Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the video at por and pitta's wedding in episode 14? I think it might be sang by ford? it would be even greater if someone had this song and could share it with me...Thanks!

shubby

sarNie Adult
so, when will this lakorn end?? anyone know..it's kinda getting boring..i thought that they drag a little..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por character is so sweet. such a gentleman. is there a real guy like this out there?! too nice, and love nang aek so much. if i meet a guy like Katah i'll love him forever. he's such a sweet heart. next part it's sad. Kemp broke up with him. she's so mean. Chai and Pita is a cute couple. he's so cute. but sad he is going back to Kemp and dump Pita too. he's mean had intimate relationship with her but still going back to Kemp. but again. they have a daughter together. they want a happy family together but their feelings for eachother has change now it seem like they love eachother like friends more than lovers. she love Por he love Pita but they still force to be together. it's fun to watch.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a big fan of Por...just think that he is so cute...can't wait to go download this lakorn and watch it. I sound like it is very good from what everyone is saying so i'm going right now to check it out...

numfon

sarNie Adult
the part when Por said, "You're done using me, right?" to Khem at her house was ..awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...>_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh i have to say this lakorn is pissing me off in so much ways.. lol I was so into it and all of the sudden its like wtheck.. like Chai waiting for Khem after knowing what she's capable of .. but then I can kinda understand Khem was his first love and etc... so he still has that bond with her ... but omg I was so falling in love with Chai * all over again* after he found out about Por from Khem and he was like dropping her off at Por's house and he asked her if he still has a chance and as long as she doesn't love Por.. but at the same time I was thinking what a dumbtush.. thats like saying "you can cheat on me as long as you love me" lol but aCcck why can't Khem and Chai end up together I can so feel the Chemistry btwn Khem and Chai more... and urgh Por and Pitta is kinda boring =x .... I know I know im far back lol but like I dunno where I've been haha lol and doesn't it like end this coming week

numfon

sarNie Adult
i understand Khem and Chai's situation. i think they're trying to get together for their daughter's sake. they want her to have a whole family. plus.. if i were Khem.. i'd feel pretty uneasy if the person i love and his mother would have to fight because of me.

as for Khem and Chai.. i think i'm the only one who thinks they have the 'friendship' chemistry. lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Haven't been in this thread in awhile........ Is Chai back with Khem???? They really should change the script for our sake... ahahhahahahha or at least change Por's character.... he's soooo ummmmmmmm nice......
the part when Por said, "You're done using me, right?" to Khem at her house was ..awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...>_<
So he finally realize that Khem was using him all along right???? dude!!!!! It's time for payback.!!!!! Is going to do anything, though??? I agree with the majority here, Por is too much of a gentleman.

ImCool

sarNie Egg
i dont kno if this question was asked yet becuz i jus started watchin this lakorn and im just in love with pitta and chai hehe they're sooo cute! but anyways does anyone kno who sings the song and also the name of the song at the ending credits??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think alot of people are liking Chai/Pittas couple including me.

I don't like Pors character. Hes too selfish. He only cares about himself and not his mother's feelings.

Khem is too into her revenge and it dont seem like she cares about Por at all so i would be surprise if they end up together

omg i love the song that was sung by Ford that came up in Por/Pittas wedding during Khem/Pors slideshow.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 16 i feel so sorry for Por and Pita too. Kemp is so mean. Chai is mean too. it brought tears to my eyes seeing Por cried and Pita too. because they both did nothing wrong and get treated this way. it's funny a bit that all 3 girls(Kemp,Pita,Nok) got pregnant around the same time.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Let me see. Chai told Khem he had to follow his heart something like that and he went to see Por but ended up seeing Pitta. He Told Pitta he knows the baby belong to him. Por came in they got in to a fight , Por punched Chai, Chai left. Khem went over to Por's house. @ the house Nok was getting beat up by that man again and he kicked her down the stairs? she was bleeding and I guess lost her baby. Khem was there and she saw it . She went in, the man ran, Por came in time. They took Nok to the hospital. At the hospital Khem explained to Nok what happened BTW her and Nok hubby. ..... Por, Nok, Pitta went for vacation? At Chai's resort. When Pitta got there and realize it was Chai's resort she wanted to leave but since Chai worker saw her, they were happy to see her and went on and on about how happy they were to see her. Chai walked in they had an argument. Chai told Por he and Khem are just friends. Khem isn't pregnant w/him but w/Por something like that. Chai went after khem. Nok went after them and demanded to know the truth whether the baby belong to Por or not. Chai told Nok the baby belongs to him. Pitta aplogize to her aunt. Chai and Pitta make up.... Nok told khem something ...i guess they came to understand eachother and she allowed Por and Khem 2 be 2gether?....@ the very end Khem and Por made up.......

I didn't watch Khem and Por scene so I dun know much about them..lol..