Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't think it look good on any man lol cause they got package in da front and i really don't wanna know which guys have chicken legs and which ones don't lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ahaha, LOL. skinney jeans are popular now though. i see alot of men wear it. it looks so weirdd on most though! O_____________o

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i think that skinny jeans look good on skinny guys...because i only have skinny stick figure cousin guys and they look good in skinny jeans...skinny jeans look good on them

cecilia

Staff member
i dunno if i'm all dat observant. somethin look familiar so i noticed lol

if he don't wear suits then what would he wear? t-shirts and shorts? lol it's either suits or casual for pong but he look good in it so sall good. tahnk goodness no skinny jeans LOL
yea i don't think it look good on any man lol cause they got package in da front and i really don't wanna know which guys have chicken legs and which ones don't lol
mauhaha. you make me laugh so hard .. but true on that. SKINNY jean on guy looks awful, even on RAIN :p

anyway, didn't he wore skinny jean when he just arrive at the airport? .. its' not all that tight but it was clinging on his skin ^^

cecilia

Staff member
haha. so i'm trying to sub episode 2 and finally pay attention to their conversation .. BEE CALLED HIM A PRUPORDEE DOG !!! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
so sad .. he killed his brother :lmao: karma will get back at him, i hope, one day, when he fall in love, he will suffer -- or the other person will make him suffer LOTS

in a way, i feel bad for him b/c this will scar him forever every time he see Bee or hear accusation from her -- but he totally deserve it too

So glad Tui found the VCD --- i hope he show Bee one day ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww, thanks for the spoiler ceci. i haven't watch today and last thursdays epsode yet :( making me so emotional alreadyy! *sigh. your descriptiong is well writtin ceci! =) i hope karma gets him reaaaaaaaaaal bad!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Poor Ton, it was so sad how he died, and his flashbacks of him and Noon, that's so sad he never knew that Noon was pregnant :(
i can't wait for Bee to yell and Pong, it was his fault for showing that clip to Ton.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...his bro died...i can't wait ytill tomarrow n see what..pong's dad is going...to do about ton'd death when bee tells them its...pong's fault....pong should get a slap from his dad....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel so sad for Ton and Noon... I offically hate Pong right now... I hope Bee torture him to hell.. He deverse everything b/c it was his fault that his brother die.

cecilia

Staff member
totally, i still can't get over it .. i will blame him forever .. even his mom didn't know about this tactic .. it's ALL HIS FAULT !!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad i stopped watching lol i'd be pissed along w/ yah lol i don't like gettin my emotions stirred up watching a lakorn. it aint worth it lol