Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Kelly

cool....i have been watching this lakorn too....but was always to lazy to say anything but OMG her first kiss....
lucky...and yes i can't wait to watch todays epi now that i know it is a real kiss not like those other fake kisses....
gosh Pong is just so sexy!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG!!! It says that this is the scene where Bee had her first kiss ever!!! Bee was pressured by, or was under pressure from, the director to perform an actual kiss on screen because the director wanted a real kiss. The director asked the actors about their opinions and Pong had said a kiss was no problem because he was professional, before Bee could say anything. So because Pong had already agreed and the director wanted a real kiss, and she didn’t want to displease anyone, she had to agree as well. But she asked that the shot be taken in only one take and it was.

So apparently, this is Bee's first and only real kiss ever! I don't know why but I'm kind of glad that it was with Pong.
Thank you. i'm glad it's with PONG too .. b/c i love seeing them together but i'm happy with Kelly as her real life partner too ^^

Back to today episode .. i super love it when he kiss her to shut her up, she push him away and start yelling, he move in closer and threat to kiss her again .. she then tighten her lips LOl ..

Bee is such an awesome actress, i felt her emotions so much today when the kidnapper took TONGLAH away and having to watch her run after him until she can't go anymore was so heart wrenching .. She played her character well as a caring mother for her child .. Can't wait for tomorrow ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Episode 14 TONGLAH finally got to hang out and be around his grandpa! Awwies!
Lol Pang! She's so funny holding that big wood stick at May and the mom!
The part where Bee was trying to get Pong out of her house, she like pushed him off and he fell over the table to the sofa! That fall was just too funny! I just had to laugh at Pong! Lol. I must say Bee is a pretty stronger girl to hold Pong's big buff body back from going upstairs! lmao! I love how TONGLAH was discribing his house to his grandpa. Having his room in between Pong and Bee's rooms. He's so adorable! Love how he said he wants Pong and Bee to love each other! Cant stand the mother and daugther! They're so annoying!!! Aws, Pong's dad is so understanding with the whole situation of Bee tricking his wife to go to Bee's house. I loves it when Pong and Bee accidently bumped into each other at the hospital! He caught her in his hands and didn't even want to let her go. Lol. Ugh, how can TONGLAH thinks that Bee doesn't love him?! He is so brain washed by Pong!

OMG! Finally the lips action is coming up! Hahaha. Gots to watch that now!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm hoping for more of a story of how Nit and Phupordee fall in love. Right now the kisses are kind of like out of the blue. Maybe he's always been secretly in love with her, but I don't really feel it.

n_naruk

Episode 15 TONGLAH is missing and all Bee and Pong does was argued and blaming on one another that they're the one at fault for TONGLAH missing. Pang was the referee!! She's too funny!! This episode is so intense! Bee just broke down and cried, which I've never heard her cry like that before in any of her previous lakorns! Tui and Pang. Tui cracks me up. He's so big and tall compare to Pang. Everytime he pull Pang back, it looks like she's going to fall over and all Tui did was just grab her on the arm, barely any force movement showing. Tui and Pang are so funny. Both forgot their car keys inside the apartment.

Stop!...No!...Stop!...No!...Stop!...KISS!!! I so wish that that was me that Pong just kissed! J/K. Lmao! Bee was all stiffed up when Pong kissed her! Man, he sure does know how to make a good kiss!! He was like literally sucking on her mouth! Lmao! Bee's first real lips action on screen and it was with PONG!! That's even better!!! If only she was single in reality! I still want Pong and Bee to hook up. Granted I like Bee and Kelly together. They're really cute and happy together. For Pong and Bee to be an item will only be in my imaginations! Hahaha!

Bee is like scared of Pong now like how he always threatens that he's going to kiss her. Then she would just shuts up!

Pong and Bee fighting for the car was just hilarious! Pong pulling Bee away from the car. Then gets in the back seat. Pong gets out of the driver's seat and open the back seat door. Bee climbs to the driver's seat. Pong trying to get her out but got bit on the arm. Finally she kicks him away. Pong ended up the motorcycle! Lmao!

Hahaha the kids like beat up the baddies!

Bee and Pong almost got TONGLAH! They made Pong weak in fighting for such a big person like him. Lol. But then again, it's just acting. Hahaha.

I gotta say, Pong is soooo hottt!! :wub: Especially when he's mad and pissed off!!!

Omg, I bet Bee like prolly lost her voice for a bit after all those screaming. Lol.

Ah, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode 14 TONGLAH finally got to hang out and be around his grandpa! Awwies!
Lol Pang! She's so funny holding that big wood stick at May and the mom!
The part where Bee was trying to get Pong out of her house, she like pushed him off and he fell over the table to the sofa! That fall was just too funny! I just had to laugh at Pong! Lol. I must say Bee is a pretty stronger girl to hold Pong's big buff body back from going upstairs! lmao! I love how TONGLAH was discribing his house to his grandpa. Having his room in between Pong and Bee's rooms. He's so adorable! Love how he said he wants Pong and Bee to love each other! Cant stand the mother and daugther! They're so annoying!!! Aws, Pong's dad is so understanding with the whole situation of Bee tricking his wife to go to Bee's house. I loves it when Pong and Bee accidently bumped into each other at the hospital! He caught her in his hands and didn't even want to let her go. Lol. Ugh, how can TONGLAH thinks that Bee doesn't love him?! He is so brain washed by Pong!

OMG! Finally the lips action is coming up! Hahaha. Gots to watch that now!!
Omggggggg! LOL. Everything you said from this episode is exactly my same thoughts too! B) :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg i hope they find the kid...he's so naughty....bee n pong r so cute together...n pang n tui....it seems like bee n pong r having more romantic scenes...now...

n_naruk

^^Freaky can I say? Lol^^

One thing I forgot to mention from today's episode. I'm actually starting to see Pong showing his caring to Bee. Especially when the baddies were attacking her. He came and helped her. Although he got himself beat up pretty bad too. Lmao! But, gosh, I hope that it'll show more of their feelings towards each other too tho. Not just fighting for TONGLAH!​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know they seriously are fighting too much over TONGLAH, But I can understand Bee though. She's fighting for love! :wub:

Woww, I never thought this was Bee's first kiss! :p It surprises me. I would've thought Kelly would've given Bee her first kiss already, Haa!

I'm glad it's Pong too, Her first kiss given to him! Haha. Pong sure is working that kiss. LOL! :p I especially love his kiss with Pueng too! I totally wish I could take over their places, LOL!

'hrmms... It's hard for me to admit that Pong does have feelings for Bee. Because he doesn't show it all, At least that's what I think!

But gtg watch today's episode first! Haha! :p

n_naruk

^^I'm kinda confused here now about Bee's first kiss. I think this is Bee's first real kiss on screen. I'm pretty sure she's been kissed by Kelly many times already!^^

Well, I think that Pong does have feelings for Bee but he's just going to be the stubborn, hard headed and not show it out. Cus he knows he's got to fight with Bee for Tonglah.​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's so cute how Tonglah wants Bee and Pong to fall inlove though, Tehee. :wub: I hope they arrange a fake marriage, lol! :p But who knows what EXACT's got instore for us! Haa. I love the moment of Tonglah and his grandpa too, It's very sweet indeed! :) Funny how Tonglah keeps Pong's phonecard so safe, Haa. Pong must be happy! -.- Lmfao! I was laughing so hard during today episode when Pong ran away quickly and hid from Bee. Muahahaa! :p He's so trickyy! I just have to mention that Tonglah's handwriting is so neat and good for such a little kid, lol! I didn't except him to write that well, Haha. Idk why but I especially love the colors that Pong and Bee wore for today's episode, lol. Quite colorful for a change! :) Pong is such a bastard!! He's so full of himself, Seriously. -.- The kidd is so stupid, He even hung up on Bee! :rolleyes: He sure doens't know how much she loves him! Grrrrrrrr. Which makes Pong even more confident of himself and that the kid will be by his side instead. Gahhh, Bee and Pong sure are fighting wayy more than usual. LOL! Bee's fake crying was halarious, Hahaa! :p (I think she was faking for those couples seconds?!) Whatever, Haa. Lmfao! I love it when Bee wins over Pong! Hahaa, Those are the moments I enjoy most! LOL. The entire time Pong and Bee were driving and trying to find Tonglah they were just arguing and fighting, LMAO. Hahahaa, THE KISS! Pong still looked pissed after her kissed her. Haa! I would feel so awkward after the kiss if I was Pong and Bee. Hahaa. It was just an awkward moment especially since they HATE each other to death, LOL! Aww, Poor Bee now she's afraid to argue with Pong now that he uses his kisses against her words. LMAO. She seem so scared, It's cute! Sadd. That she can't say a word when Tonglah calls. *sigh. I'd feel really hurt if I was Bee. :( LOL, Bee was sooo cute running to the car. Haha! She's so smart. :p Pong and Bee's fighting scenes are too halarious, LMFAO! I totally blame the kidd for running away. *sigh. But oh well, He always gets kidnap either way anyways. Awwww, I was soooo happy and reliefed when Bee and Tonglah found each other! :wub: Geeshh, I feel so bad for Bee though. She did ALOT of screaming today's episode. Her voice must be really sore! T_________T THe baddies kidnapped so many boys. -.- I'm begginning to feel that Pong is starting to love the kidd too not just for the sake of kidnapping him for the mom.! Hahaa, It's funny how the kids beat up the baddies though. Pwauwhahaa! Although they didn't succeed at least they tried and same with Pong too. Hahaa, Pong is such a weakling but then he was fighting with 3-4guys so he wouldn't have survive. -.- Poor guy though, He got beat up badd. -.- But goshh, Bee can runn so darn fast! Gahhh. *thumbs up to her! She gave it her all. *sniffles.

The ending of today's episode was sooooo sad! *tears. It made me all tearyy and sad inside! T________T Although Tonglah isn't Bee's real child, I can feel her love for him. It's so deep! A mother's love for her child is so strongg! Bee shows me all the love for Tonglah!

EXACT should give Pang her status nang'ek back! She wasn't even nang'ek for long anyway! I'm tired of them just giving her supporting role. When she does extremely well!! :rolleyes: I miss her with Pong too! *sigh. She's too cute in here + gorgoeus also. Pang is so sweeeet!<3

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
^^I'm kinda confused here now about Bee's first kiss. I think this is Bee's first real kiss on screen. I'm pretty sure she's been kissed by Kelly many times already!^^​
I know I was too. But I think you're correct about that! 'Cause I'm sure she's gotten kisses from Kelly as well, LOL! :p *shrugs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i watched a part of ep 1... earlier.. theyre so evil to my noon T_T... hehe but love bee's character.. muahaha..

but dang.. only watching that 10 min clip.. seemed like i watched since 4ever lol..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It should be on youtube if not in the dl media section. Be patient, They'll upload it! :)

I'm rooting for more sweet/romantic between Bee & Pong in today's episode! Hopefully?

I need to watch it now! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! :) Episode16, Today's episode! Pong finally shows some emotion/feelings for Bee when she fainted! :wub: Awwwwww, He's so sweet. Finally, lol! That scene made me all bubbly and happy inside, lol. That was such a happy moment for me even though Bee was onconsious. :( I feel so pity for her. *sigh. But the mom is so weirdd, She just faints out in the blue for some odd reason. She's crazyyy, wackk. LOL! Pong is too sweet in this episode, It flatters me! :wub: *big smiles. It's so cute how he didn't want Bee to realize/know that he does care about her, Tehee! It scared me for a while when Bee was traumitized! :( *sniffles. I'm glad Pong talked some sense into her! *phew. Pong drives me nuts though, Gahhhh! One minute he's all caring, sweet than her returns back to his normal evil self! Grrrrr!! Tui are Pang are such sweet, caring people! They're totally meant for each other in this lakorn, Teheee! :wub: Geeshh! Those baddies just enjoy kidnapping many kidds! -.- Ekkkkk. Poor kidds! They're so adorable though, Tehee. They look so confused, lol. Pong is sortaaa getting jealous of Bee now, LOL! His feelings for Bee are finally appearing now, Yayy! Hahaa. Grrr, Tui is such a meanie to my Pangg! -.- *sigh. I wanna kick his butt sometimes too! Haha, If only possible in the lakorn. Pang can do so much better, LOL! But she's gonna end up with Tui anyhow so I'm not even gonna say anything, Hahaa. But my poor Pang is heartbroken. -.- *sigh. Omgggg! Today's episode is just toooo full of Surprises, Ahaa! I'm lovingg it more and more! :wub: My heart was racingg so fast when Bee tripped and fell into Pong's arms! Awwwwww, So sweet!! :) My poor Bee too! *sniffles. She cried her eyes out today! *sigh. She fainted again too! Ahhhhhh, How horrible! -.- She's been too sick just because of missing Tonglah. Seriously, Pong is just tooooo sweet in this episode! This is the sweetest he's been, Well at least so far. Hahaa. Makes me fall heads over heels for him again, Mauahahaaa! Falling inlove with Pong all over again! How crazyyy is that, LOL! I love that the two female leads in here are so strongg, Ahaaa. Pang and Bee are always yelling and screaming! Hahaa. :p I'm so irritated! The mom had to overheard the dad's phonecall that they found Tonglah! -.- The mom is really confusing though, Since she's paranoid or something. Her emotions always change! O______o Bee is soooo crazy today as well! Geeshh. She scaredd me so many times, Now she doesn't think before doing anything anymore. Gahhhh, Every episode always end at a good part! LOL. Keeps me anticipated all the time. But anxious too! -.-

What keeps me still wondering if Pong's caring for Bee is really real or not? Because apart of me feels like he's doing all of these things just so that he can get close to Bee so he'll be able to get the kid from Bee! :( Hopefully he doesn't dissapoint me!!

Can someone pleaseee translate what Pong was saying to his mom when she was laying in her bed at night?? All I know what he said was "Kor Tord" "Sorry".

n_naruk

Episode 16 Pong caught up with Bee so slow. She ran and he drove. Bee was so tired and like out of energy from running and screaming and fainted! Right into Pong's arms :wub: Oh, how I just love it when he was staring at her being asleep on his arms. And how he was rubbing on her cheeks(wiping off her tears I guess?) I can see from there, that he does care for her after all! Finally he shows it! Hahaha. Awws, and he pulls her closer to him and hugged her :wub: I didn't even bother watching the scenes with May and the mom talking to Pong's mom. All they ever do is say a whole bunch of sh*t! They're so freaking annoying! Oh I love the dad how he's straight forward to the mother and daughter not busting in their family business again and like told them to leave his house!! Lmao!! Bee's head tilted over and fell on Pong's shoulder while he was driving! Oh I see somebody smiling to himself!!!! Lol.Tui makes me mad! He would just assume that Pong did something to hurt Bee when they got back home and seeing Bee limping. oh I love Pang! She told them two guys to stop yelling at each other! hahaha. I see Pong is getting a bit jealous of seeing Tui always being near Bee! hahaha. Tui is like getting on my last nerves! What right does he have to talk for Bee that Pong can't talk to her?! Awwies, Pang's totally hurt by seeing that Tui always caring for Bee, way over the line. He needs to opens up his eyes and see how much Pang likes him not just look over her head like that! There he goes again, telling Pang how much he likes Bee. Ugh! Can't stand him! Pang looks totally crushed from Tui's words about how he going to prove that his feelings for Bee are real. Awwies,
Pang cried! OMG! I love how Pong just came right in time to catch Bee from hitting the ground!! They were staring at each other :wub: Pang was like "Ok?" Lol. Pong had a lil smile on his face too. Lol. Bee was so intense at the police station. Pong's face looks funny for some reason when he was pulling her out of there. Like he wanted to laugh or something. Hahaha. Awws, Bee blames herself for Tonglah's missing. Saying that she doesn't take good care enough of him and all. She was a great mom to him. Always caring and loving, more than other moms out there. And Bee is only the aunt. And there, she faints on Pong's arms again :wub: Tui is pissing the sh*t out of me! UGh! Cant stand that dude right now! Always assume the wrong things!! The cops are so darn stupid! Why would you turn on the siren for the baddies to hear and know that you're there? That's just stupid! But the kids are sooooo adorable tho! Hehehe. They all got away cept Tonglah );

Omg! Someone is going to get shot in the next episode! Either Bee or Pong's going to run in to take the bullet for her! 3 more days til the next episode! It's such a long wait!​