Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
^let's hope they don't twist alot in here b/c the ending credit sure stirred alot of emotions and hopes for me :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I hope not also Ceci. & yeahh it stiredd alot of emotions from too. The song especially makes me feel so emotional, LOL. :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nok/aom's lakorn was wack too lol but aom's character was a raay nang'ek so i didn't think there was gonna be a happy ending for her. i think dis lakorn is perdy predictable lol ok so maybe they won't be a happy family in da end but still pong's mama will stop at nothing to get dat child she think is her grandson and pong and bee will fall for each other and pong will try to do good to try to get bee to forgive him lol

cecilia

Staff member
I know I hope not also Ceci. & yeahh it stiredd alot of emotions from too. The song especially makes me feel so emotional, LOL. :wub:
i know ..i listen to the song and i can picture PONG going through the trauma between his mother and his feeling for Bee .. or the other way around, BEE and her REVENGE on him .. Been awhile since i feel this deep for a SONG with a lakorn ^^

nok/aom's lakorn was wack too lol but aom's character was a raay nang'ek so i didn't think there was gonna be a happy ending for her. i think dis lakorn is perdy predictable lol ok so maybe they won't be a happy family in da end but still pong's mama will stop at nothing to get dat child she think is her grandson and pong and bee will fall for each other and pong will try to do good to try to get bee to forgive him lol
haha. my typical lakorn LOL .. i still fall for it too :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
not all exact lakorn have funky twists. nok/aom's lakorn was one lol but was it really a twist? raay characters usually end up dead or in jail lol

cecilia

Staff member
^probably b/c she's n'ek rai .. so no one expect her to get this bad of a karma -- or at least to have ppl who sin other live HAPPILY EVER AFTER ..
ACD is A STUPID lakorn for me .. so many wasted hours of watching ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea but raay characters usually end up dead or in jail or crazy right? so it aint dat surprising to me cause da girl was raay lol what other exact lakorn have funky twists?

cecilia

Staff member
^well, Nok was rai too .. it suck that she didn't have to pay for her crime :angry:

LEURD KATHIYA is twisted .. i didn't expect to see TIKKER die :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw dat one was sad. i didn't think he was gonna die either but i didn't expect da 2 to end up together. it seem like people gave exact lakorn da rep of having weird twists just after aom/nok lakorn lol cause for real did dat many of their lakorn have twists like dat?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhhhhh. i was thinkin it was da raay girl from dat lakorn lol i liked da girl in da original

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant believe the mom is gonna come and slap bee's sister in the next episode for her sons death -_- i think the mom and pong is most at fault for his death if anythin. If they weren't trying to stop those 2 from loving each other and wat not den he woulda neva died. I feel bad for dem 2 =/, they love each other but wont be able to stay wit each other, sad.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
^^^ lol! if i were bee, i probably wouldn't be with pong after wat he did! -_- immature and nonsense. He's bascially going to be responisble for her sisters death and sadly of his own brother. Him and he mom -_- :(

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
LEURD KATHIYA is twisted .. i didn't expect to see TIKKER die :(
omg i didnt expect that either...i almost gave up when my cousin told me that he died in the end...damn her spoiled it for me...but i still continued to watch it for tik!!

woah this lakorn is interesting so the person subbing plz dnt give up and continue subbing it!!

cecilia

Staff member
so sad .. i rush home today, hoping to stream episode 5 .. and then FOUND OUT. .. IT'S FRIDAY, NO EPISODE TODAY :angry: