع¡ÒÃá¢è§¢Ñ¹ “âºÇìÅÔè§ä·ÂᏴì ÂÙ¹ÔàÇ�Ãì«ÔµÕé ªÒÅàŹ¨ì 2005� à´ÅÔ¹ÔÇÊì ÃèÇ�¡Ñº à�à¨�Ãì âºÇìÅ ÃѪâ¸Թ ä´éªÑ¡ªÇ¹Ê�§´ÒÃÒ¹Ó¨Ò¡Å�¤Ã “ºèǧÃÑ¡� à»»à»�Ãì-ÃÑ°ÈÒʵÃì ¡ÃÊÙµ áÅ� ¿Ò§-¾Ôª­Ò ÈÃÕá¾·Âì �ÒÇ�Ãì��Ѿâ¹âºÇìÅÔ觷Õè à�à¨�Ãì ÃѪâ¸Թ

§Ò¹¹Õé·Óà�Ò·Ñ駤Ùè¡Ã�´Õê¡Ã�´êÒà»ç¹¡ÒÃãË­
¨ à¾ÃÒÃ?ÇèÒäÃ?èä´éàÅè¹Ã?Ò¹Ò¹áÅéÇ â´Â੾ÒÃ? ÊÒÇ¿Ò§ ¢¹Ò´äÇéàÅçºÂÒÇá·é æ áµè㨡çÂѧÊÙé ¢Ã?»ÃÃ?à´ÔÃ?¡èÃ?¹ã¤Ã áµè»ÃÒ¡¯ÇèÒ ÅÕÅÒÂѧäÃ?èà¢éÒ·Õèà¢éÒ·Ò§ ¢Ñ´ã¨ ¾Õèà»»à»Ã?Ãì ÊØ´Ä·¸Ôì ¾ÃÃ?àÃ?¡¢Ã?§àÃÒ¡çàŵéÃ?§Ã?Òà·Ã¹ãËéẺµÑǵèÃ?µ
‘Ç «Ö觡ç´ÙàËÃ?×Ã?¹ÇèÒ ¤Óá¹Ã?¹Ó¨Ã?ä´é¼Å ÊÒÇ¿Ò§ â¹ä´éà¡×Ã?ºÊäµÃ¡ì ´éҹ໻à»Ã?Ãì ¡çäÃ?èÂÃ?Ã?¹éÃ?Â˹éÒ ÃÕº·Ó¤Ã?á¹¹äÅè¡Ç´ ¿Ò§ ·Ñ¹·Õ ·ÓàÃ?Òà¨éÒµÑÇà˧×èÃ?ᵡ ¾ÅÑ衡ѹàÅ·Õà´ÕÂÇ

ËÅѧ¨Ò¡·Õèà˹×è�¡ѹ�Ò¹Ò¹·Ñ駤Ùè¡ç¡Ò§ ¹.Ê.¾.à´ÅÔ¹ÔÇÊì ¢Öé¹�Ò�èÒ¹¦èÒàÇÅÒ §Ò¹¹Õé ¿Ò§ ´Õã¨ÊØ´ æ ·Õè�Õ¢èÒÇ¢�§µÑÇà�§Å§Ë¹éҺѹà·Ô§ à¨éÒµÑÇàÅÂÃÕºà�Ò¢èÒÇä»�Ç´¾ÕèÊÒÇà»ç¹¡ÒÃãË
­Ã¨ ¨Ò¡¹Ñé¹ ¿Ò§ áÅÃ? à»»à»Ã?Ãì ¡ç¡ÅѺÃ?Òá¢è§¡Ñ¹Ã?Õ¡¤ÃÑé§ â´Â¼Å»ÃÒ¡¯ÇèÒ à»»à»Ã?Ã쪹Ã?ä»Ã?ÂèÒ§©ÔÇà©Õ´ áµè´éÇÂÊ»ÔÃÔµ ÊÒÇ¿Ò§¡ç»ÃºÃ?×Ã?ãËéá¡è¼Ù骹Ã? ·ÓãËéà¡Ã?¨ºáººÊ¹Ø¡Ê¹Ò¹àµçÃ?ä»´éÇÂÃÃ?ÂÂÔéÃ?.

credit to lovelythaiactors forum and Dr. Gotshhewatoc

sunisa

I'm soooooooooooooooooo addicted to this lakorn.They look so cute together.What is the title of the lakorn in English?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH GOD, PURI WITH NO SHIRT ON. THAT IS SO HOT! I SWEAR, HE ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE HIS CLOTHES OFF IN AT LEAST ONE SCENE OF EVERY MOVIE HE'S IN!!! AND I LOOOOVE TO LOOK! HEHE HE HAS A NICE BODY! OO BABY! HAHA B) :p

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
lil_beckie said:
LOL..you mean the lady in the pic is Pepper's mom?....thats not his real mum..thats hid mum in Buang Rak..lols..thats what you mean right?
[post="2837"][/post]​
LOL!!!! :lol: Oh!!!! thansk becky!!! :)

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Ah ok..it is on air yet..well in that case is good so it means i am sure i wont miss this one...Pepper and Fang looks so cute together.....cannot believe that she is still so young though...lol

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i know...the more i watch it the more i got addicted...Love when pepper and fang came to the show of Kor Bor...Fang is so cute..Pepper is so handsome..and i like the part where he carry fang in order to prove that he was strong enough to carry her...... Love this lakorn so much :rolleyes:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...fang kind of looks like yui...or i don't know. i guess she has the new n'ek look. but it sounds good. i want to watch! hmmm...another lehratree kind of character for pepper! ahhh...can't wait to watch.