Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't really matter to me..Because I get to see Au in both lakorns...But i'm definetly going to miss Lek and Au...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
oh yeah..lek..i like him!!! i especially like him in gomin since he was a good character.and pimpin too..LOL!..but yeah..i'mma miss Lek..but I really really wanna see Phone..and this 'remake' of 'pratinawong'

yeah..and au..in a lakorn one after another..i'm really hoping that after Phone's lakorn..yam will show up..i was very unsatified with her character in gor guysith..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I havent started this either i think im gonna watch it from the vdo store stead of online o___O i learn my lesson from gor gayasit lol boran lakorns now a days are so omg sometimes =x and it makes me wanna jus urgh but so far i saw it while my parents watched it look ok so i probbaly watch it when they finish with the disk

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
I would like to continu it but it bothers me alot the fact that p'ek will have 3 wifes....It doesnt matter when I was young but now that I know wut's going on...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just a lakorn..lol...So It doesn't really matter to me..Plus when a pra aek has a lot of wife it makes the lakorn more intense..

Oh and there's only 40 episodes guys.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Bof!...maybe i'll just watch their kids part!....

40 ep....thats a lot...but it's nothing comparing to the Kor thing...lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i just started watching it...got through part 1 goin on part 2..just got it..can't wait to watch it..it actually starts out really good..their costumes aren't all that bad....i like it so far...just as you all say hope it does't drag into 10000 parts.!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
40 epis isn't a lot..It's only 20 weeks and plus it plays only on Saturday and Sunday so thats why it seems long...Now Goh Gaiyasith was like 90 something epis ok..! lol..Not thats long..!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea 40 is not much as all, compare to 90 episode in gor.. hahahahaha i dont like the idea that he has more than one wife too, but then thats how boran movies are, most of them have the p'ak has more than one but there is always that one nang'ak that they focus more on

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yes..40 is not long in thai..but when it gets dubbed into my language, Khmer, they will make it like 80 eppies long...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..I definetly feel sorry for you if you had to watch those last lakorns...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
It's just a lakorn..lol...So It doesn't really matter to me..Plus when a pra aek has a lot of wife it makes the lakorn more intense..

Oh and there's only 40 episodes guys.

oh really intense its just b/c au in there i think its stupid to make 3 wives why dont make the title and setting more about 3 wives then 1 conside the other 2 comes later

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
As you can see..Sometimes when there nang aek..The other couples are more popular and interesing to watch..For example..Tep 3 Reur Doo..I'm not a fan of that lakorn nor did I watch it..But from the fans and viewers..They liked Phone and Yam's couple more when the main pra aek and nang aek was Jame and Aom..Same goes for Tepsingh-Intrajuk...I liked the main couple but the fans liked Boy and Yam's couple more...So it doesn't matter if your main nang aek..It doesn't mean the lakorn will focus on her..But anyways..As I was saying the lakorn being intense..Did I say it would it be intense because of Au..? No I didn't..I been like lakorns with pra aek with a lot of wives..As long as its not annoying...Just like Pra Tinawong the old version..He had a lot of wives I liked it..Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm (Boy Brinya's version) I liked it..Jun Tah Koh Lope I liked it..Malaitong..I liked it...Pra Apainmanee (Old version) I liked it..So it doesn't matter ok if Au is in the lakorn or not..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh really intense its just b/c au in there i think its stupid to make 3 wives why dont make the title and setting more about 3 wives then 1 conside the other 2 comes later
Agreed Nong Vannie!! I Really Don't understand that sometimes haha the lakorn would be more about 1 person but yet they choose it to name it after 1 person LOL and also but then again blah its a remake... I started watching some of it and its a little bleh at first, but I'll get use to it as long as it ends at 40 then im good i tend to lose interest after it gets passed that lol

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
As you can see..Sometimes when there nang aek..The other couples are more popular and interesing to watch..For example..Tep 3 Reur Doo..I'm not a fan of that lakorn nor did I watch it..But from the fans and viewers..They liked Phone and Yam's couple more when the main pra aek and nang aek was Jame and Aom..

Tep 3 reur roo I thought It's Phone and Yam the main no? I don't see much of the other couple or it's me that just ff to phone and yam couple lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL yeah Juicy i mean it would have made sense for them to call that one "Tape Ra Hoo" Lol o___O if i have the right one lol but man I jus saw Aom's history as a child and saddddddddd but the monkie amazons were so awwwwwwwwwww when they turned human i was kinda confused to whether to leader was a male or woman then i heard them say "Pra Mae Jao" so like uh yeah lady lol