Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

darvil

sarNie Adult
all right how come there's no pic of the hot GIRL? Well one where she's actually looking into the camera. :lol:

sisii

awwww Pepper and Fang looks soo cute together!!! When did this aired? Anyone has TGN? cause I want to catch it

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
awww they look soo cute...pepper picked her up..awwwwwwwwww ahaha now i gotta go watch this on doozija..thanx for sharing

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! i never that was peppers mom!!!!!!!!!!!! ( O.O )
wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! really cute!!!! thanks for sharing!!!

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
pze said:
i believe its called kor bok .....but the question now is what day does it air.....
[post="1064"][/post]​
ooo!!! kor bork!!! hahaa... i know now!!!
the hosts are.... i believe.... P'took-yaani and P'Benjapon? LOL!! they are soooo funny!!!! i guess i have to wait for this... yay!! cant wait!! thanks agains!! :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]] said:
OMG!!! i never that was peppers mom!!!!!!!!!!!! ( O.O )
wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! really cute!!!! thanks for sharing!!!
[post="2824"][/post]​
LOL..you mean the lady in the pic is Pepper's mom?....thats not his real mum..thats hid mum in Buang Rak..lols..thats what you mean right?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
sisii said:
awwww Pepper and Fang looks soo cute together!!! When did this aired? Anyone has TGN? cause I want to catch it
[post="1322"][/post]​
Ummms.. i have TGN ...for Buang Ruk airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 1:30 pm....but i live in Australia. :mellow: ...it started like i think 2 weeks ago...hope this helps! :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
WOW Thookatha..mite i add...ur everywhere tonite......!...and no i wasnt observin you tonite haha :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
WOW Thookatha..mite i add...ur everywhere tonite......!...and no i wasnt observin you tonite haha :p
[post="2901"][/post]​
HAHAHA...U ARE A STALKER!!! LOL i like it! ha...jk!

p.s. forgot to send you message saying that i mailed the movie today (technically yesterday). hehe :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
Thookatha you Dork check your pm wen u have time.. :p

OMg i wish Pepper and Fang are a real coouple...he looks better with fang than with ann alisha but he did look kute with ann but right now fan!!!..dont u guyz think so??or am i juss the only one thinkin this....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
Thookatha you Dork check your pm wen u have time.. :p

OMg i wish Pepper and Fang are a real coouple...he looks better with fang than with ann alisha but he did look kute with ann but right now fan!!!..dont u guyz think so??or am i juss the only one thinkin this....
[post="2906"][/post]​
oh yeah, i think he looks better with fang too. even tho i really liked leh ratree, i didn't think that ann and pepper were the best couple.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
the show is Koh Bok hosted by Yahnee and Golf

does anyone know when its airing or if it already did?