Buakeaw Buatong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..At least Lek and Au are together in this one..But hey..! At least there's Lek right..? One not good looking pra aek but there's always Lek... :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
****They can't beat Chatree, Brinya or any of those older lakornpuenbarn stars... ****

I have to agree with you on that Ann.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..At least Lek and Au are together in this one..But hey..! At least there's Lek right..? One not good looking pra aek but there's always Lek... :D
[post="82107"][/post]​
Lek Lek Lek, i love Lek. :wub:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
well the past is the past right now is right now. those actor and actress are old aready. it not the actress and actor in these day lakorn false. it the Director and the story writer false.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it will be both...No offense...But anyways...The new pra aek...Gotta go...

shubby

sarNie Adult
who is the main character in this boran lakorn?? i love aom...she's cute and pretty...anywayz...who are they gonna end up with at the end?? anyone know??

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
CAN SOMEONE POST SOME PIX OF THIS NEW MOVIE ON HERE PLEASE...POST ALL THAT YALLS GOT...I WANNA SEE THEM..I COULDN'T FIND IT AT THAT OTHER PLACE! tHANKS IN ADVANCE!

annea

sarNie Adult
wait that ugly guy is the p'ek? what the heck are they thinking..... so is aom gonna be the main n'ek ...i mean the first wife?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Lek looks good, but what's with the same old costume that he had on in Gomin...don't like it

the main guy(I think he is) is so ugly....I hope to see more Lek than him in this boran

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
*Sighs* I want them to go back to the original clothing also...The ones back in the 80's were the best...Bla Boo Tong has the best clothes also...Actually every lakorn back in the days had nice clothes...Unlike right now...