Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
i think he is fine . just that his age in the lakorn is a bit young for the mature him .. he's cute --- it's the glass that make him look nerdy -- but cute ..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i dont like the kid too lol crazy we attack the kid now
I don't think it's consider attacking. Like I had mention, the boy is cute in his own way but I just don't feel him in this particular lakorn. I'm sure in the future he will pop up again, and perhaps I might appreciate his role more.

It's a discussion forum and we are all voicing our opinion, this is allow correct? Like every thing else, not everybody is going to agree with you but we should be free to say what we think without feeling that someone else is going to attack us (personally) because of our comments. Well as long as we don't go overboard :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, "Ton Glah" and Ton loooks so cute!!!!!

Today's episode was alright. All that happened was Pong is chasing after Bee and doesn't catch her as always. For some reason, I find it funny when Pong flipped over from the motorcycle accident. I burst out laughing!

"Ton Glah" is just so adorable! He calls Pang "Pah" instead of "P" like she wanted him too!

Bee and Pang looks absolutely gorgeous in the nursing outfits!

Omg! I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode! Pong's going to follow Bee home. So hopefully, this time, they'll meet!​

denail

sarNie Egg
Good Morning.
I got interesting pictures from Thai Rath :D . Though I do not understand the content, it is from Buang Ruk Gamathep. Anybody good in Thai please help.

'ป้อง'จู่โจมจูบ'เมย์' เจอสวน''โสดแต่เลือกนะ'' [1 เม.ย. 52 - 00:18]

ดูเหมือนเป็นฉากธรรมดาไม่มีอะไรหวือหวา แต่เป็นว่า “ส้มหล่น” ใส่ ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ ได้จูบสาวเซ็กซี่ เมย์-พิชญ์นาฎ อย่างคาดไม่ถึง โดยเป็นฉากที่ ภูบดี (ป้อง) สกดรอยตาม อรณิชา (บี-น้ำทิพย์) มา ระหว่างที่กำลังซุ่มดูอยู่นั้น จู่ๆ นีน่า (เมย์) ก็โผล่มาขัดจังหวะ ชายหนุ่มไม่รู้ทำไง เลยคว้า นีน่า มาจูบปิดปากซะเลย---ฉากนี้ ผกก. ป้อน-นิพนธ์ ใจดีบอก ป้อง กับ เมย์ ใช้มุมกล้องช่วย ไม่ต้องจูบจริง เมย์ งี้โล่ง แต่ ป้อง กลับบ่น “โห เสียดาย กะจะโชว์ลีลาซะหน่อย!” เมย์ สวนทันควัน “ถึงเมย์โสด แต่ก็เลือกนะ” รู้จักปากน้อยไปซะละ!! เอาล่ะไปดูตอนถ่ายจริงกัน ป้อง ยืนลับๆล่อๆ พอ เมย์ ตะโกน ทักเท่านั้นแหละ ป้อง หันมาเห็นก็ตกใจ ก่อนจะคว้าตัว เมย์ มาหลบหลังชิดกำแพง แล้วใช้มืออุดปากไว้ไม่ให้ส่งเสียง แต่พอเห็น บี หันมามอง ป้อง เลยโน้มหน้าไปจูบ เมย์ ซะเลย แหม ใช้มุมกล้องเนียนมาก เฉียดปาก เมย์ ไปนี้ดเดียว... ตามดูได้วันพุธนี้ ช่อง 5.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Good Morning.
I got interesting pictures from Thai Rath :D . Though I do not understand the content, it is from Buang Ruk Gamathep. Anybody good in Thai please help.

'ป้อง'จู่โจมจูบ'เมย์' เจอสวน''โสดแต่เลือกนะ'' [1 เม.ย. 52 - 00:18]

ดูเหมือนเป็นฉากธรรมดาไม่มีอะไรหวือหวา แต่เป็นว่า “ส้มหล่น” ใส่ ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ ได้จูบสาวเซ็กซี่ เมย์-พิชญ์นาฎ อย่างคาดไม่ถึง โดยเป็นฉากที่ ภูบดี (ป้อง) สกดรอยตาม อรณิชา (บี-น้ำทิพย์) มา ระหว่างที่กำลังซุ่มดูอยู่นั้น จู่ๆ นีน่า (เมย์) ก็โผล่มาขัดจังหวะ ชายหนุ่มไม่รู้ทำไง เลยคว้า นีน่า มาจูบปิดปากซะเลย---ฉากนี้ ผกก. ป้อน-นิพนธ์ ใจดีบอก ป้อง กับ เมย์ ใช้มุมกล้องช่วย ไม่ต้องจูบจริง เมย์ งี้โล่ง แต่ ป้อง กลับบ่น “โห เสียดาย กะจะโชว์ลีลาซะหน่อย!” เมย์ สวนทันควัน “ถึงเมย์โสด แต่ก็เลือกนะ” เอาล่ะไปดูตอนถ่ายจริงกัน ป้อง ยืนลับๆล่อๆ พอ เมย์ ตะโกน ทักเท่านั้นแหละ ป้อง หันมาเห็นก็ตกใจ ก่อนจะคว้าตัว เมย์ มาหลบหลังชิดกำแพง แล้วใช้มืออุดปากไว้ไม่ให้ส่งเสียง แต่พอเห็น บี หันมามอง ป้อง เลยโน้มหน้าไปจูบ เมย์ ซะเลย แหม ใช้มุมกล้องเนียนมาก เฉียดปาก เมย์ ไปนี้ดเดียว... ตามดูได้วันพุธนี้ ช่อง 5.

Pong “bursts into kissing”, Mia “single, but choosy”

It seemed like an ordinary scene. There was nothing to be excited about,
but it was“a fruit fell on Pong” to kiss a sexy woman like Mia that he never expected.
It was the scene when Poo (Pong) followed Ornnicha (Bee Namthip. )
As he was watching, Mia unexpectedly appeared and interrupted Pong.
Pong didn't know what to do so he grabbed Mia to silence her by kissing her.
This scene, the kind director, Pon, told Pong & Mia that he would use the angle of the camera
so they didn’t have to really kiss. Mia was relieved, but Pong complained.
He regretted that he didn’t get to show his kissing style a little bit.
Mia immediately responded "single, but choosy, and (he)didn't know much! "
Okay, let's look at the real taping, Pong secretly stood and when Mia shouted, that's all,
Pong turned around and startled before grabbing Mia to hide behind the wall
and used his hands to cover Mia's mouth. But when he saw that Bee turned around to look,
Pong kissed Mia. Using angle of the camera very well, it just missed Mia by a little bit.
Watch on Wednesday at Channel 5.

denail

sarNie Egg
Thank you Nunoi. I wish I know Thai too.

I just finish Chapter 10 (Of course. i just guess what is going on). It's funny when Ornicha (Bee) stole Phubodee (Pong)'s car key. In this chapter, Ornicha finally goes back to Bangkok and works in the hospital that Pong's evil mother lives. Do you guys find out that only uniform of Ornicha and Giftgay is plunging neckline. They look sexy. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am just reading Lyn's cap on her blog, not watching the lakorn (well seen episode 1 and 2 a few days ago) anyways Phu is a total ass. This kind of ass I do not like, even if I was a fan of Pong. His brother dies and throw the blame on Nee WTF... I say the person responsible is Phu and his family including the father.

Nee was not given a choice, so she chose her father over Pawrat. And good golly kid, he ain't no 5 year old. I have a little cousin who is around 5 and he is a whole lot smaller, he could pass for a 12 year old lol... and the glasses are hideous!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nong Gino would've been super cute in this role but it's okay, I love this kidd anyway! He does look big for a 5yr old but whatever, He's soooo adorable! I like the nerdyy glasses on him too, Muahahaaa! :p

LOL, Pong is such a showoff! Hahahaaa. He wanted to show his kissing skills. It's okayy, He does shows that in most of lakorns anyway! Pong seem like such a greaaat kisser. *blushes. lol. Chakrit-Ken-Pong-Mos are my kissers! LMAO.!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling Pong is started to like Bee? Well, At least feel a bit bad for the what he's done. But Gahhhh! Pong is trying to make the kidd love him! He's stalking the little boyy! So creeepy, lolz. I'd be so scare but the little boy actually likes Pong already! -.- *sigh.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I just got done watching episode 12.. I feel sorry for Gip gae.. So sad... she's falling for the lawyer dude.. but he doesn't like her like that> :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...bee is the man...she freaken rule in this lakorn... hope she find the kid...n kick pong n his mama's ass...