Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn 10 times? lol pong's such a loser in here. i don't like how he tries to act so cool in here either lol

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i'm used to it -- his cockiness sorta flatter me in a way :p
i like how Bee dont' put up with him in here too .. love how they are back to back with their fits ^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love first ep...can't wait for the kid to grow up...lol...i love the t-ser....can't wait for ep.2....when is bee going to become a nurse...or see the dead body in the t-ser...anyone know????

moonstar

sarNie Adult
When does this lakorn air? I can't wait for episode 2 and the rest!! I think Bee and Pong are made for each other, at least in the lakorn world. They look so hot in here. I wanted to rewatch it but need to study; however, I did manage to watch it once.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know. that's the downfall of this whole friday and weekend .. would have been better if they play 7 days a week LOl

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked the first episode! I love Bee's character in here. She's so funny. I liked when she hit Pong lol.
Anyways I like your banner P'Ceci ^_^

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
i liked the first episode so far! I love Bee's character . :wub: frist time seen her action like this..

love her and pong.. :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I liked the first episode! I love Bee's character in here. She's so funny. I liked when she hit Pong lol.
Anyways I like your banner P'Ceci ^_^
thank you ja. i like Bee's cut.
i got my hair cut this way awhile back too. lOL

cecilia

Staff member
so so funny how Bee sent him a text msg to tell him that if he want more detail as to where Ton is ... to come by :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i SWORE, at the end of each episode. things just get better and better.
i feel sorry for NOON and Ton's love .. the mom is so MEAN ..
and to think of it that their love story end just then .. breaks my heart :lmao:
i could so see BEE taking advantage of their son to use it against his granny and uncle.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i love first ep...can't wait for the kid to grow up...lol...i love the t-ser....can't wait for ep.2....when is bee going to become a nurse...or see the dead body in the t-ser...anyone know????
i think thats going to be tomorrow's epiosde =) i'm enjoying this lakorn way better than aom's hahah! love pong and bee together, bee is tall and pong is da perfect height for her! i'm glad bee isnt playing that weak roll in here, outta everyone in her family she's like da strongest one lol! even the dad is weak :p