Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^Ahahaha! Me too! I was laughing and bitching at his face! Can't say nothing now since the dad shows up! That was just hilarious! *Boo-yah!* Lmao! Aint got nothing to say now! The mom too! Speechless!! Hahaha! That part took me insanely crazy! Good thing I was home alone at the time! Or else my fam would think I'm crazy! Hahaha​

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I like how the script is written. It portray a more real life type of action rather than being this nice and respectful person even after they had done so much wrong. We are humans so it's natural to let it all out. Like how they made Bee character fight back.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
In the 13 episode, Pong kissed Bee. Does anyone know why?
It was just a tease kiss :D telling her to watch out she might fall for him without notice.

I think Bee kinda thought about him way way back when they first met at the hospital (in her blue outfit). He did the same thing by trying to pin her to the wall but just didn't kiss her like this time.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gahhh, I'm so jealous of you guys! -.- I can't watch any lakorns/dl atm since my laptop crashedd! *sniffles. Reading this thread makes me miss this lakorn! I'm missing out on everything. *sigh. :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Whatever. My laptop crashed. *sigh. So I'm just watching on youtube. Grrr! I'm not used to it. Since I always dl then watch it! -.- I skipped to the latest episode since I don't remember where I left off! :( But the lakorn is getting really good & intense as always! :) Bee and Pang are so sexyy, Foreeals! The grandpa and the little boy are so sweet! He's so adorable, Everytime there's a scene with him it makes me all teary & sad somehow! *sniffles. Makes me think of Ton & Noon too. I love Pang and Bee's wardrobe btw, too! LOL. :p Tui is really sweet and kind as well! But too bad I'm still not fond of him yett! :/He's a great guy though! I feel so sad for Bee 'em they always have to move soooo many times b/c of Pong and his mom! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! -.- How horrible they are! Gahhhhh. Annoyingg! :rolleyes: It's so cute that Pang likes TUi though, Ahaa. Although he doesn't feel the same towards. I know, I would have thought he did to judging from his reactions towards her. But who knows, Maybe he's just hiding them?! Pang is supercute though, Aha! I just lovee her! :) I think tmrw's episode must the real kiss scene! :wub: I'm excited! Haha. Pong is so HOT! I have no clue what the little boy is up to though?! 'hrmmms.. Seems like he is getting to close to Pong and is attached to him! :/ *sigh. That he doesn't go with Bee! -.- Grrrrrrrrr. I mean the kidd even knows Pong's number and keeps the card with him! Wtheckk. This is sooo messed up! I just wanna strangle Pong!! Now they're really gonna kidnap the little boy far far awayy from Bee, Judging from the scenes already shown in the opening/ending credits and news clips! :/ The boyy is just too attached to Pong, I can't stand it! I know he's young and probably confused but still! -.- He's cute & adorable which flatters me though, LOL! :p What annoys so much is that Pong always seem to figure out where they moved to! :rolleyes: Grrrrrrrrr!! Teheee! Omg. That scene when Pong bumped into Bee in today's episode made me laughh, LOL! Geesh, The little boy even tried to run away from Bee! That's so sadd! :( He should know Bee loves him more than anythingg else/anyone in the world!! -.- How stoopid!

I'm confused though! For the tmrw's preview. Those BADDIES that are tryna' kidnap the little boy aren't they working for Pong 'em??! How come Pong seems like he doesn't know anything about those BADDIES thougH??! Tomorrow's episode looks supersuper INTENSE, Aha! :D

& I cannot wait for Bee's single to release! She needs to come out with another album, Seriously! I miss her singing and her songs!!

denail

sarNie Egg
Here is another kiss between Bee and Pong in the lakorn. Anyone know Thai could translate it?

เจอไฟต์บังคับ บี-น้ำทิพย์ ยอมจำนนเสียจูบแรกให้ ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ บดบี้ขยี้ปาก ในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” พร้อมยื่นโนติ๊สให้แค่เทกเดียวเท่านั้น โดยเป็นฉาก ภูบดี (ป้อง) กับ อรณิชา (บี) ขับรถมาตามหาหลานชายที่หนีออกจากบ้าน ระหว่างทางหญิงสาวด่า ภูบดี ไม่หยุด ชายหนุ่มโมโหคว้ามาจูบปิดปากปราบพยศซะเลย! ฉากนี้ ป้อน นิพนธ์ ผกก. ถ่ายทำริมถนนแถวรังสิต ก่อนถ่ายจริง ผกก.เรียก ป้อง-บี ซ้อมคิว โดยเฉพาะคิวจูบ ผกก. ขอ “จูบจริง” ป้อง ตีขลุมรับมุก “ระดับนี้แล้วจูบจริงไปเลยเหอะ” เจอสองเสียง บี ไม่กล้าขัด แต่เบรกเอี๊ยด “จูบจริงก็ได้แต่บีขอเทกเดียวผ่าน” เจอโจทย์หินยังงี้ทั้งคู่ต่างซ้อมจูบจนคล่อง จากนั้น ลงมือถ่ายจริง ป้อง-บี เกิดมีปากเสียงกันในรถ บี กร่นด่าเป็นชุด ป้อง มีน้ำโห เลยจัดการจูบ บี ปิดปากจนสิ้นฤทธิ์ สิ้นเสียงคัตก็เช็กภาพ โชคดีเทกเดียวผ่านฉลุย...ติดตามช็อตเด็ดคืนนี้ ทางช่อง 5 โดยเฉพาะหนุ่มเคลลี่ห้ามพลาด!

:wub:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...;content=131807

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeapps. I'm talking about that kiss scene! SWEEET, lol! :p THe second pic looks funny, Tehee! If only I'd get a kiss from Pong too, lol! :p A REAL KISS! Haa.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaahhhh i think i should watch this lakorn soon .. hehe.. such interesting pixs.. hehe...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. Yes you should start AIKODEN! You're not that far behind if you start now! :p I mean you'll get so pissed at Pong and his mum! But still I think it's worth it, Well at least I enjoy it. Idk, You should give it a try at least! :p Can't wait for tmrw's episode! WooooootHoooooooot*

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I havent watch today's episode(14) yet cus of school and I'm so lazy to go on youtube right now. Lol. ! Going to watch it with tomorrow's episode since I don't have class tomorrow.

But OMG! That's the kiss I've been waiting for since I saw the teaser to this lakorn! Ah, it's getting close! That last pic, it looks like Pong is really sucking on her lips really hard! Lmao!!​

cecilia

Staff member
^it's in tomorrow episode ..

As for the baddy ppl .. i think it's more of the aunt, lena and the mom's plan .. that's why pong have no idea about it ^^
but i like him making fuss like this just like he said i'll live in the middle between them in case they argue, here's there to stop them .. bring them closer -- and we're getting that tomorrow with the kiss in the car :clap:

nukhwan

sarNie Egg
Here is another kiss between Bee and Pong in the lakorn. Anyone know Thai could translate it?

เจอไฟต์บังคับ บี-น้ำทิพย์ ยอมจำนนเสียจูบแรกให้ ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ บดบี้ขยี้ปาก ในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” พร้อมยื่นโนติ๊สให้แค่เทกเดียวเท่านั้น โดยเป็นฉาก ภูบดี (ป้อง) กับ อรณิชา (บี) ขับรถมาตามหาหลานชายที่หนีออกจากบ้าน ระหว่างทางหญิงสาวด่า ภูบดี ไม่หยุด ชายหนุ่มโมโหคว้ามาจูบปิดปากปราบพยศซะเลย! ฉากนี้ ป้อน นิพนธ์ ผกก. ถ่ายทำริมถนนแถวรังสิต ก่อนถ่ายจริง ผกก.เรียก ป้อง-บี ซ้อมคิว โดยเฉพาะคิวจูบ ผกก. ขอ “จูบจริง” ป้อง ตีขลุมรับมุก “ระดับนี้แล้วจูบจริงไปเลยเหอะ” เจอสองเสียง บี ไม่กล้าขัด แต่เบรกเอี๊ยด “จูบจริงก็ได้แต่บีขอเทกเดียวผ่าน” เจอโจทย์หินยังงี้ทั้งคู่ต่างซ้อมจูบจนคล่อง จากนั้น ลงมือถ่ายจริง ป้อง-บี เกิดมีปากเสียงกันในรถ บี กร่นด่าเป็นชุด ป้อง มีน้ำโห เลยจัดการจูบ บี ปิดปากจนสิ้นฤทธิ์ สิ้นเสียงคัตก็เช็กภาพ โชคดีเทกเดียวผ่านฉลุย...ติดตามช็อตเด็ดคืนนี้ ทางช่อง 5 โดยเฉพาะหนุ่มเคลลี่ห้ามพลาด!

:wub:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...;content=131807
OMG!!! It says that this is the scene where Bee had her first kiss ever!!! Bee was pressured by, or was under pressure from, the director to perform an actual kiss on screen because the director wanted a real kiss. The director asked the actors about their opinions and Pong had said a kiss was no problem because he was professional, before Bee could say anything. So because Pong had already agreed and the director wanted a real kiss, and she didn’t want to displease anyone, she had to agree as well. But she asked that the shot be taken in only one take and it was.

So apparently, this is Bee's first and only real kiss ever! I don't know why but I'm kind of glad that it was with Pong.

denail

sarNie Egg
Thank you for your translation.
but I doubt it is a real kiss. It seems Pong just kissed somewhere near the lip.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! It says that this is the scene where Bee had her first kiss ever!!! Bee was pressured by, or was under pressure from, the director to perform an actual kiss on screen because the director wanted a real kiss. The director asked the actors about their opinions and Pong had said a kiss was no problem because he was professional, before Bee could say anything. So because Pong had already agreed and the director wanted a real kiss, and she didn’t want to displease anyone, she had to agree as well. But she asked that the shot be taken in only one take and it was.

So apparently, this is Bee's first and only real kiss ever! I don't know why but I'm kind of glad that it was with Pong.
Thank you so much for the translation. It doesn't look real in the preview but it looks like right on the lip in this photo and Pong is really working it.

Pong looks just like my nephew who just turned 14 in December and he is already over 6'1" tall. They could be twin. It is so weird (sorry off topic a little bit).