Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That kiss between Pong and May, you can totally tell that it's so fake!!! Speaking of kissing, oh I can't wait to see Pong and Bee's lips action! Hahaha! Pong and Bee finally met up, face to face! I think he's really starting to realized that what he's doing isn't right. But then at the same time he has to cus of him mom, her selfishness!

Going to watch episode 12 tomorrow. Can't believe Pong would kidnap his own nephew! So selfish, just like his mom!​

n_naruk

Episode12 Pong is becoming more of an ass as the lakorn continues! He kidnapped "Ton Glah" but acts as if nothing happens! I really seriously wanna choke Pong so bad! I so hate his butt right now!

Next episode, hopefully Bee, Gik Gae and them can find "Ton Glah"

Pang is soooo cute! Awwies, she found out that "Tavee" likes Bee. That dude is like confusing. I thought he likes Pang by the way he acts towards her. He didn't seem to show much of his feelings towards Bee til now? WTH?! Poor Pang! She seems hurt.​

cecilia

Staff member
I've watched today episode of DARA STORY -- Bee's having a single for this lakorn .. anyone heard it yet?

n_naruk

3 albums already? I didn't know she had that numbers already. Lol. Only heard part of her single but I loves it already! I love the beat and melody to the song. And the words seems perfect to Prupordee. Just like how the theme song is perfect for Nee. I can't wait to hear the full song! Thanks Ceci!​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goodness i haven't heard bee sing since prai pratana!! da girl was a singer b4 she got into acting wasn't she? at least dats what i thought lol i always knew her as a singer.

cecilia

Staff member
^from what i read -- she was first a model then actress follow by singing career .. here's the info : http://www.phuketwatch.com/thai-music-artists/bee.htm

The entertainment realm has first recognized Bee, Namthip, in the picture of a model and actress. Her role began to alter when she got contacted to perform in a music video of Navin Tar, another artist under Maker Head label. During the shooting, producing team coincidently heard Bee singing, and invited her for a sound test. After that, Bee has become the trainee artist for almost a year, before her first album, “Bee Namthip”, was released in the year 2000. This album contained many interesting hits, including “Kwam Rak Dern Tang (Love’s Journey)” and “Kae Krajog Gun (Only An Inch Apart)”. Bee’s second album, “B2”, started its journey one year later. The contents of this album were full of various feminine emotions, such as, love, romantic, pain, hurt and happy, that could deeply touch many women’s feelings. Her latest work, “Pooying Mai Kla (Women Don’t Dare), still reflects her feminine side, telling many point of views through female eyes.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
We know Bee will end up with Pong.
hahaha... I read the question to fast last night lol... I thought i read.. who's going to end up with tui.... lol.. He likes bee.. he said that he liked her since the first time he saw her.... bee friend heard that and she was really sad... but she acted all protective instead to cover up the fact that she was hurting... by saying.. "you better not hurt my friend or I'll kick your ass" or something to that nature. :D

n_naruk

Episode13 This episode was so intense! I don't think I've ever seen Bee in this kind of role before! Bee did such a great job! And Pang, she rocks! She aint afraid to say anything to the mom! Pang got me laughing in that scene! Pong is so stupid! Telling them that "Ton Glah" is at the temple with his dad but NO! Dad came in at the perfect time! Naa Dtaak! Lmao! Omg, kiss/slap! :slapandkissse3: Pong's face was oh my :drool: Tui is ugh! I feel bad for Pang. She seems so hurt everytime Tui is always asking her about Bee.

Cat fight in tomorrow's episode. Lmao​

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i was laughing at the part when the dad came and tonglah came out --- in his face, can't make any excuses then LOl ..

i especially love episode 11 or 10 too when he accuse her of having an affair with her brother in law b/c she keeps claiming that TONGLAH is her CHILD :lol:

LOVE TODAY FORCE KISS as well --- so funny when he try to tease her that the reason why she want to keep tonglah is b/c she secretly crushing on him and want him to come after her .. so self-center LOL

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love todays ep...bee is so cool...can't wait till tomarrow ep...i hope pang n bee beat the hell out of pong's mom...