BuaKeaw BuaTong???

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awwww..the story line of this movie is actually really good though... Bua Keaw is hella swt...she's like a sensitive nang ek yet she's till tough and she helps fight the bad people with her lil thing.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hehehe...uh huh uh huh...at first i hated the fact about the 3 wives...but since the wives get along it's all good...and yeah...hahaha! and plus at the end one of the wives...(UpSorn) she went bak to her place..so pra ek ends up with pretty much 2 wives that will be with him. and Benz is in this lakorn too...she's the 2nd nang ek i believe. The kids are sooo adorable too..since each other wives gave birth to a kid..and the kids fight along with their dad and mother bua keaw. Sooo kute.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...benz was the reason why i wanted to see this one so bad...until i found out about the three wives thing.

but since you you say it's good, i'll take your word for it! lol after all, you are the expert boran lakorn watcher. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i just ask my cousin and she watch this when she was young in the 90s she say its sad and boring :lol: but i guess the boring part is its sad story and n'eak was a fish right? :) i wanna see this i bet its very sad :wavecry:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
i just ask my cousin and she watch this when she was young in the 90s she say its sad and boring :lol: but i guess the boring part is its sad story and n'eak was a fish right? :) i wanna see this i bet its very sad :wavecry:
[post="29153"][/post]​

a fish? There wasn't a fish in this lakorn. lol And it had a happy ending.

I think u might have meant Bla Boo Tong, since the n'ek in that lakorn is a fish. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lolz...okie secretagent you are correct there is no fish in the lakorn of beaw keaw bua tong..but also in bla boo thong..nang ek wasn't a fish as well..her mother died and became a fish in the beginning!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...Yea..there was a fish in Bla Boo Tong but the nang aek wasn't a fish...By the way Bla Boo Tong was a really good lakorn..That lakorn won so many awards...but anyways Yea..Vanida...where did you get a fish out from Bua Gaew Bua Tong lol.....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Hahaha...Yea..there was a fish in Bla Boo Tong but the nang aek wasn't a fish...By the way Bla Boo Tong was a really good lakorn..That lakorn won so many awards...but anyways Yea..Vanida...where did you get a fish out from Bua Gaew Bua Tong lol.....
[post="29440"][/post]​

I think she got it from the titles since they sound the same. "Boo Thong" and "Bua Tong" lol :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I think she got it from the titles since they sound the same. "Boo Thong" and "Bua Tong" lol :loool:
[post="29464"][/post]​
oh u guys just shup up :angry: i just make a mistake man i don't watch every boran iam not old like u guys.......whatu guys are like 30 years old :lol: :p 555 j/p........jeezzzzzz how come i keep getting wrong title mix up whats that title where a girl was a fish who lived under water something like that oh well nvm :lmao:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea just forget about it lol...Go back to Bua Gaew Bua Tong...Anyways I laugh so hard when that Meng guy is on screen lol...He's just too funny... :loool:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually it was better off with them not in the lakorn anymore because they are kinda annoying lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Actually i didn't think all the monkeys were annoying.the main one wasn't annoying..just those other ones..at times they showed too much of the monkeys though..and it was like all non-sense talk..i hate scenes like that..it just makes it drag.

Oh yeah and vanida...hmmmm the movie with the girl being a fish? do you mean a fish fish or a mermaid? hehehe? and it's okie if you make mistakes we all do right?...no shame!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..The main monkey..I forgot what they called her but anyways she wasn't annoying...The other ones were...Geesh..I don't know why they added so many parts of those monkeys..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..The main monkey..I forgot what they called her but anyways she wasn't annoying...The other ones were...Geesh..I don't know why they added so many parts of those monkeys..
[post="31120"][/post]​

Piwanalate was her name. I thought it was dumb how they made her strong throughout the lakorn, and then made her act immature and then kill her off really fast near the end. I think the part when she gets eaten by Mekasit, that was a man dressed up as her. :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh yeah her name was Piwanalate....damnnn Secret ur good with pronouncing the names and shit...hahaha but yeah i hate it when they have guys dress up as the girl...especially in fightings scenes...you can totally tell...sheesh...they can at least teach the girl to fight or something..! they always do that in boran lakorns.