BuaKeaw BuaTong???

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Oh yeah...hey when you bought sano noi whateva blah blah blah..did you go through paypal or wussup?
[post="4693"][/post]​
no i didnt use paypal.. i pmed sarn if its okie if i send check.. and she said yes.. soo i send her check.. hehehehe :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tangmoe said:
no i didnt use paypal.. i pmed sarn if its okie if i send check.. and she said yes.. soo i send her check.. hehehehe :D
[post="4695"][/post]​
what u going to buy the boran lakorn?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
hey have u guys see the one that he played ummm he got 3 wifeys also..umm i thinkits call Moo pa something like that......thats a really good movie...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMm?? I have no clue what the Moo Pa is..neva seen it before..but i do know that he played in the lakorn Manee Nopa Gaow..and he had like no wifez in that lakorn..except the fact that he raped pra ek's wife..and pra ek had to take the fall and marryher.

And yes imm buy the lakorn.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmMm?? I have no clue what the Moo Pa is..neva seen it before..but i do know that he played in the lakorn Manee Nopa Gaow..and he had like no wifez in that lakorn..except the fact that he raped pra ek's wife..and pra ek had to take the fall and marryher.

And yes imm buy the lakorn.
[post="9976"][/post]​

omg how did that happen? :eek:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
that dude makes the BEST p'ek and BEST evil dood!

As a kid this lakorn was my FAVORITE lakorn ever! ^_^ Until glor pit jit see came.

The costumes are really nice. :( Too bad thai borans now don't look like that. damn. <_<
[post="2630"][/post]​
me too! :lol:

annea

sarNie Adult
can some1 gave me info on p'ek? like his name and ect..shoot! this guy is a hottie! he should've been in more lakorn as p'ek...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
His name is Sarthra Sriwilai and his dad is in Glor Petch 7 See with him. That's how he became a pra aek in the 1st place.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
His name is Sarthra Sriwilai and his dad is in Glor Petch 7 See with him. That's how he became a pra aek in the 1st place.
[post="14512"][/post]​
wow i didn't know that... maybe that's why i said they looked a bit of similiar. :lol: geesh i got to believe what my mom said about thai celebrities. LOL she practically knows everything. :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Maybe I should become friends with your mom KitKat lol..Well anyways you do know which one his dad is right?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol...Maybe I should become friends with your mom KitKat lol..Well anyways you do know which one his dad is right?
[post="14526"][/post]​
i'm not sure .. LOL i haven't see gro pid jid see recently...last time will be 3 months ago..i have to rewatch it..can you tell me what characters are the actual father/son?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
His dad is the one who plays as the giant. His wife is the lady from Bla Boo Tong. (In Glor Petch 7 See that is) Chatree's wife. He's the dad giant that doesn't die.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
His dad is the one who plays as the giant. His wife is the lady from Bla Boo Tong. (In Glor Petch 7 See that is) Chatree's wife. He's the dad giant that doesn't die.
[post="14574"][/post]​
really? mmm...i got to watch it any sooner! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know. I can't remember his name in the lakorn. I haven't watched it in a long time. It's probably all dusty by now :lol: